PDA

View Full Version : what is a premium character?

gw42
10-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Ya, I'm a noob to mmo's. I don't understand what a premium character is, or even how I can upgrade. Am i missing stuff because I'm not paying?
Thx
Gw

WoundedEagle
10-18-2011, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVASUVsJ6gE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsYwDtleMcI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=PQPGFXFtETs

Just follow the instructions when you try to upgrade to premium and you will see :)

-we

im4broke
10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
Wounded is right on...but if you have never played before, it's like this...some of the equipment you start out with is way less in quality than the premium stuff. Colors go like this in terms of strength from the weakest (grey) to the strongest (pink): grey, white, orange, green, purple, and pink. Of course stats on equipment is important too but I'm not going to get into that. The premium stuff adds in greens and purples at four levels: 1, 5, 10 and 15. Having all green on a level 1 character is pretty strong, having all purple on a level 15 can not be beat except by adding a pink weapon and/or shield. So without the premium stuff you would start out with all grey on a level one and NO hat. Hope this helps you decide, but remember it cannot be sold after you out grow it, so if you are planning to level way past level 15 you probably can do without it. If you do not like dying or plan to stay between level 1 to 15 then get it, best stuff there is!

And I left out some important info thanks to EdinoEznite:

i actually think you left out the most important things
the best thing about a premium character is that you get more inventory slots and more Consignment Shop slots
+50 inventory slots means u can hold more items on your character
and +10 more Consignment Shop slots (this would cost a lot of plat if you dont get them on a premium character) more slots allows you to sell more items
very useful for making money

Diaxos
10-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Wounded is right on...but if you have never played before, it's like this...some of the equipment you start out with is way less in quality than the premium stuff. Colors go like this in terms of strength from the weakest (grey) to the strongest (pink): grey, white, orange, green, purple, and pink. Of course stats on equipment is important too but I'm not going to get into that. The premium stuff adds in greens and purples at four levels: 1, 5, 10 and 15. Having all green on a level 1 character is pretty strong, having all purple on a level 15 can not be beat except by adding a pink weapon and/or shield. So without the premium stuff you would start out with all grey on a level one and NO hat. Hope this helps you decide, but remember it cannot be sold after you out grow it, so if you are planning to level way past level 15 you probably can do without it. If you do not like dying or plan to stay between level 1 to 15 then get it, best stuff there is!

Omg zoo much reading but well worth it. Thank you for posting. I just happened to stumble upon this. Glad I did.

Redbridge
10-25-2011, 11:27 AM
Added to the PL Stuff list (see sig), very useful. Thanks WE and im4broke.

AdinoEznite
10-25-2011, 07:16 PM

the best thing about a premium character is that you get more inventory slots and more Consignment Shop slots
and +10 more Consignment Shop slots (this would cost a lot of plat if you dont get them on a premium character) more slots allows you to sell more items

im4broke
10-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Oh wow...I sure did! SAVE PLAT BUY PREMIUM! Can you tell I'm a bear with only 1 on intelligence? I was only thinking of fighting and not stash/inventory/sell slots. How do they help you fight? ROFL...Thx