PDA

View Full Version : Can't you just so this to make unlimited hall of pumpkin king runs?

Bwahahagirl
10-19-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know this, but basically, if you have your friends or your other device and you put your character in a finished haunted manor run and let them sit, can't people just keep coming in and making games? That's kind of what I saw this morning while farming. Why don't people just do that?

P.S. I meant "do" not "so" in the title but I couldnt figure out how to change it so yeah....

RedRyder
10-19-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm pretty sure a lot of people already know this, but basically, if you have your friends or your other device and you put your character in a finished haunted manor run and let them sit, can't people just keep coming in and making games? That's kind of what I saw this morning while farming. Why don't people just do that?

P.S. I meant "do" not "so" in the title but I couldnt figure out how to change it so yeah....

my guild did that the first night :) when i decided to go to bed, i stayed in the cleared room so other players can easily do the king, until my phone got disconnected from the server.

if you have multiple devices, you can leave a character afk just for that purpose

JaytB
10-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Or join just started rooms via the join-game screen.

Zaltiar
10-19-2011, 08:27 AM
@^ +1, I said this somewhere before when people were complaining that they couldn't get back in the halloween runs.
you have to search "All" games though, not just "PVE" for some reason :\

drewcapu
10-19-2011, 09:37 AM

This often doesn't work as easily as using a Manor anchor. Especially if a bunch of people are trying to go for the same set of low level instances.

A lot of times, by the time it gets to the join screen, it's "full".

If you join from the Manor "waiting room" you guarantee yourself a spot when you click Next Level as long as everyone goes around the same time. You basically go once you see the first person become "Busy".

There's actually quite a few people anchoring now. If that's the case here on out, I'll be happy to use my second device for other duties. And I won't be on much tonight anyways.

Happy Hunting!

Ellyidol
10-19-2011, 09:39 AM
you have to search "All" games though, not just "PVE" for some reason :\

Same with daily-only maps, don't know why.

Ixillicus
10-19-2011, 10:45 AM

I am guessing they didn't want them to show so they could be joined, but the fact they show up under all because it shows any games. Maybe?

AdinoEznite
10-19-2011, 12:10 PM
what are daily only maps o_O

Gluttony
10-19-2011, 12:12 PM
what are daily only maps o_O

The maps needed to complete the daily BS quests:

Bank Vault, Steam Chamber, Bandit Cells, Goblin Tunnels and Fetid Halls.

AdinoEznite
10-19-2011, 12:15 PM
The maps needed to complete the daily BS quests.
oh i didnt know that there were specific maps to complete em on

Bwahahagirl
10-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Wow lot of responses 0.0 I just wanted to see people's thoughts on doing that. I now know that it is called anchoring :P