PDA

View Full Version : Halloween event!!!

sandboxx
10-18-2011, 05:54 PM
How do i get into the halloween dungeon? and where is it? Do i have to rent a costume to get in the dungeon? Is there any item that i can keep during this halloween event that i wont be able to get anywhere else? I need help I have no idea whats going on!!

Roc
10-18-2011, 06:01 PM
The Halloween dungeon is accessible only if you have purchased a costume with platinum. While you do get a free zombie costume, that outfit doesn't grant you access to the dungeon. You need to visit Halloween Hal once you've purchased a plat costume :wink: He's located in Forest Haven across the way from the stash. All the drops and plat items won't be accessible until next Halloween (so you can keep them), but the costumes will be removed from your inventory on November 1st. Use the Tapjoy free platinum offers to get free plat and buy a 5 plat costume to get in and join the fun if you're low on plat (which is what I did :p)

sandboxx
10-18-2011, 06:17 PM
If i buy a Premium archer set that comes with two halloween costumes and a special loot. What exactly is that special loot that i get? what else comes with the premium set besides the two costumes

Lowlyspy
10-18-2011, 07:10 PM
I believe you get the 2011 halloween hat (not the pumpkin, kinda looks like a glowy traffic cone), that or u have a chance to get a pink halloween wep.

Roc
10-18-2011, 07:12 PM
I really want the helm but if I buy plat and get a weapon...whooboy :watermelon:. Anyway, was it ever determined if the platinum pack costumes work for the quest? :confused:

Onaraasider
10-18-2011, 07:40 PM
U can also join friends in the Halloween dungeon if u don't want to buy costume

Phoenixking
10-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Use the join games button on map of alterra :O