PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on current PvP

Lizzie AL
07-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Yo, currently im playing for a long time at low level pvp (8) and we r at 900 armor atm.
Since the new Pet Dreambot came out (with even more armor) warriors n mages will have 1.3k+ Armor.
Dreambot is useless for Rogue cause no Crits.

If the pet wont get cheaper it wont be a problem, but if it is, Rogues will be useless and Clashes even more Endless.

I would love to see one Week PVP Without Awaks, and let's see how long clashes gonna take then. Or maybe just do some PVP Event to make PVP Active again, because most of the Levels are dead now.

What ya'll think?

Wavings
07-14-2017, 12:09 PM
I agree pvp is a lot less active now then it was back in the 36 days it was packed guild fights and just random pvp and even the twinks were packed but now I've gone to diff twink levels and still see no one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runagain
07-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Since the most ppl already use mm, it won't be +450 in first, but just 450-228 = 222 armor, which is a huge diff with 450. And tho gain some dmg ;) less Armor awakenings and you'll be fine :3

Futurereal
07-14-2017, 12:36 PM
Let's change the title of "Spacetime Wanna destroy PVP" to "Spacetime did destroy PVP" Look even if the pet was not useful to rogues, there was another pet for mages or warriors they did this on purpose so twinks will go endgame.

This is unfortunately the truth and it has started since awakenings were introduced and you know what would've take less time STS can just better remove the XP disable filter in options because it takes less time, instead they just make this two-legged military backpack monkey with a golden ancient coin as face.

Thumbs up for time consuming "Looks the other side with both eyes"

Even if the new Arcane pet is cheap it's not a problem let them introduce awakening to amulet no problem let them put awakenings on all items. There had been hope if they might not have ignored the community @Justg - you'll be fine

What are players going to do less play or not at all? This is the end result to spend more platinum, which is okay as long as there is a balance in the game, which is why it is not bad for us as twinks "if" there's balance but there is no more. Maybe try lvl 43 if you like it if not unfortunately there is not much else left.

I myself had been there since awakenings and i was very bright and i speak from experience as a professional twink.

Kingofninjas
07-14-2017, 12:38 PM
Keep up the good work STS. More op armor pets and more awaken slots.

You Mad Or Nah
07-14-2017, 12:43 PM
There's something called heroic pets

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Lizzie AL
07-14-2017, 01:28 PM
Ofcourse they are, but i use Mishi as Passive, Magma as AA And Happienes MM Because every other Heroic is useless for rog.

runagain
07-14-2017, 01:38 PM
Ofcourse they are, but i use Mishi as Passive, Magma as AA And Happienes MM Because every other Heroic is useless for rog.
Heroics with a lot of Regen (Uries for example) isn't useless at all

Kakashis
07-14-2017, 02:40 PM
It's fine because twink pvp is already pretty much over a year back.

Bmwmsix
07-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Simply remove pets from pvp

Ydra
07-14-2017, 03:01 PM
Would love to hear the input of a dev in this discussion.
I wanna know where they want the game to be heading.

Quonabebi
07-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Im with lizzie 100% twinking is ruined if you twink low level the fights can literally be endless maybe the awakens need to be based of character level. Just an idea.

Lizzie AL
07-14-2017, 03:43 PM
At my level they are useless, runa!

Lizzie AL
07-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Anyways, what i'm mean with that thread is, that Spacetime have to do something. Maybe just remove Armor Awaks from level 61 Below or Something. Im simply to lazy to level up, and i dont even want, i play pvp since i came into that game and i see pvp dieng... or it's dead already ....

kickazzrogue
07-14-2017, 04:20 PM
Regardless of the new pets armor low lvls already have to much armor between mm and awakes. Its to late to fix anything current all lvls pretty much need the dmg/armor ratio of lvl 61. My 13 rogue has higher dmg than most 15s and i can barely put a dent in tanks with 1.3k armor or higher. If sts doesnt want to spend time on low lvls then just give us a full mythic, arcane or set rarity items and let us be done with it. The scaling for low lvls is currently making all legendary gear worse then previous gear. So theres no point in even scaling new items to begin with. I dont understand sts logic on abandoning low lvls in recent years. Low lvls were probally close in contributing to funding this game as endgame players are since plat has pretty much been the only way for low lvls to make gold. Has sts not noticed that most players started quitting because the lack of attention low lvls has gotten. Low lvl players started quitting and everything kinda went into the domino effect from there. So at this point regardless of the new pet the armor is just way to high for low lvls and the dmg right now will never be high enough to counter the armor. New scaled gear is the only way to balance low lvls imo.

Lizzie AL
07-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Thats an Awesome Idea! And i agree, pvp at low level became like "You need golds or you Lose" Without Tavern, Keys and MM You are useless. That around 7m, + You need at least 150 armor on Weapon and Ring...

That Means only Rich People only get into pvp now, Means they are not much.

New Gear will be super Nice, and maybe without Awaks

Lawpvp
07-14-2017, 05:53 PM
Regardless of the new pets armor low lvls already have to much armor between mm and awakes. Its to late to fix anything current all lvls pretty much need the dmg/armor ratio of lvl 61. My 13 rogue has higher dmg than most 15s and i can barely put a dent in tanks with 1.3k armor or higher. If sts doesnt want to spend time on low lvls then just give us a full mythic, arcane or set rarity items and let us be done with it. The scaling for low lvls is currently making all legendary gear worse then previous gear. So theres no point in even scaling new items to begin with. I dont understand sts logic on abandoning low lvls in recent years. Low lvls were probally close in contributing to funding this game as endgame players are since plat has pretty much been the only way for low lvls to make gold. Has sts not noticed that most players started quitting because the lack of attention low lvls has gotten. Low lvl players started quitting and everything kinda went into the domino effect from there. So at this point regardless of the new pet the armor is just way to high for low lvls and the dmg right now will never be high enough to counter the armor. New scaled gear is the only way to balance low lvls imo.

this. I was a long time lvl 17 rogue. I quit for awhile back in october but i started again with a lvl 16. As soon as i saw this pet I decided to quit 16. Twinks were killed by Pet combos, Awakenings, and Tav/locations. You used to be able to make a twink for a few million gold. but then they doubled the amount of things you need to be able to compete with people and twinks eventually started dying. This new pet was the last straw for me. lvl 16 rogues will be able to have 1.8k armor plus. taht is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Back when rogues armor was nerfed, they had around 2k OVER LVL 40. Now 1.8k at lvl 16. Gg. This is how twinks died. I'm very sad to say it but I will never be returning to the bracket I played in for years. trying out 43 we will see how it goes.

Donquixoth
07-14-2017, 06:04 PM
They have trying to decrease twink population, because long time ago peoples mostly playing at low level. They did this because less peoples playing their endgame content back then. Boom, they finally did that!

Read this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?369130-Characters-at-different-levels

Xinghvn
07-14-2017, 06:34 PM
They have trying to decrease twink population, because long time ago peoples mostly playing at low level. They did this because less peoples playing their endgame content back then. Boom, they finally did that!

Read this:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?369130-Characters-at-different-levels

Well if sts wants to balance the population across all levels which I can understand, they should make endgame content more farmable or something else that attracts both f2p and p2p players rather than destroying twinks to force people to lvl up for endgame.

marsu4u
07-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Yo, currently im playing for a long time at low level pvp (8) and we r at 900 armor atm.
Since the new Pet Dreambot came out (with even more armor) warriors n mages will have 1.3k+ Armor.
Dreambot is useless for Rogue cause no Crits.

If the pet wont get cheaper it wont be a problem, but if it is, Rogues will be useless and Clashes even more Endless.

I would love to see one Week PVP Without Awaks, and let's see how long clashes gonna take then. Or maybe just do some PVP Event to make PVP Active again, because most of the Levels are dead now.

What ya'll think?

Meh stop complaining about pvp with 2 skills XD, man up and go play end game pvp, oh wait in your case woman up XD But seriously what the hells twink haha

sdmanlapig
07-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Meh stop complaining about pvp with 2 skills XD, man up and go play end game pvp, oh wait in your case woman up XD But seriously what the hells twink haha
Try twinking and tell me what you think.
Endgame pvp = 1 touch 1 kill but in twink its not we mages has more use in fights rather than playing Endgame where we just supply mana for rogs and tanks. Twink fights last longer than endgame fights and thats what makes it fun , competitive between guild is also fun making enemy and ally typing /g jjjj red legion is also part of a twink xD

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

shadowronn
07-14-2017, 09:50 PM
okay the best idea ive seen is : make new ring,belt and weapon which are better than current ones and the new gears shud not have awaken option.

this is only because people have already spent a lotta money on awakenings so this seems like the best option to me, feel free to give feed back.

Bmwmsix
07-15-2017, 09:34 AM
1x PVP gear set (no jewels /sockets needed introduce a new stat on tbose gear that reduces the incoming damage ect..) for any class + PETS will be left outside to have a break of nonstop of PVE runs......<---- this at endgame causes battles to last longer ergo to enjoy the pvp more....on top this would be absolutely fair gaming for any level...

So the main focus on pvp returns to show how you are skilled .... No more depending on pets/jewels ect.....just RAWW SKILLS 1337

And later on, working on various pvp battlefields ect...

Thank you for attention✌

Kingofninjas
07-15-2017, 01:18 PM
okay the best idea ive seen is : make new ring,belt and weapon which are better than current ones and the new gears shud not have awaken option.

this is only because people have already spent a lotta money on awakenings so this seems like the best option to me, feel free to give feed back.

Lol his is the dumbest suggestion I've seen. There are 2 possibilities:
-
1) It is even better than he old gear, including awakenings on old gear, and twink becomes even more unbalanced, which is good.
2) It is not better than old gear including awakenings and it gets ignored.

Imback Al
07-15-2017, 01:20 PM
Wait wait...I heard something..*whoooosh* oh that's the price of everything going over majority of players heads nvm carry on.

shadowronn
07-15-2017, 09:54 PM
-
1) It is even better than he old gear, including awakenings on old gear, and twink becomes even more unbalanced, which is good.

Thank you for your utterly useless feedback and your English (which is dumber than my suggestion) made it nearly impossible to understand what your point was but here is what I could make out from your speculative post so from your second point seems that new gear is worse than old ones the whole damn point is that new gear will be better than old ones so armour awakend weapons can continue but that more people should prefer the new stronger weapons, thats kinda the only way "I" can see and maybe smarter people than me can make much better suggestions *loses his hand after typing this long*

Donquixoth
07-15-2017, 10:18 PM
-

Don't act like your suggestion is the smartest one, peoples here to discussing not insulting.

megative
07-15-2017, 11:52 PM
make twinking great again :<

zauilet
07-16-2017, 12:03 AM
I just hope there will be good news for low lv's by next year at least(I hope most for lv 16s) ...
May be discourage borrowing stuff too from friends/fake friends somehow ....as some people I know of do bully a lot with their borrowed stuff...
Just my opinion (also borrowing leads to scams mostly)
Also hi to everyone :)
Take care

Kingofninjas
07-16-2017, 12:44 AM
Thank you for your utterly useless feedback and your English (which is dumber than my suggestion) made it nearly impossible to understand what your point was but here is what I could make out from your speculative post so from your second point seems that new gear is worse than old ones the whole damn point is that new gear will be better than old ones so armour awakend weapons can continue but that more people should prefer the new stronger weapons, thats kinda the only way "I" can see and maybe smarter people than me can make much better suggestions *loses his hand after typing this long*

I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.

megative
07-16-2017, 01:46 AM
I just hope there will be good news for low lv's by next year at least(I hope most for lv 16s) ...
May be discourage borrowing stuff too from friends/fake friends somehow ....as some people I know of do bully a lot with their borrowed stuff...
Just my opinion (also borrowing leads to scams mostly)
Also hi to everyone :)
Take care

your point is out of this thread, sir. tho lending items to your "real" mates on your guild does seem do help them which is the reason why some guilds cope with each other :)

Skilledpvp
07-16-2017, 01:57 AM
Guys low level pvp is dead get over it and go to higher levels. As for borrowing. It's ur gear and u can do whateva u wanna do with it. Guilds run on trust and friendship not just a bunch of op players coming together.

shadowronn
07-16-2017, 01:58 AM
I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.

What ever you said maybe be right or wrong and honestly I don't have the time to read that and I did not bother to read it but it's best not to act as kids and settle this this matter In a civilized way so if you think what I said is dumb then maybe it is or it's not because as humans we cannot always be right and that's all I will say, and next time don't waste a lot of your precious time typing such big posts as its a pain to my eyes to read, just sit back relax and have fun because after all this is just a game ;-)

quileos
07-16-2017, 02:38 AM
One star from me in play store. Hope that works.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-16-2017, 02:39 AM
One star from me in play store. Hope that works.

This game not for everyone. Go back to playing fun run or something😂

quileos
07-16-2017, 02:46 AM
This game not for everyone. Go back to playing fun run or something[emoji23]Exactly! Although I can argue the same for Google playstore [emoji23]

Kingofninjas
07-16-2017, 03:21 AM
What ever you said maybe be right or wrong and honestly I don't have the time to read that and I did not bother to read it but it's best not to act as kids and settle this this matter In a civilized way so if you think what I said is dumb then maybe it is or it's not because as humans we cannot always be right and that's all I will say, and next time don't waste a lot of your precious time typing such big posts as its a pain to my eyes to read, just sit back relax and have fun because after all this is just a game ;-)

I love how you pretend like you didn't have the time to read that. It probably would have taken you less time to read that than type this up (assuming you can read much faster than you can type).

Lizzie AL
07-16-2017, 03:42 AM
Well only because you like Endgame "PVP" Doesent mean everyone likes. If people like me, want to play Low level PVP, We do it. And we complain about it, try to get it Active.

That was so useless, but ty for bump.

zauilet
07-16-2017, 05:42 AM
your point is out of this thread, sir. tho lending items to your "real" mates on your guild does seem do help them which is the reason why some guilds cope with each other :)
NOTE : my post describes why lv 16/17 died if interested go ahead and read
Although I'm not sure if there r some really big moths at other lv's too
@megative nd skilledpvp l,Do u really expect me to repeat all the **** of mmph people again?I'm not being rude and I don't want to start drama here either....
Borrow if u want to no one is stopping u ofc but bullying people who have their own gear... with those borrowed gears....that's what sounds really stupid to me.."Elibs/lightsout"
And back to topic all those bully which I say does include a majority of trash talks which some people do with their borrowed gear that being said many people who worked for their stuff in this very expensive stage of the game end up quitting
The reason : too much TT from borrowers/p2p/very much negative comments to hard working PvP players/the current game economy/awakenings and many other reasons
That being said a bunch of lv 16/17 people who did the same as I mentioned have been a major reason for migration of other lv 16/17 people from the 16-17 bracket u want to know the names?ask a person named worm(lv 16) although idk he is still active or not
But for sure the remains of a lv 15 guild called as "NVM" did quit also people of "SUCCESSION"/" IDC"/"DIGNITY" etc.
Yes its true and these talks also include makings things personal just bcoz of a game
And there is no need to think that I quit coz of u
I quit bcoz I don't plan to become a borrower in my real life
And just like as a person named hail has mentioned many a times I also have a real life and can't spend 8-9 hrs on a game (not even 1 hr ATM)
And there is no need to be strange to me and call me a "sir"
Ur free to do TT as u did back at lv 16 and call me nab/rename other things
As this post will already start drama so won't b replying back to any comment related to my post
Thanks to all for reading
Have a good day

megative
07-17-2017, 05:51 PM
NOTE : my post describes why lv 16/17 died if interested go ahead and read
Although I'm not sure if there r some really big moths at other lv's too
@megative nd skilledpvp l,Do u really expect me to repeat all the **** of mmph people again?I'm not being rude and I don't want to start drama here either....
Borrow if u want to no one is stopping u ofc but bullying people who have their own gear... with those borrowed gears....that's what sounds really stupid to me.."Elibs/lightsout"
And back to topic all those bully which I say does include a majority of trash talks which some people do with their borrowed gear that being said many people who worked for their stuff in this very expensive stage of the game end up quitting
The reason : too much TT from borrowers/p2p/very much negative comments to hard working PvP players/the current game economy/awakenings and many other reasons
That being said a bunch of lv 16/17 people who did the same as I mentioned have been a major reason for migration of other lv 16/17 people from the 16-17 bracket u want to know the names?ask a person named worm(lv 16) although idk he is still active or not
But for sure the remains of a lv 15 guild called as "NVM" did quit also people of "SUCCESSION"/" IDC"/"DIGNITY" etc.
Yes its true and these talks also include makings things personal just bcoz of a game
And there is no need to think that I quit coz of u
I quit bcoz I don't plan to become a borrower in my real life
And just like as a person named hail has mentioned many a times I also have a real life and can't spend 8-9 hrs on a game (not even 1 hr ATM)
And there is no need to be strange to me and call me a "sir"
Ur free to do TT as u did back at lv 16 and call me nab/rename other things
As this post will already start drama so won't b replying back to any comment related to my post
Thanks to all for reading
Have a good day

Sorry. Even though most of the time, I am or other geared mates are the one who lends items to my guildies because, we love to help our mates. Your point is your guild can never be like ours. Why so jealous bruh?

You Mad Or Nah
07-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Sorry. Even though most of the time, I am or other geared mates are the one who lends items to my guildies because, we love to help our mates. Your point is your guild can never be like ours. Why so jealous bruh?
Don't put yourself over other ppl that's actually just rude and if you come here to brag just don't come to forums... Also keep lending gear sooner or later you ain't getting it back trust me. People are noticing how foolish ppl can be to easily lend their gear and I'm 100% sure they plotting . If your attitude is like this and you're a GM of a guild wkwk.
The job of a GM is not to talk down on any other player or GM but at least help them.

Dahades
07-17-2017, 06:36 PM
Don't put yourself over other ppl that's actually just rude and if you come here to brag just don't come to forums... Also keep lending gear sooner or later you ain't getting it back trust me. People are noticing how foolish ppl can be to easily lend their gear and I'm 100% sure they plotting . If your attitude is like this and you're a GM of a guild wkwk.
The job of a GM is not to talk down on any other player or GM but at least help them.

^^ Well said :D

Donquixoth
07-17-2017, 06:54 PM
Popcorn Popcorn 5$ each.

shadowronn
07-17-2017, 09:45 PM

nice to know that you are not well informed, mega mainly isnt the guildmaster and second of all mega doesnt lend his gear to anyone except one guy and not for long that too.

megative
07-19-2017, 01:36 AM

sad to say. But , the subject of my reply was what happened before on that certain bracket and as much as I don' want to push your button. He mentioned my name thats why I replied :)

devilMors
07-19-2017, 09:53 AM
if twink pvp is dead, is it because of sts? no, not at all. There are no more random players and lb and so low levels cant farm them. Im happy to see low levels are dead. Thank you sts.

zauilet
07-20-2017, 07:55 AM

Lol no worries calm down these mmph people are like this only
Posting the proof of borrowing on yt next yr
*still have the line chat*
I just hope u guys will still b here next year then we will talk
FACE TO FACE! once again
Also it is very surprising how fake people can be I see also those things :)/sir/mam at end of each post but never ever did I see these in the game?not only me but to some other person who u met for first who was on ur opp team in a PvP map
Always start with bragging and TT
Gl if u get anywhere with such attitude where instead of telling ur guild people to stand on their feet u r spoon feeding them with ur items u lend and instead of first learning to be patient....the first thing they learn is being rude...as no efforts were done to get those items just bcoz u know a person in RL and borrow his gear and b rude to people round globe of al
GG

shadowronn
07-20-2017, 08:42 AM
Lol no worries calm down these mmph people are like this only
Posting the proof of borrowing on yt next yr
*still have the line chat*
I just hope u guys will still b here next year then we will talk
FACE TO FACE! once again
Also it is very surprising how fake people can be I see also those things :)/sir/mam at end of each post but never ever did I see these in the game?not only me but to some other person who u met for first who was on ur opp team in a PvP map
Always start with bragging and TT
Gl if u get anywhere with such attitude where instead of telling ur guild people to stand on their feet u r spoon feeding them with ur items u lend and instead of first learning to be patient....the first thing they learn is being rude...as no efforts were done to get those items just bcoz u know a person in RL and borrow his gear and b rude to people round globe of al
GG

omfg dude this is a game, not yours or someone's life.... there is no need to be so overdramatic.

zauilet
07-20-2017, 09:30 AM
omfg dude this is a game, not yours or someone's life.... there is no need to be so overdramatic.

Lol I'll b very honest here ...
After playing this game for 3yrs or so and being a pure non plat in my full life here I do take it to b serious XD
But ofc its normal that anyone would feel humiliated by TT from a "pro" who is not pro cause of his/her efforts but pro coz of another person's gear
+ from the very beginning I have a special taste for PvP even though I'm a a little above average players I play PvP for fun ofc like most people try to bro but due to a "VAST" amount of TT by a guild called as mmph (i guess the name must b borrowed too like gear :P)has made it personal with majority of lv 16-17 people who use their own gear on PvP and I'm just 1 of those people trying to bring out the reality of those here on forums
What all I speak rn (this might sound even more dramatic :/) is on behalf of my lv 16-17 friends/IDC/few people of NVM/SUCCESSION (no one has asked me to say all this)
U cannot conquer the world with borrowed gears
U cannot prove other person weak as u r using borrowed gear
U cannot brag as those items r not urs
U cannot TT because in the end u r the one fighting with borrowed gear
In the end ...humiliating another person with borrowed gear proves nothing but how immature/weak in reality/coward/no social skills/no guts
That's all I have to say
If people could get all the respect they want by borrowing stuff
People like Zeus/mssweety/answer/kalizaa etc. (There r many others can't remember names cause haven't player for last few months)would become what they are today...just in a single day by borrowing and borrowing and borrowing
And yes I take this game to b a challenge and serious too.
(I hope I'm not the only 1 who takes this game seriously in such a big world of arlor :D)

Lawpvp
07-20-2017, 11:32 AM
Lol I'll b very honest here ...
After playing this game for 3yrs or so and being a pure non plat in my full life here I do take it to b serious XD
But ofc its normal that anyone would feel humiliated by TT from a "pro" who is not pro cause of his/her efforts but pro coz of another person's gear
+ from the very beginning I have a special taste for PvP even though I'm a a little above average players I play PvP for fun ofc like most people try to bro but due to a "VAST" amount of TT by a guild called as mmph (i guess the name must b borrowed too like gear :P)has made it personal with majority of lv 16-17 people who use their own gear on PvP and I'm just 1 of those people trying to bring out the reality of those here on forums
What all I speak rn (this might sound even more dramatic :/) is on behalf of my lv 16-17 friends/IDC/few people of NVM/SUCCESSION (no one has asked me to say all this)
U cannot conquer the world with borrowed gears
U cannot prove other person weak as u r using borrowed gear
U cannot brag as those items r not urs
U cannot TT because in the end u r the one fighting with borrowed gear
In the end ...humiliating another person with borrowed gear proves nothing but how immature/weak in reality/coward/no social skills/no guts
That's all I have to say
If people could get all the respect they want by borrowing stuff
People like Zeus/mssweety/answer/kalizaa etc. (There r many others can't remember names cause haven't player for last few months)would become what they are today...just in a single day by borrowing and borrowing and borrowing
And yes I take this game to b a challenge and serious too.
(I hope I'm not the only 1 who takes this game seriously in such a big world of arlor :D)

Nobody cares. Mmph only came to the bracket after it was dying already. They wouldve been stomped by old guilds if they stuck around

zauilet
07-20-2017, 11:49 AM
Nobody cares. Mmph only came to the bracket after it was dying already. They wouldve been stomped by old guilds if they stuck around

That is exactly my point!! Thanks for helping me out lol :P
Bcoz the other day I saw a person saying in ...idk in mmph guild thread I guess,that "wow I have heard so much bout these people they r currently dominating their bracket"
I just want to remove this false impression from everyone's mind
Call it hatred yes I hate these people because making things personal...they were the one who started it as there is no bravery in ...(read what I posted in my last post :/)
Thnx