PDA

View Full Version : erm market problem downloadin PL

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-18-2011, 01:17 PM
I can't open up PLs page on market, it judt says loading forever. I can go to SL login page and click on PLs logo to take me to market, and it opens. But when I click on install it stays loading. I was lucky enough to of installed it twice, BUT after done loading and attempts to install..... it restarts my phone..... Ealier when update came yesterday, before I updated anything, PL app> login screen> update via sts website had me download the apk. After the apk I attempt to install, and restarts my phone. now I am unable to download a fresh apk. Uninstalled PL also since it won't open up after atempted install.

Fastcast
10-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Reboot phone delete PL and reinstall I has same problem yesterday let me know how this works gl

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Reboot phone delete PL and reinstall I has same problem yesterday let me know how this works gl

Forgot to mention PLs been uninstalled since I first attempted update. the whole problem is when PLs done downloading it restarts my phone, and on android market If I'm lucky it won't stay in loading screen on PLs page. So nope cannot reinstall

TANKKAAR
10-18-2011, 02:05 PM
After deletimg everything clear market cache
Menu- settings-apps-manage apps-market-clear data cache

Them restart device and try downloading again
Hope this helps :)