PDA

View Full Version : Remove the dream bosses heal

mrm
07-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Currently the new dream map is a pain tbh force's tanks and mages to leave the map if alone
Mob's are easy to clear out but time consumed doing it is better spent doing elite forgotten.
The main topic the dream boss
Out a 2nd party member its impossible do on mage/warrior.
Since this map is level restricted it lowers the overall chance of someone joining. Currently on 65 I waited almost 30mins before giving up and solo run it.
After a year or so I finely got to the boss. You can not solo kill the mage's fast enough always. Apart from that it had an annoying stun which stunned me for the most of the time he was active and available to receive damage.
I would ask developer's to please take a look at this.

Iplo
07-17-2017, 03:42 PM
If I join the map and no one else joins, I just give up.

You Mad Or Nah
07-17-2017, 03:46 PM
Straight up lol. I would recommend just killing mobs then leaving when reaching boss

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
07-17-2017, 04:31 PM
It's virtually impossible to kill the boss with the mages healing on either side if you are alone. Now if I'm by myself I will just leave before boss. Not much fun, the boss needs tweaking for sure.

Fyrce
07-17-2017, 05:44 PM
I am not sure the exact mechanics, but if you hit the boss hard enough or at the right time, he does not heal or heals very little after swallowing a mage. However, yeah, you cannot NOT kill the mages too often.

I think he was very difficult to solo once you are L64 and above. Amazingly at L65, he was easy with just a Rogue and Warrior.

You Mad Or Nah
07-17-2017, 05:49 PM
If you have trouble with the boss healing use korruption the problem the boss heals 2x every cycle but the CD of korup to long won't help u the 2nd time around (solo)

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

mrm
07-17-2017, 07:06 PM
I am not sure the exact mechanics, but if you hit the boss hard enough or at the right time, he does not heal or heals very little after swallowing a mage. However, yeah, you cannot NOT kill the mages too often.

I think he was very difficult to solo once you are L64 and above. Amazingly at L65, he was easy with just a Rogue and Warrior.
Rogue's have almost 0 problem there,also I am revering to solo because almost no one ever on the map

Spell
07-17-2017, 08:40 PM
You can prevent the mages from spawning completely if u use toxys aa as soon as the boss pauses to go into defensive mode.90% of the time i can stun the boss and completely bypass the mages.

Again as soon as the boss pauses to go into defensive mode u wanna press toxys aa.

You are welcome :3 <3

Raymondoomer
07-17-2017, 08:49 PM
I am a mage and I don't have such problem. For killing the Mob, use clock, balance staff/immo staff. For boss, use brother whim + dragon staff. I can solo the map within 15 min. If you don't have brother whim, use swift.

Hope it can help.:smiley_simmons:

Areogor
07-18-2017, 06:37 AM
Use koruption it stops the healing a bit

Obooo
07-18-2017, 11:45 AM
Ya, swift the two little mobs. That s all.

Nea
07-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Use Korruption.

soon
07-18-2017, 04:05 PM
Korruption AA + Dragon Staff

alxe
07-19-2017, 05:39 AM
I did have problems going in there solo as mage with maus build..(not full str) soo i respeced for gale/light/fire/clock and useing fenris aa 3/5 voice set with dusk staff,i managed to kill the boss without it healing a single time becuase light preety much hits mages for 70% of thier hp

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk