PDA

View Full Version : Reconsider, a noob lvl 1 pumpkin farmer

largecommand
10-19-2011, 06:05 AM
Well ive been farming witb reconsider, a mean nub, and whenever a lvl 21+ comes in to pumpkin king he always rudly says gtfo, or farm with your own lvl, talking about lvl hes only lvl 1, so i had enuf i told him to go farm with his ”lvl” or lvl to 10 atleast. he told ke to stfu. i left. then he rejoined a game and it was me and him. i got up to pumpkin king rdy to kill him when he said..... work slave and good girl(iam a guy) at that moment i was p*ssed, so i gather all 7 enemys of that lvl with my twink and bring them over to reconsider..... then i left the areana....... he got pounded on. then i rmked the lvl he joined and calls me a nub and this is i had enuf... i bought the 4x for 60min and before he can even reach me i have alrdy killed pumpkin king......people like this just irriate me.

And btw he has no gear a usless lvl one bear tnat just stands by the doorway of pumpkin king and just gets drop while we do the work

Arterra
10-19-2011, 06:08 AM
lol classic... love the rounding up of enemies for pounding him tactic. really gets bothersome flies mad.

NoobianOfAlterra
10-19-2011, 06:28 AM
I'm a lvl 4 farmer ;) (lvl 4 to use stash and cs) but I'm nice :o

apocketlegend
10-19-2011, 07:28 AM
It's alot of SL people thT come barging into PL during special events. They don't care about the other players. All they want is Halloween pinks.....-.-

Moogerfooger
10-19-2011, 07:39 AM
There is already a long thread on this. Until STS makes the games hostable/lockable, it is what it is.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40062-lol-stop-asking-me-to-leave-a-no-host-game!!

RedRyder
10-19-2011, 07:44 AM
There is already a long thread on this. Until STS makes the games hostable/lockable, it is what it is.

stop asking me to leave a no host game!! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40062-lol-stop-asking-me-to-leave-a-no-host-game!!)

yup, and i dont see us getting lock/hosting capabilities. last year it was the same situation guys, so we're just going to have to deal with it unfortunately.
either way, we only have about another week or so of this event left.

Suentous PO
10-19-2011, 10:21 AM
Yeah, to paraphrase ( I think it was Sam), Theyve explored different fixes but they'd take longer than event time & would require a patch.
Cest la vie. Hopefully it just drives value somehow by having made it harder to scale.

Nick41324
10-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Usually I only get mad when I'm a lvl 20 and with a group of other 20's and a lvl 60 comes in at the last second, gets one hit on the boss and ruins all the drops.

Fyrce
10-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Weird. My experience has been that as long as the group is all low level and aggro'd the boss, the drop will still be low level.

Happened a few time already and yep, highest drop was a Level 30 from a level 32 high level guy. Several times, level 50+s joined right as we aggro'd, so I had to guess whether we aggro'd 1st or the high level entered 1st but so far, every time, as long as Smackers is after you, he's aggro'd and no new player is gonna mess that up.

Unless Smackers resets...maybe.

Appleisaac
10-19-2011, 08:49 PM
The only drops I've gotten so far are lvl 60... Why can't we lock games?!?

Whirlzap
10-19-2011, 10:10 PM
I think STS is doing this for the game's own good.
If everyone could farm like that easily, the game would be flooded with Halloween pinks.
The economy of these would insanely decrease and stay that low; people would see the simplicity of twinking at that level to farm and would end up increasing the dropped amount of pinks.
I'm pretty sure if last year's Halloween had lockable games, the Halloween items would be worth way less, even before this year's re-release.
I honestly don't think STS wants us to actually merchant these. If you look at the drops, it is common sense that they want us to have it as a collection, almost worthless in value, but priceless in memories/milestones of the past, since every single boss killed gives a green, purple, or pink. A 100% drop of Halloween items.
How easy. If STS was intending for these rares to be hard to farm, we could expect a more-than-7-mob-dungeon.
Last of all, like I first stated, STS is doing this to make sure the economy doesn't totally crash. By doing this and making unloackable games, they could be giving new generally poor players some extra profit if prices decrease and they wait long enough.