PDA

View Full Version : Update the Offerings for Crate Tokens

Ardbeg
07-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Most of the items offered for crate tokens are hopelessly outdated. To avoid frustration, especially with the new instaopen crates and their price tag, i suggest updating the vendors with all current arcanes. (i would leave the nightmare gear to the raid zone).

Edit: With all current Arcanes i meant lvl. 66 weapons and latest eggs.

Faliziaga
07-15-2017, 11:42 PM
All current arcanes? (that would be cool tbh lol)

Spell
07-16-2017, 12:46 AM
Most of the items offered for crate tokens are hopelessly outdated. To avoid frustration, especially with the new instaopen crates and their price tag, i suggest updating the vendors with all current arcanes. (i would leave the nightmare gear to the raid zone).

Hehe its about time we get an updated token vendor ^_^
I would suggest adding heroic eggs tho.not all arcanes because then there wouldnt be much incentive to farm certain maps for elite chests.(cough cough kershal/maul/hooks)

Avaree
07-16-2017, 07:58 PM
A monthly rotate of above items would be fun & refreshing. I wonder how many players don't to open locks due to having max amount of tokens in satchel, and not wanting to spend their crate tokens on a munch mouth for 2m...

Blazerland
07-18-2017, 09:21 AM
+1 to this. ive accumulated crate tokens since i love to open crates but i feel the current items available now are just not worth it. it would be great to have new choices so im hoping sts would hear and consider an update on this matter.