PDA

View Full Version : new skills ?

mssweety
07-15-2017, 08:47 PM
i have been wondering if the devs are thinking to add more skills to each class.
since were 66lvl now and have to use some points on masterys or play with 5 skills to get a good use of our skill points.
i didnt know where to spend my points on so i did it on sp mastery for health(for now) which i didnt really need lol
was just curious if theres gona be some changes in the future maybe with 71 lvl ?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ninjasmurf
07-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Ya I suggested this a few years ago as it would be a huge game changer and and maybe preven every class from having the same exact skill set and rather need a variety especially in pvp. Instead we got the masteries though..

Atokhebat
07-15-2017, 09:48 PM
Yeah +1 for the idea. Maybe add 5 skills to use is not a bad idea at all

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

quileos
07-15-2017, 09:48 PM
I really don't want any paid skills just like paid emotes.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-15-2017, 10:16 PM
I don't think they shouldnt add more lvls after 66 just my opinion. They should focus on fixing the problems the game already has and make the game even better.
+1 for new skills or
Actually I think it would be best if we are be able to have a 5th skill like u suggested

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Chrissam
07-16-2017, 04:27 AM
Would be cool if there were more skills to play with. You read my thoughts!

Bug
07-16-2017, 04:50 AM
I was thinking about more skills plus Daily Events suggested by AL Community so we don't have to grind same map over and over again :)

mssweety
07-16-2017, 07:15 AM
ty for the feedback everyone

Ya I suggested this a few years ago as it would be a huge game changer and and maybe preven every class from having the same exact skill set and rather need a variety especially in pvp. Instead we got the masteries though..
few years ago it might have been a bit too early for that,since they were working on new maps/events/lvls and now everything has a bit of a structure but just my oppinion i belive now it would be a great time to consider those. since theres not much new in this expansion new skills might be really cool. might even reawake pvp for those who were saying its dead.

I really don't want any paid skills just like paid emotes.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
skills were always for free till this day(i mean with skill points which u get automaticaly when u lvl up)
was the same when they brought the passive skills aswell the masterys i wouldnt know why theyd make it any different from now on.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Demonnboy
07-16-2017, 07:50 AM
+1 so this idea, each class will be better, all will be tanker and it would much more funier in both pvp and pve :)

alxe
07-16-2017, 07:57 AM
This have been sugguested a bunch of times tbh..its rather hard to creates new skills which 1-useful 2-balanced 3-bug-less 4-dont have the community complaing about it in 5 min lmao. Id like to see new skills for the sake of trying out new builds and such but idk.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Raymondoomer
07-17-2017, 09:14 PM
+1 I wana have new character and new skills:unconscious: