PDA

View Full Version : Is it true ?

Captain critic
07-15-2017, 12:49 AM
I heard that in order to finish exalted rank you would need to make the halo helm vanity, did all players do that or did they just stop there because it was too long or hard to make because i barely see that helm vanity from people

dreyu
07-15-2017, 12:58 AM
No u dont need. If just u wanna got halo vanity. But i think i do mistake to craft vanity. I can be wrong but halo not vanity help kill lich something like that. Halo vanity u cant sell or trade

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt

runagain
07-15-2017, 06:17 AM
I heard that in order to finish exalted rank you would need to make the halo helm vanity, did all players do that or did they just stop there because it was too long or hard to make because i barely see that helm vanity from people
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=389397

After completing the whole Questline you'll be able to craft a Halo Vanity for free.

No it's not a part to be Exalted. Just the Halo itself, not the Vanity.

Cogmaster
07-15-2017, 11:05 AM
I went through this same quest not long ago and as others stated, you only need to craft the actual halo. Crafting the halo into a vanity is optional.

Kaitiaki
07-16-2017, 01:51 AM
On another note, I have noticed I don't get xp points for running the graveyard, I actually cannot find anywhere I can get XP points from running. Is this a new strategy on getting us all to buy plat for Xp elixers?

Kaitiaki
07-16-2017, 02:07 AM
And PVE count not working, dunno what's up with that!

EDIT: Just found out XP only works in Mausoleum, Not sure what level this started at.

Zojak
07-16-2017, 02:41 AM
And PVE count not working, dunno what's up with that!

EDIT: Just found out XP only works in Mausoleum, Not sure what level this started at.

also elite citadel is a pretty good place to level to 66

mssweety
07-16-2017, 07:24 AM
On another note, I have noticed I don't get xp points for running the graveyard, I actually cannot find anywhere I can get XP points from running. Is this a new strategy on getting us all to buy plat for Xp elixers?
if you think that u dont get any xp at all it might be that u enabled xp(maybe not knowing u pressed idk)
im 63 and still getting xp from grave not much but u do get.
even from normal map citadel u should get so maybe just check ur settings and see if u enabled xp gaingood luck

edit: just saw ur other post lol.
depending on ur lvl i guess. + yes even mauso doesnt give u any pve kills no more i think after 63lvl + so guess kills can be farmed either in hard elite maps or in the new map

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

dreyu
07-16-2017, 07:39 AM
Xp elite citadel,m4-6 best places also dailies...

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A500FU Tapatalk 4 Lt