PDA

View Full Version : From one guild(insomniac) to another ( black pegasus) stop harrassing our members

Killerade
10-19-2011, 01:17 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZHY0Z.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XYqmw.jpg

He was harrassing me about me and a few others leaving the guild. instead of listening to reason here's what he told me(look above).

First of all. Issie "inviting other people" is just an accusation if more a prank. Truth is he only wanted one person in that guild with him and he made that guild SOLELY for the both of them. As a matter of fact they r both the leaders. they both made that decision. the same thing goes for Pirateking. we did not force him it was his choice an he chose to stay.

Second of all i did not se abusive language on yur guild leader but he clearly did and that is grounds for ban or mute(i dont know and frankly i dont care it just shows how immature yur guild leader is). i won't report because i'm not a rat.

Thirdly stop harrassing Issie and terrormaena it's not their fault hate me instead. i love being hated.

Heroz u didn't care about yur officers that's y they left. u told me that yurself. instead u just kept on adding a bunch of beggars in yur guild.

leave us alone. we don't care if u randomly recruit other people in yur guild thats one of the reasons why we left. We don't care if u have 400 strangers in your guild we only have a handful but we can say we all trust each other well enough to use our real names text and call each other and burrow each other's items.

i cannot emphasize this enough stop bugging us. also tell yur members to leave us alone.Harrassing a 13 yrs old guy is not cool, seriously leave the guy alone. If u really wanna bug us, bug me fight someone yur own size.

since i cant talk sense to you guys in game maybe posting it in the forums will.
I don't mean this to start a flame war but as a warning. (Issie got more verbal abuse from u guys and next time u do it we will take action and post all the screen shots)

Dracula
10-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Hmmm...I understand your frustration, but this kind of a post will not help the issue. I foresee a lock.

Lowlyspy
10-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Sadly this will most likely end up in a flame war and lock, very commom for "call out" threads. Best thing to do is report and if u have screenies of the abuse then email them to sts and they will act accordingly. Hope this gets smoothed over so we can all pew in harmony :D

Killerade
10-19-2011, 01:25 AM
i know it won't but i still. This is the only thing i can do until PVP arrives. and once we get more screenies we will. this only serves as a warning for them so they will stop (if they are smart) and we won't reach to the point of reporting

Fac3bon3s
10-19-2011, 09:14 AM
If you choose to ignore this person in game they won't have a way of contacting you. This is the first and best step to avoiding harassment. Secondly instead of creating a thread like this. Which just attracts vultures. You should PM a forum moderator or dev. Let them know what your point of view is as well as adding any evidence you might have of harassment. They may not ban them, only send them a warning. This is usually sufficient.

I hope this can end in a peaceful and respectable manner. And you and your friends can continue to enjoy the game.

Kahlua
10-19-2011, 10:03 AM
ow my neck :( Nice looking keyboard though.

Gluttony
10-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Second of all i did not se abusive language on yur guild leader but he clearly did and that is grounds for ban or mute(i dont know and frankly i dont care it just shows how immature yur guild leader is). i won't report because i'm not a rat.

Isn't the beginning of the sentence (along with the pics) pretty much reporting the player therefore making you a "rat," since you didn't alter them to remove the name? Also, the thread title points out the guild and it's leader so you're not only squealing but trying to ruin a guild's name all in one swift blow. So taddling on the forums; which is a public arena where numerous eyes can see, is better than using the in-game report button which only the devs can see... does not compute.

StompArtist
10-19-2011, 10:33 AM
It's not about being a rat. It's about making the game safe for younger players and enjoyable to all.

This isn't a jailhouse where being a "rat" will get you in trouble, it's a kid friendly game. lol

Samhayne
10-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Please use the in-game report functionality to report harassment to our support team. If we can be of further assistance, please visit our support portal at http://support.spacetimestudios.com Then put the offending person on your ignore list and get back to having fun playing the game!

Thread closed.