PDA

View Full Version : Merchers are rude.. example below

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 03:02 PM
Mercher: selling gun pm offers ( wants 3 mill)
Me: how much bro
Mercher: offer bro
Me: none in ah i dont know what he wants.. ill offer 2 mill and negotiate
Mercher: LMAO
Me: ???
Mercher: this gun saves lives why you lowball
Me: I dont know what you want.. how about you negotiate price
Mercher: nab its worth 3 mill
Me: (im insulted cus words are exchanged) i buy from another mercher for 3 mill
Mercher: sells gun to someome eles for 2 mill..

Sounds familiar? Stop being mean to each other.. youll lose money. Thanks for reading
#BLUELIVESMATTERTHEMOVEMENT

Oursizes
07-18-2017, 03:09 PM
It's also the other way around, where buyers can't make up their mind. Let's not stereotype

Ipoopsy
07-18-2017, 03:22 PM

Sounds familiar? Stop being mean to each other.. youll lose money. Thanks for reading

Why ask him how much, when he already told you he want's 3 Mil. Tooooooooo many people don't read well.

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 03:27 PM
No bro.. in his head he wants 3 mill.. but hes im some town spamming im selling gun pm offers.. your slow loo

Nabhunter
07-18-2017, 03:39 PM
That's exactly what happened me few times. I ask the seller many times to say his price but he always says "offer".
Then i make offer and right away he says "lowball noob" or so. All i've said to that kind of sellers is that i'll go find another seller and that they have no idea how to have good customer service and how to be polite to potential buyer.. I think those people can even have a lack of some serious social skills.

Iplo
07-18-2017, 03:39 PM

I have seen exactly this many many times. It's just ridiculous. :D

Dynimite
07-18-2017, 03:44 PM
That's exactly what happened me few times. I ask the seller many times to say his price but he always says "offer".
Then i make offer and right away he says "lowball noob" or so. All i've said to that kind of sellers is that i'll go find another seller and that they have no idea how to have good customer service and how to be polite to potential buyer.. I think those people can even have a lack of some serious social skills.

Exactly!!!! Good write up

Redjellydonut
07-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Usually bad merch are the ones that insult... iv merched a ton and never have i felt the need to insult somone i just let them know their offer is too low them we can work on a agreement.

If ur gonna go and call someone a noob cuz they offered something when u said "offer," then dont get butthurt or simply dont reply.

You Mad Or Nah
07-18-2017, 04:58 PM
The word "offer"has taking over AL. I even see new players advertising and ending sentence with offer Lol. Also it's annoying when ppl say " buying this item PM your offer " bruh it's price not offer since u aint selling.😂

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
07-19-2017, 01:43 AM
Merching is one of the most funny things in game. And to expose strategies of buyers is my favorite (when I have time to do that). I sometime overprice an item in auc to expose sellers and see how many with the same item are out there and to try to raise a little market price (no no nothing compared to gnome power seals or something like that xD). The I receive PM from ppl interested in the item that spend hours explaining me why I am so stupid to put that item at that price xD than they offer such low prices that is unreal to see lol.
I love that xD idk why but love it

Dynimite
07-19-2017, 04:22 AM
Merching is one of the most funny things in game. And to expose strategies of buyers is my favorite (when I have time to do that). I sometime overprice an item in auc to expose sellers and see how many with the same item are out there and to try to raise a little market price (no no nothing compared to gnome power seals or something like that xD). The I receive PM from ppl interested in the item that spend hours explaining me why I am so stupid to put that item at that price xD than they offer such low prices that is unreal to see lol.
I love that xD idk why but love it

You make me want to try this XD

Azerothraven
07-19-2017, 11:41 AM
The word "offer"has taking over AL. I even see new players advertising and ending sentence with offer Lol. Also it's annoying when ppl say " buying this item PM your offer " bruh it's price not offer since u aint selling.��

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

When this happens to me i just go "you mad or nah"

Iove
07-19-2017, 11:54 AM

#BLUELIVESMATTERTHEMOVEMENTReally it :/

Drone
07-19-2017, 12:40 PM
I've seen the opposite:

Me: Selling so and so...
"Buyer": how much?
Me: 3m!
"Buyer": BAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!! I can buy that for 500k 5 years ago, Nab!!!
Me: .........

slaaayerrr
07-19-2017, 01:04 PM
just cry more

Dynimite
07-19-2017, 02:55 PM
I've seen the opposite:

Me: Selling so and so...
"Buyer": how much?
Me: 3m!
"Buyer": BAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!! I can buy that for 500k 5 years ago, Nab!!!
Me: .........

This is true too.

Majin
07-19-2017, 03:12 PM
It also goes in other way..

Decent seller : selling arc pendent
Merch : how much
Ds: 4m
M: lol nab its 2m and none buys it
Ds: ok np gl
M: 2m
Ds: nty
M: nab **off

Decent seller ignores
Ds: sell arc pendent
M2: 1.9m
Ds : sell arc pendent
M5: 2.1m
Frustrated seller : go away low ballers

Eriel Delgado
07-20-2017, 12:27 AM
is not worth it, buying stuff in the street only feeds troll's ego. way better to buy stuff in auc if price seems reasonable.

Agirlnamedbob
07-20-2017, 07:30 AM
I was looking for a medusa set, i knew they were high priced and i had the gold.
Went to expe camp and saw someone running around with medusa (i know he is a mercher) so i asked him for howmuch medusa sets go these days, got a pm back with "dont bother me, u cant afford it anyway"
Me: eeerm sorry i was just asking for howmuch it goes..
Him: shut up poor nab, ignore list for you.

So rude ;-;

Iplo
07-20-2017, 12:53 PM
I was looking for a medusa set, i knew they were high priced and i had the gold.
Went to expe camp and saw someone running around with medusa (i know he is a mercher) so i asked him for howmuch medusa sets go these days, got a pm back with "dont bother me, u cant afford it anyway"

So rude ;-;
Unfortunately I've run into very rude "pro" players too. So many high end players are arrogant AF.

Dynimite
07-20-2017, 01:22 PM

So rude ;-;

Thats just racist lol

raokatrit
07-25-2017, 04:05 PM
You all seem super experienced with merching, do you want to make a guide about it? :)

Guponen
07-25-2017, 04:57 PM
I haven't really experienced any rude merchers but I feel for whoever does.

Xxkayakxx
07-25-2017, 05:57 PM
You all seem super experienced with merching, do you want to make a guide about it? :)

Guide to merch:
Sell at higher price an item you bought xD

Joke aside, merch is not that easy. You need application because prices are affected by many different things (events, awakenings, expansions etc etc). Making a guide would be hard.

Zylx
07-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Speaking of rude people, i can't tell if I'm being trolled or not when someone randomly PMs me and bashes me with insults because I apparently copied their twink's name that happens to be 4 letters and begins with a Z and ends with X...

Abaleozut
07-25-2017, 10:56 PM
After reading all the comments, I can see that 99% of you, get offended when a seller or buyer is rude to you.
Yes, it happens to me too, but instead of getting offended, I mess with them a bit and sometimes we even end up friends. A lot of the time, they end up liking me and selling the item to me for cheap anyway, so It's actually worth it not to get angry.

Here's an example of what normally happens to me...

Mistermerch: Selling cottage bed. 350k or near offer
Me: You do know that they sell for a LOT loss in auc, don't you? I'll give you 250k
Mistermerch: Low ball noob. U don't know anything selling. 350k is a good price
Me: Are you saying I have balls? I'm a girl, not a guy. Don't be rude...
Me: I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but sadly you will not sell it for 350k
Mistermerch: Foking girls don't know one thing about anything
Me: Well, we know a lot about makeup and boys and I know that you won't sell your bed
Mistermerch: Idc what u say, I'm gonna sell it for 350k
Me: Good luck on selling it then
Mistermerch sent you a friend request
You accepted Mistermerch's friend request

Three days later...
Mistermerch: I'm sorry for what I said before, u were right
Me: So you didn't end up selling it? I'll still buy it for 250k
Mistermerch: No I didn't. Fine. U can have it for 250...
Mistermerch wants to trade with you
You accepted Mistermerch's trade
Me: It was fun doing business with you. xD
Mistermerch: Shush ;3

Sometimes it's good to have a bit of fun. :wink:
-Aba

Xannabelle
07-27-2017, 05:15 AM
Lmao

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

QuaseT
07-27-2017, 08:30 AM
So for me it works like this:
(Item is worth 2.2m)

Merchant: 3m for this item
Me: I can make 2.1m
Merchant: nty

Or:

Merchant: 3m for this item
Me: I can make 2.1m
Merchant: Lowballer gtfo
*Instant block*

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Obooo
07-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Haha, just use the auction system, let market decide price. Pay a little toll is ok. You can avoid scam, bad words, cheat...

WilliamTheFighter
07-28-2017, 06:21 AM
I loved majin example ahaha and gz for abeleozut that end its rly rare!

Inviato dal mio SM-J510FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Pnez
07-28-2017, 11:56 PM
Its due to those kind of players that make us realize the value of the other players that have integrity and are great to deal with etc. When I find players that I've had a good experience with trading/buying/selling etc. I treat that new connection like solid gold. I often sell for less to someone I know just because Ive been through so many hassles, as I'm sure we all have dealing with random buyers/sellers. Its 100% the loss of the insecure, immature self absorbed dumb dumbs that think they are so smart. Lmao, nothing is less smart than treating very well known solid players like Dynimite in this way.

I agree with you and I'm glad you brought this up.

Kaeldo
07-30-2017, 09:45 PM
I just ignore cheapskates running around asking to buy stuff for merch prices. I'm here in the game to make money, not lose it, and the prices some of these people are willing to pay are ridiculously low.