PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful community

Stonedincali
07-13-2017, 09:53 AM
Hey all,
I just wanted to take a break from the Scammers and egos to give a big thanks to those who remember games are intended to be fun! To those who give away eggs and gear to new players, to those who remember that we all were new at one time, and to those who help out fellow adventurers... A heartfelt thanks! This game is a blast to play, and playing with people from the globe makes it all the better. So as we all grind our way to cap let's have fun and laugh! Let's beat up on bosses not each other. Let's play with a light heart and a team spirit.

Avaree
07-13-2017, 10:06 AM
Hey all,
I just wanted to take a break from the Scammers and egos to give a big thanks to those who remember games are intended to be fun! To those who give away eggs and gear to new players, to those who remember that we all were new at one time, and to those who help out fellow adventurers... A heartfelt thanks! This game is a blast to play, and playing with people from the globe makes it all the better. So as we all grind our way to cap let's have fun and laugh! Let's beat up on bosses not each other. Let's play with a light heart and a team spirit.

Great to have another similar minded player in the community! Look me up in game (:

Avaree

Nabhunter
07-13-2017, 04:16 PM
Great to have another similar minded player in the community! Look me up in game (:

Avaree

I can tell that you are one of nicest players i've met on AL. You even helped me in the past and i really appreciate it! Keep it up :)

Avaree
07-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Thanks (:

Honored to have been able to help you. Enjoy the game :)

shadowronn
07-13-2017, 10:35 PM
I can tell that you are one of nicest players i've met on AL. You even helped me in the past and i really appreciate it! Keep it up :)

your forum ign tells me your the nicest

jeteric14
07-13-2017, 11:36 PM

Avaree
Im on your side, make friends and have a sweetest run��

Nabhunter
07-14-2017, 03:23 AM
your forum ign tells me your the nicest

When i created this name for my rogue, I didn't even think that most people would think that i "hunt nabs". Originally I meant it to mean that i am "nab hunter" because hunter is the same as rogue in many games (character with bow). So in my mind my name is basically nabrogue :P

Iplo
07-14-2017, 04:22 AM
Thanks (:

Honored to have been able to help you. Enjoy the game :)

We need more people like you! Not many answers to my stupid questions but you do! Thank you for being good sport!

Avaree
07-15-2017, 06:31 PM
We need more people like you! Not many answers to my stupid questions but you do! Thank you for being good sport!

You are welcome, btw your questions were never stupid. Good luck in game (:

leoakre
07-19-2017, 02:18 PM
Hey all,

It really is a great game, and the online community has lead to many wonderful and lasting friendships! I sure wish you lots of luck, and remember to have fun above all else!

:)

eleasah
07-19-2017, 04:19 PM
Atm i take a rest from game, but really, i ever found a helping Hand in this game. And iam lucky many pple like to run with me. No other game can compare this Community, the friendship and the social. 😊

BabVna
07-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Atm i take a rest from game, but really, i ever found a helping Hand in this game. And iam lucky many pple like to run with me. No other game can compare this Community, the friendship and the social. ��

Missing you online Elea.
- Avy

Tivy
07-19-2017, 05:36 PM
One of the nicest gaming communities :)

Zylx
07-20-2017, 01:23 AM
No matter how the future updates of AL take their course, the community around it will always be strong. STS has truly blessed themselves with such an immersive community with such an excellent emphasis on social development, and they should take advantage of that. I have yet to encounter another gaming community like AL's.

Stonedincali
07-20-2017, 11:06 AM
So many positive people out there! Thanks to all who responded. Stay happy and happy hunting. :-)