PDA

View Full Version : 66666 the conspiracy theory

Dynimite
07-14-2017, 09:16 PM
........... dont be scared .........
Why has that 2 expansions theme been surrounded by death (Grave yards in the Mausoleum) nightmares and the number 666 (little red devil girl)... what happen to the prosperity city (Garetta) happy gnomes and smurfs (Kelys)and hot amazon rouges (Elodrian)... AL lastest dark expansion reveals 66666 on every content on maps signals signs of evil... im might be messin with you...OR are they messing with you... i think i just scared myself comment below

Exrayz
07-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Illuminati confirmed +1

Donquixoth
07-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Hail satan +1

Froze.Exe
07-14-2017, 10:57 PM
Illuminati confirm...

Luciano Lobo
07-15-2017, 05:21 AM
Interesting. I thought I was the only one seeing that pattern. Can you please elaborate a little bit more?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Dynimite
07-15-2017, 06:34 AM
[QUOTE=Luciano Lobo;2722615]Interesting. I thought I was the only one seeing that pattern. Can you please elaborate a little bit more?

Sent from my SM-T810 using
Im just saying...isnt it weird tho

Ocanaasibe
07-15-2017, 12:39 PM
Satan is alive . Illuminati is real.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

alxe
07-15-2017, 12:55 PM
WHY DID YOU REVEAL THIS?! gg. Satan comin' for yah!

Tho for real. In an mmo you wont be fighting unicorns or something they gotta be evil somehow..dead ppl are evil..ish.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Iove
07-15-2017, 01:30 PM
@.@

Suentous PO
07-15-2017, 03:25 PM
You really wanna know?!?
I'll give you the red pill, stop reading if your squeamish. Sometimes there's no going back......

Think about it;
What is this evil conspiracy? Who is it in charge, who can we blame or punish?
Shurly there must be an obvious aggressor eh?
These "bosses" we ruthlessly hunt, where are they? Are they raiding our homes?
No. We know right where they are, often where they should be. Say, in their castle keep, minding their business, where we find them. Then WE kill them.
We, do. Who is the monster?
It is us.
We kill and rob.
We are the evil conspiracy.

If you have read that you may want to scrape your blown minds off the wall.
Ty, and go about your way
;)

deathhbringer
07-16-2017, 01:28 PM
You really wanna know?!?
I'll give you the red pill, stop reading if your squeamish. Sometimes there's no going back......

Think about it;
What is this evil conspiracy? Who is it in charge, who can we blame or punish?
Shurly there must be an obvious aggressor eh?
These "bosses" we ruthlessly hunt, where are they? Are they raiding our homes?
No. We know right where they are, often where they should be. Say, in their castle keep, minding their business, where we find them. Then WE kill them.
We, do. Who is the monster?
It is us.
We kill and rob.
We are the evil conspiracy.

If you have read that you may want to scrape your blown minds off the wall.
Ty, and go about your way
;)

Suentous PO ur total thanks is 666

Dynimite
07-16-2017, 06:41 PM
I took the red pill and it made me believe.. it also gave me gas :)

Suentous PO
07-17-2017, 12:01 AM
Suentous PO ur total thanks is 666

And now I am the 13th post on this thread

gunlet
07-17-2017, 01:04 AM
We are Templars with our sacred mausoleum hidden underground.
We awak a dead king to kill him for his things.
We use portals to kill a Heartbroken Lover Giant Hugthulu crying alone in a room at different dimension to get his chocolate boxes.

Now we will walk in dreams to kill creatures in different world...

66666 where's the devil ;)

Dynimite
07-17-2017, 03:25 PM
We use portals to kill a Heartbroken Lover Giant Hugthulu crying alone in a room at different dimension to get his chocolate boxes.

Someone has seen the darkness

Areogor
07-18-2017, 06:42 AM

Don't forget the price who has gone mad and is looking for awnsers to cure his madnes and each time we see him we kill him and Rob him of his experience
And don't forget each time u kill a mob u may of killed a father or mother alot of kids are asking why their dads arnt coming back from work and the mom has to lie (if she also isn't dead)

Hail
07-18-2017, 07:12 AM
This thread went from a thrilling, suspenseful conspiracy theory to a depressing "we are the bad guys" real quick.

Snao
07-18-2017, 09:22 AM
This thread went from a thrilling, suspenseful conspiracy theory to a depressing "we are the bad guys" real quick.

YUP XD

11chars/

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 03:11 PM
Is the 666 theme a sign of end of game? Maybe its sts way of telling everyone to go to hell from all the complaints?? 0.o

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
You know what..... it makes complete sense!!!! Wow mind blown

You Mad Or Nah
07-18-2017, 05:03 PM
Is the 666 theme a sign of end of game? Maybe its sts way of telling everyone to go to hell from all the complaints?? 0.o
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/30cdd68f07981121faba39fda6232d32.jpg
That explains why my ping always 666😈 #Exposed

Spell
07-18-2017, 05:19 PM

Lol i think you nailed it !
Im dyin xD

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 05:49 PM
Lol i think you nailed it !
Im dyin xD
Ha ha I think so too

Xxsoifongxx
07-19-2017, 03:10 PM
It's been about deaths because they trying to kill the game :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antispace
07-21-2017, 02:15 PM
It's been about deaths because they trying to kill the game :/

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWtf is this, for real. It's their game and it's (if im right) the most active game so they would damage themselves more than us if they kill it. And trust me whatever they brang out, im playing since s3, it's always like the whole community is crying. And of course some changes are bad but what do you want? A game that is so easy that you can, without putting any effort in it, be op? Trust it's like cheating in games, at the first it's quite fun but after some time of playing the game is becoming boring and you wish you could play it again without cheats.
So instead of just posting dumb s*** on the forums you could go and make some constructive critique or farm more gold and try to fulfil your goals.

You Mad Or Nah
07-21-2017, 02:21 PM
Wtf is this, for real. It's their game and it's (if im right) the most active game so they are damaging themselves more than us. And trust me whatever they brang out, im playing since s3, it's always like the whole community is crying. And of course some changes are bad but what do you want? A game that is so easy that you can, without putting any effort in it, be op? Trust it's like cheating in games, at the first it's quite fun but after some time of playing the game is becoming boring and you wish you could play it again without cheats.
So instead of just posting dumb s*** on the forums you could go and make some constructive critique or farm more gold and try to fulfil your goals.

If it's dumb then don't read it bud. Anyone Is free to post anything here(except anything that violates forum rules)Btw we don't want the game to be "easy" we the community want something worth running and maybe some new PvP maps or Real expansion since many vet players quitting due to the lack of STS implementing some ideas that the AL community would enjoy.
-You Mad or Nah?

Antispace
07-21-2017, 02:28 PM
If it's dumb then don't read it bud. Anyone Is free to post anything here(except anything that violates forum rules)Btw we don't want the game to be "easy" we the community want something worth running and maybe some new PvP maps or Real expansion since many vet players quitting due to the lack of STS implementing some ideas that the AL community would enjoy.
-You Mad or Nah?How should I know that it's dumb without reading it? U even thought about that? Furthermore it has got nothing to do with the og topic at all. And if you, the community, want something that is worth running and want more updates and newer things, then you, the community, have to spend money for this game with buying plat, because sts doesn't have a big staff and ain't a big company but still they are able to provide you, the community, a totally free-to-play game where you can get rich without spending one dollar for it.

You Mad Or Nah
07-21-2017, 02:38 PM
How should I know that it's dumb without reading it? U even thought about that? Furthermore it has got nothing to do with the og topic at all. And if you, the community, want something that is worth running and want more updates and newer things, then you, the community, have to spend money for this game with buying plat, because sts doesn't have a big staff and ain't a big company but still they are able to provide you, the community, a totally free-to-play game where you can get rich without spending one dollar for it.
Thanks for telling all the stuff I already knew bud. Im pretty sure Sts has a made a decent amount of cash of the recent plat sells. Yea I'm going to spend more money so I can get rush events that ain't worth running. If Sts can reply to one of the threads of ppl suggesting great ideas (imo)and say something they like"we might release something similar to it but lacking funds" im 99.9% sure the community would support them with buying plat in order to get a decent expansion or PvP map. But I'm not sure if Sts just ignoring us or lacking communication skills?... 🤔Btw Tell me How to get rich without spending any real money in this game at this point? Please tell me I'll make sure to tell all the new players your advice

Suentous PO
07-21-2017, 02:44 PM
Yes
YES you two fightFIGHT! Feel the anger consume the last vestige of your human souls as darkness becomes you and finally

*cough*
Oops nm

Antispace
07-21-2017, 02:58 PM
Thanks for telling all the stuff I already knew bud. Im pretty sure Sts has a made a decent amount of cash of the recent plat sells. Yea I'm going to spend more money so I can get rush events that ain't worth running. If Sts can reply to one of the threads of ppl suggesting great ideas (imo)and say something they like"we might release something similar to it but lacking funds" im 99.9% sure the community would support them with buying plat in order to get a decent expansion or PvP map. But I'm not sure if Sts just ignoring us or lacking communication skills?... [emoji848]Btw Tell me How to get rich without spending any real money in this game at this point? Please tell me I'll make sure to tell all the new players your adviceYou got the possibility to run Mausoleum runs and earn ~200k per map with gl weapons which arent expensive anymore.
And idk whether you know how to program or not but just bringing the idea doesn't really help you. I recently programmed a simple 2D tower defense and it took me over 48hours of work to just design all the entities i been using. And I can swear you that it is even way more work if you have to design all these things in 3d with all the animations those entities need, and im not mentioning​ the time of programming you have to put into it if you want a bug-free game, which sts really was able to do if you compare it to other mmorpg's where more people been working on it. Ofc they had bugs like the cake event et cetera too but it had been a quite assessable amount of bugs.
Furthermore STS doesn't ignore their community, but would you answer to a community that is just complaining about stuff they have no clue how much effort it takes to create such things?

Cinco
07-21-2017, 02:59 PM
Interesting theories.