PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Akmb
07-18-2017, 12:18 AM
So um what is there to do? Takes almost an entire day to level, and I don't want to spend all my time in 1 map. I played it so many times I can pry do it blind folded. I don't know if this post is suppose to be in this section because I rarely ever post, but I was just woundering what there is to do.

Donquixoth
07-18-2017, 01:31 AM
Don't spend your time too much in this one, just level up slowly to cap then wait next cap.

mssweety
07-18-2017, 09:39 AM
hey u.
im still 63 and hardly even do my daily xp quests. im on to chit chat or only do run if someone invts me for now. lost kinda the fun for anything atm but might be only just me.
just try and do ur xp dailys they gona get u slowly lvled up :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Kakashis
07-18-2017, 09:50 AM
Yeah I'm taking this season very slowly too

Drone
07-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Don't bother rushing to cap, i capped, and nothing to do. Many have mentioned that the grind to cap is the only motivation there is at this time, and I completely agree, after I reached lvl 66, I hardly play.

Dogma
07-18-2017, 12:12 PM
I wish KM3 was still a thing, it was my go-to place for leveling since i could also farm crates as well. I noticed that having a mindset of farming something other than XP makes the whole process seem a lot faster. I don't mind running a map over and over if it only takes a minute to complete.

Oursizes
07-18-2017, 12:16 PM
Yeah the grind to cap is terrible, did it myself within the first (3-4?) Days and I wanted to slit my wrists after it. Just focus on farming maus to unlock m5-6 or run m5-6 as much as you can for gold, and be ready when the prices on new stuff drops

Akmb
07-18-2017, 03:42 PM
I wish KM3 was still a thing, it was my go-to place for leveling since i could also farm crates as well. I noticed that having a mindset of farming something other than XP makes the whole process seem a lot faster. I don't mind running a map over and over if it only takes a minute to complete.
Not elite haha

Nikool99
07-18-2017, 03:55 PM
12 ppl raid on 66 cap is something to look forward..one guy i runned with manage to loot a nightmare set piece...