PDA

View Full Version : IDEA for HOUSES that wouldn't cause much LAG!!!

XvekeZ
10-18-2011, 05:41 PM
ok so i am guessing that probably one of the reasons houses have not been implemented is because they would cause lag.... well here's an idea... insead of big HOUSES, how bout just make a little something for storage... in a seperate part of the world where a bunch of these would be at.... ((keep in mind these are just ideas, i would be ok with anything that had to do with a housing system, lol))

----HOUSES-----
for MAGES- a tent

for BEARS - a little bear cave

for BIRDS - a bird nest

and these would be little , just for storage, and for friends to come chill at, a place to meet up, store your items, weps, etc. mess around with your friends at.... i mean that is one the biggest things this game is lacking, is a housing system. they bring so much to games because you can have all your little PL buddies come and chill with you. right now there are only banks for this, and guild halls, but the guild halls are not even that great. they seem like it's just anywhere else in the game. no offence. but in pocket legends, every area , and town feels the same... there needs to be some diversity!!

and another idea for mounts .... this is just to throw the idea out to the creators or admins. each class could have different mounts that they ride. mage, bear, bird, there could be something for each class that goes with that class. you could make it where mages ride horses or some other mount, bears just drop to all fours and start running fast, and birds fly!!!! that sounds pretty badass actually.

----MOUNTS-----

MAGES - horses maybe? dragons? or maybe just some type of spell that makes them faster? or transforms them into something that runs faster, or a spell that makes a horse or something that only lasts for a certain amount of time, like you could cast a horse but it would only last for 20 min, or 1 hour, or 3 hours, or 5 min, or whatever!!! you get the point.

BEARS -- drop to all fours, and run fast as a bear!! (same speed as a mage on horse)

BIRDS -- FLY!!!! (same speed as mage on horse and bear on fours)

....so actually you wouldn't even have to add mounts, if you chose not to, you could just add it where each class transormed into something that made them faster, but while being faster, they don't do as much damage ....(like 20% less damage) that's if you WANTED there to be a consequence to riding a mount. i think it would be cool either way

Skeletonlord
10-19-2011, 01:10 PM
cool ideas

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Heck yeah! If we can transform when, for exp, a true form- mage, a shadowy figure with dark aura for stronger attack but reduced armor, or a light mage can shine light aura around em with healing and buffing capabilities incrsed but dmg is reduced. For bear like have spikes coming out of him and he is fast and very strong, and birdie can be angelish with wings, and can shoot multiple arrows that damages 5x more, and skills have increase range. I guess for like 5 minutes long to use, then certain amount of time for transform to refill, Mabey like 10 minute. Mounts would be cool. Also if pets arnt just vanity for show... they can actually attack, die like us, and after, forsay, 3 minute till revived again. Pets should have skills of all three class, not all but like, pet have heal, buff, slash, ice skills.
----+++++--------+--++++++-
Houses, iono we got stash.