PDA

View Full Version : NEW PvP Mode?

You Mad Or Nah
07-18-2017, 06:22 PM
I'm thinking they should a mode where u can go rouge which means everyone vs everyone(FFA).
That would me a fun mode for PvP and maybe add a new kdr score on your pf for this.
Make it timed
*10min?*5Min?
The match will only start at 10 players and u can't leave and no one can join after it starts
Maybe add a minimum bet (not mandatory to play)
Winner gets the gold from bets BUT
If the winner is a person who didn't bet he doesn't keep the gold but stays in that server till someone who does bet win.

Just an idea
***Adding This***
Make it so EVERYONE HAS THE SAME GEAR(Legendary),No Jewels, but keeping your own pet/aa/HB combination.
***Adding This***
REMOVE/Disable any type of CHAT FROM THIS ARENA
To prevent ppl from teaming up against a certain person aka gang one specific person
Bring back skill into pvp?or at least revive pvp

Quonabebi
07-18-2017, 11:18 PM
I like this idea just hoping the Devs read the post and consider this
Maybe the new PvP map will cost 10k a match tho.

quileos
07-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Do you want to monetise PvP?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Zulgath
07-19-2017, 06:25 AM
FFA! +1

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Bug
07-19-2017, 06:47 AM
Nice i like your idea :)

HelloFromTheOtherSide
07-19-2017, 06:54 AM
Uhm.. pvp already died

TastyGoblin
07-19-2017, 09:50 AM
Uhm.. pvp already died

Thats why this thread created.

devilMors
07-19-2017, 09:58 AM
as long as the gap between rich and poor increases, pvp tend to be dead whatever you do to make it alive. However, the solution is simple: everyone should have equal gear in pvp.

gunlet
07-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Lol as per current trend if this idea is adopted then we will see it as

PvP battle royal with a fee of 1plat per entry :P

Elirym
07-19-2017, 11:52 AM
Awesome idea bro :)

here some others based around pvp :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?399114-Expansion-New-GameplayFeature-Suggestions-NEW-PVP-MAPS-amp-GB-GAME-MODES

TempelPh
07-19-2017, 02:52 PM
That is very nice, I hope sts read this!

You Mad Or Nah
07-19-2017, 03:04 PM
Added something into thread . ty for feedback.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-19-2017, 03:16 PM
Do you want to monetise PvP?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
"Not mandatory"meaning everyone can enter without paying but if u want to gamble it's on you. You lose some,you win some.

You Mad Or Nah
07-19-2017, 03:23 PM
Awesome idea bro :)

here some others based around pvp :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?399114-Expansion-New-GameplayFeature-Suggestions-NEW-PVP-MAPS-amp-GB-GAME-MODES
Your thread really interested me. Really awesome ideas bro! if any of your ideas do come true(I really hope) this will bring the a lot more activity to AL.

shame
07-19-2017, 09:39 PM
I like the idea of the all out legendary gear set up with no jewels but keeping the pet u have in stable will mess up the pvp, ppl have glowstick slotted onto sns, i mean if they use it's aa then no one can kill them even though everyone is using legendary stuff, i was thinking sts could have all mythic pets available and let players choose which they wanna play with, players will have experience with new pets which will be fun. One more thing, blocking communication in pvp arena wont work since players have out of game communication such as line, whatsapp, etc so yea but otherwise nice idea i like it, if this is implemented then we will see if players have skills ^^ +1

You Mad Or Nah
07-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Bumpity bump<-mine

You Mad Or Nah
07-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Yo cinco since u closed the other thread and u on ATM check out the feedback in this thread. Also the link ^ that the guy shared. I believe his ideas are what this game needs

Don't close my thread -.-

Cinco
07-21-2017, 03:04 PM
A free-for-all does sound pretty cool :-)

Removing chat from the FFA zone would be a very good feature, too.

You Mad Or Nah
07-21-2017, 03:06 PM
A free-for-all does sound pretty cool :-)

Removing chat from the FFA zone would be a very good feature, too.
Thank you. (Doesn't mean you're doing it)but I greatly appreciate your feedback. But my ideas aren't good as the guy above me. I can see he has passion for the game. Check out his thread if u don't mind. Believe me if u want activity in AL and stop people from quitting something like that would help greatly!

spookychaosArcane
07-21-2017, 03:22 PM
Good idea, this is something we need along with eliryms suggestion too, pvp is going way downhill lately very few play now, we just need something that'll bring it back alive n have every1 wanting to jump in n clash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-21-2017, 03:37 PM
In code it looks like this:

if newLevelCap;
{
set pvp=RIP;
}

...for about three weeks. Then everybody gets back to beating each other up.

You Mad Or Nah
07-21-2017, 03:42 PM
I've been working on a different kind of PvP map that integrates some of the 'KotH' features you mention along with 'siege weaponry' a'la Castle Building. While gear issues are always a major concern in PvP, the biggest challenges to this idea surround the emplacements and Castle building. I think the idea's got a toe-hold via the housing system but there's a lot of work to be done with respect to how siege weapons / castle pieces would be crafted, placed, etc. I favor a consumable system where if the castle defense is destroyed, it's gone forever and you have to craft it again. Others favor players being able to recover their destroyed machinery after some period of time (with a Platinum timer buy-through).

I'm also very interested in a PvP mode where you can only enter with a certain set of gear. This would give us a chance to balance a particular suite of gear (and I'd wanna do this for 66's only to start with) and create a PvP arena scenario where all participants are effectively 'balanced' to a neutral standard. Not sure if I can pull it off, but what I want to do is make it so that once you're in the PvP gear and you enter the Arena, you can't change your loadout; you must remain in the approved set for your class 'til the clash is done. Leave you lose, etc.

We went all-in on Spectator mode for Call of Champions and it was pretty fun. That said, I'm not sure if it's something people would use more than once in Arcane Legends - unless you're a full-time streamer or something.

Round-based PvE stuff and overall improvements to the 'Gauntlet' style of gameplay do interest me quite a bit. We're working on something (unrelated to AL) that does this exact sort of thing - 'except for the limited lives. I'll take the life limitation into consideration 'cause I think that's pretty cool too.

Neighborhoods. You probably won't believe this, but "neighborhood" zones were part of the original housing concept. I wanted players to get plots of land adjacent to each other. The server would dynamically seam them together. Active players are put next to other active players while those who have not logged in for some time are placed in another less active 'neighbor zone.' In a later revision, I went for a 'territorial control' concept wherein players could fight for a literal space on a terrain grid to place their house.
Here's cinco reply to another thread for those who don't monitor it.
This is awesome that he released this to the public
My feedback is for TDM/other PvP maps to let us use our own gear since ppl pay a pretty Nickle for it. And FFA balance gear

Redjellydonut
07-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Omg FREE FOR ALLLLLL! +1m

Zulgath
07-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Could some DEV take a look at this? I think its worth reading in case you guys are thinking of new Pvp FFA mode

What about adding these too:

-Huge Map with 10-15 players

-New FFA KDR

-Removing names from players while playing so we dont see who is who and eventually teaming up with them

-Match starts when player count reaches 4 (?)

-Match ends at player reaching 10-20 kills or 5-10 mins after match starts (can be more or less)

-FFA achievements so PVE players will try to play this new mode too (so if they like it, it would be more active)

-After match ends we would see who placed in which spots with kill counts and what class they are

-FFA leaderboard please? If the FFA is going to be really active and players couldn't join through friends list there wouldnt be any chance dummy farmers could take any spots in LB or only allow the leaderboards in endgame, since twinks are less active now and there would be high chance of dummy farming taking places here

-U cant equip or unequip other gears than what u get in start of the match (balanced gear to everyone)

-Random spawns with huge map, this could destroy dummy farmers

-IF FFA leaderboards is going to be a thing, could some DEV take a weekly quick look at some of the datas from the leaderboards in case Dummy farmers are gonna do their job

You Mad Or Nah
07-22-2017, 12:38 PM
I think 10 ppl should be enough The only problem I see is having more than 10 would cause ppl to have bad ping. In the 12 raid zone many ppl are having bad ping there just imagine more than 12. Also I think the match should start when it's full not 4 considering the score it's not going to be fair but i see this would reduce the lobby from being dead like blood Beach and Forest. Other than you have really good suggestions. Which I support+1 Also removing names and disabling chat is must. Drama and gang won't take over FFA !

runagain
07-22-2017, 12:52 PM
FFA! +1

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí TapatalkTac team u mean :3 hahaha

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

Awakebot
07-23-2017, 07:21 AM
Great idea :distress:

Fanego
08-18-2017, 11:12 AM
Thanks for making it possible :-)

Skrt Skrt Skrt

wvhills
08-18-2017, 11:53 AM
I've played PL, DL and AL extensively and (IMO) the hands down best PVP was in DL. The map in capture the flag was outstanding and the team death match was awesome. CTF everyone was concerned with winning the game and not with stats. Everyone had basically the same build and the same gear so it skill based.

giaracib
08-18-2017, 02:00 PM
I've played PL, DL and AL extensively and (IMO) the hands down best PVP was in DL. The map in capture the flag was outstanding and the team death match was awesome. CTF everyone was concerned with winning the game and not with stats. Everyone had basically the same build and the same gear so it skill based.

That's sounds amazing!
I will try DL out.

tahtto007
08-20-2017, 02:26 AM
Hi just wanted to get my post count up :)

Jexit
08-28-2017, 08:32 PM
U stealing ideas

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
08-28-2017, 11:19 PM
U stealing ideas

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Lol I believe I was the first one who suggest this then you others made their own threads. Idc really the good thing FFA map came out :-)