PDA

View Full Version : Possible Solution To Scaled Farming Issue?

Ebalere
10-18-2011, 07:14 PM
I had a thought.. is there any way the Devs can split the Halloween dungeons into 3 seperate level requirements? It would be an easier fix than most, and you could divide these public games in such a way that people would be more understanding towards each other.

Levels 1-35 (since the drops only scale back to 20 anyway, 36-50, and 51-61.

It would be far easier to organize runs if less people were jumping in on your game. Those without friends to join could be paired up with somewhat similar levels. There's still almost two weeks till Halloween, so maybe this is a possible and reasonable solution. Any input is welcome.

Buddyf97
10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
If you ask me, KEEP IT! I go though ^so much trouble to get my Halloween items and I'll be glad if no one else does or they struggle to get it. Pain and struggles now equals cash and riches layer!

Phoenixking
10-18-2011, 07:53 PM
Dont change it!!!!!!!! Let them have a challlenge >:) i like the challenge now I dont know why

Ebalere
10-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Guess ya can't please everyone then.. -_- How I would hate to be STS. Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't, on every decision that gets made.

CodyBearr
10-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Haha was worth a request man :-P

There will always be people for the yes side & no side

Ebalere
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Im not even really playin pl just trying to douse some flames lol

Suentous PO
10-18-2011, 08:50 PM
good start but, lv 1 through 35 stii makes for arguments from lv 20 item farmers, who can be no more than lv 22 to get them. As a low lev farmer i agree that its ok for this to be difficult. Rarity is value.
on that note it seems the folks i see are being cooler. Less drama over yesterday.

Samhayne
10-18-2011, 08:52 PM
We've talked over a number of different solutions for the problem of protecting your games for the Halloween event. The problem is a bit deeper one, without an easy solution. A client change would take weeks to get out (given approval process and all) so I don't know that we'll have any changes for it given the timing.

Fyrce
10-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Actually lots of people sound like they're having fun.

I would have still preferred different designs but if people are having fun, then it sounds like the devs did a good thing. The challenge sounds intriguing.