PDA

View Full Version : [HELP]I want to merch but don't know how

Shrexxxk
07-18-2017, 11:07 PM
and where to start :/ Any pro merchants can give me some tips? like what items to merch with? how to decide the selling price?.....Most of the guides are outdated.
I've 200k atm looking to invest in something good.

Quonabebi
07-18-2017, 11:16 PM
Well the start of merching is you have to know the prices of almost every item. Or you will get taken advantage of by other merchants.

Xxkayakxx
07-19-2017, 01:33 AM
You could start step by step. At first specialize on a single thing (jewels, chests, eggs, whatever) and start merching on that, learning prices and how they change. Meantime start to see/learn about other items (weapons, vanities, equip etc) that are high price. Keep in mind that nowadays weapon/rings/belts market is more variable and complicate, because of awakenings.

raxaxic
07-20-2017, 05:28 AM
Check the lowest market price of the item you're wanting to sell. Sell your item less than that. Rinse and repeat.

Donquixoth
07-20-2017, 07:30 AM
The basic of merch is buy low sell high.

Zylx
07-20-2017, 08:01 PM
List a locked crate in the auction for 2m gold, and pray someone accidentally buys it.

Lawpvp
07-21-2017, 01:39 AM
List a locked crate in the auction for 2m gold, and pray someone accidentally buys it.

This work? Lol

Azerothraven
07-21-2017, 01:58 AM
This work? Lol

this has happened to me before... pro tip: dont try to buy stuff from people who dont want to sell merch price

Twomucho
07-21-2017, 12:23 PM
Running 5 and 6 can be more productive than standing in town hoping for a deal of the century...and if you merch learn to be polite bc many merchants are not.

Zylx
07-22-2017, 02:51 AM
This work? Lol

There's always bound to be someone who leaves the list ordered from most to least expensive to look at expensive items, then transition to buying crates in such a hurry that they don't realize how much they are buying them for. It happens by pure accident, and I've personally seen it happen.

Xxkayakxx
07-22-2017, 08:48 AM
There's always bound to be someone who leaves the list ordered from most to least expensive to look at expensive items, then transition to buying crates in such a hurry that they don't realize how much they are buying them for. It happens by pure accident, and I've personally seen it happen.

Confirmed. Happens by chance but happens. And some player always put things highest price on purpose for this fact.
But I honestly can't suggest it. It's very expensive and doesn't work if many ppl do it (I don't do so do as you please xD).