PDA

View Full Version : New abilities

Taresafoo
10-19-2011, 09:45 AM
I have a random question, I have learned 2 new abilities for a total of 6 but I can't seem to add the most recent ones to my abilities section. I can't seem to make use of the second slot for abilities. I even tried to equip them to the first four slots but that doesn't work either. I can only remove and add my first 4. Could it be because my new abilities are still level zero? Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks!

IBNobody
10-19-2011, 09:54 AM
I have a random question, I have learned 2 new abilities for a total of 6 but I can't seem to add the most recent ones to my abilities section. I can't seem to make use of the second slot for abilities. I even tried to equip them to the first four slots but that doesn't work either. I can only remove and add my first 4. Could it be because my new abilities are still level zero? Any feedback is welcome!

Thanks!

Bingo... The game can auto-assign skill points, but it doesn't always auto-assign points to new skills you learn.

You need at least 1 skill point assigned to a skill in order to assign the skill to a skill slot.

BodMaster
10-19-2011, 09:56 AM
^^ This one ^^

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 09:59 AM
If you're on auto-level still, you will continue to learn new skills, but no points will be assigned to them until the first four skills are maxed out at 6 points apiece. So...no skills past the first four get any points until you hit level 26(!). This is why a lot of people take auto-level off (well, that and they want to assign stat points to STR, INT and DEX where they want and not where the game thinks they want them).

Taresafoo
10-19-2011, 03:25 PM
OMG! That makes perfect sense, thanks guys!