PDA

View Full Version : Devs pls fix arcane sword

Terrorshock1
07-15-2017, 04:12 PM
Problems with the sword
1. Its bugged when the vortex is spawned it pulls the caster
2. The planar vortex pulls better then the arc wep(by planar vortex i mean the proc from planar club not planar arena)
3. Drains caster's mana when using charged auto attack (takes atleast 5% mana per charged auto attack)

I suggest making the pull stronger not allowing speed set to counter just my opinion

Keep this thread drama free

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Spell
07-15-2017, 07:01 PM
+1 death to speed nabs

Ardbeg
07-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Honestly, the Guard is so good that i did not bother to test this much, but i will tomorrow.

Minisalami
07-15-2017, 10:25 PM
Like to have some kind of review of both ac weapons if possible :-)

Kingofninjas
07-16-2017, 12:47 AM
I don't know about the swords bugs, but designing it so that it ignores speed set is unfair simply because players are paying for that extra speed with reduced stats.

If you want to use to counter speed set, adding some sort of slow would be more fair, that way it does somewhat neutralize speed set, but only temporarily, and it can be countered by stun immunity skills.

Pyramuson
07-16-2017, 04:17 AM
The vortex itself is unnoticeable can Dev improve the visual effect as well. Compared to the Guard Proc which looks like an Dragonsword Proc.

Terrorshock1
07-16-2017, 06:47 AM
I don't know about the swords bugs, but designing it so that it ignores speed set is unfair simply because players are paying for that extra speed with reduced stats.

If you want to use to counter speed set, adding some sort of slow would be more fair, that way it does somewhat neutralize speed set, but only temporarily, and it can be countered by stun immunity skills.
It wont hurt the speed set at all the proc is too short but the way the proc was designed​ its meant to pull players without speed set making the proc useless.. 99% of pvp uses speed

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
07-16-2017, 12:17 PM
It wont hurt the speed set at all the proc is too short but the way the proc was designed​ its meant to pull players without speed set making the proc useless.. 99% of pvp uses speed

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Then the range, the size of the vortex, and/or the suction power should be increased. I really don't think it should ignore the speed set.

Perceval
07-16-2017, 12:31 PM
Dagger as well:

Arcane dagger 66:
1). Change proc to happen when taking damage...seriously, you were extremely considerate on the mage gun proc
2). The shield visuals linger for a long time after the shield has been broken...limiting the chances of another shield

Zeus
07-16-2017, 11:16 PM
It becomes proc based pvp instead of speed based pvp if you set the vortex to ignore speed. Speed is an issue, yes, but one that should be countered by fixing the servers to actually handle the speed that speed set produces.

You Mad Or Nah
07-16-2017, 11:24 PM
+1 death to speed nabs
Dont u use speed set?😂😂nab jk

Spell
07-16-2017, 11:32 PM
Dont u use speed set?����nab jk

Huhu to kill tha nabs you must become the nab :P

You Mad Or Nah
07-16-2017, 11:36 PM
Huhu to kill tha nabs you must become the nab :P
Words to live by

Drannak
07-17-2017, 09:36 AM
Arcane's blade lv66 proc is awful in comparison with the aegis proc. Sts please fix this. Make it to pull mobs stronger or something else , idk. Any improvement will be acceptable.

Thesaint Bermudez
07-17-2017, 10:39 AM
sword proc is like 2-3 sec.

its said when active, the nightmare vortex can pull enemies in range and damage them.

but based on testing it pulls the caster also.

capeo
07-17-2017, 02:17 PM
It would be nice if it had a better pull and longer range. If it damages them when pulled I can't see it. Sword should do more damage then shield. That is the trade off right? More damage less armor.

Terrorshock1
07-18-2017, 04:04 PM
UPDATE: also sword drains caster's mana when charging sword
Drains like 5%ish of mana per charge

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

Twerk
07-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Sword proc is also damaging teammates from time to time. Check on this please.

capeo
07-20-2017, 06:51 PM
I've been looking for the post that says thank you for fixing the arcane sword but haven't found it yet. Thought I would just post here.

THANK YOU for fixing the sword, I love it. I did a test run earlier and it worked great. I even saw the damage the pool made.

Thesaint Bermudez
07-20-2017, 07:12 PM
I've been looking for the post that says thank you for fixing the arcane sword but haven't found it yet. Thought I would just post here.

THANK YOU for fixing the sword, I love it. I did a test run earlier and it worked great. I even saw the damage the pool made.

YES! same. now i love PVE more. xd. it pulls like crazy in pve map. xd