PDA

View Full Version : Weaponless Leaches

im4broke
10-19-2011, 10:08 AM
How many of you are running into this? I see level 1 through 60 doing this and it is really annoying especially when my poor level 10 toon is fighting a threat level for 60 (naturally I leave before this...lol). Just curious...thx!
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k529/im4broke/2011-10-19_10-46-25-1.jpg

Cascade
10-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Lol fail blot out xD. I don't know what to tell you. People are going to do it you just have to deal with it or leave pretty much.

adidaman
10-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Well stesherhero/stasherhero (from what I read) was doing the same thing in my games too. Some people *smh*

Fyrce
10-19-2011, 10:22 AM
I actually had a good laugh at the level 1's, especially since they really don't mess w/ mob levels. The high level ones... yeah, you just have to leave as soon as you see this. This happened last year as well.

im4broke
10-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Yea I know, a really good fun thing I do sometimes is let them get in the room with the boss then I leave hoping the rest follow! Sorry about the blot out....was in a hurry doing runs at same time I did this post...very hard to do quality and was not trying to embarrass anyone.

Cahaun
10-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Of course a person has the name with a "twink" in it. Lol they are everywhere! :)

NoobianOfAlterra
10-19-2011, 03:27 PM
Ooh btw dont know if it is a bug or not but when I equip Strongman mallet while wearing my costume I appear empty handed, but I still have the same stats and skill dmg. People thought I was incredible when I soloed the pumpkin king 'empty handed' lol

NECROREAPER
10-19-2011, 03:33 PM
No one has ever soloed me....

NoobianOfAlterra
10-19-2011, 03:50 PM
*hax pl database to find neroreaper deaths in pvp*

Duped
10-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Man, I had a level one do the same thing, he would join, and stand there. I finally asked him to help out after he showed up for a few runs and he said "I can't". My suggestion to level up four levels so he could went unheeded. Truly annoying because you can't boot, and the level is short enough that anyone can make it to boss pretty quickly, but you also don't wanna just give up and redo once at the boss...

Oh well, why someone would purposely NOT wanna actually play is beyond me though.

blox
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Well stesherhero/stasherhero (from what I read) was doing the same thing in my games too. Some people *smh*

i wouldnt say the name of the person if the thread poster doesnt what to expose it since he cover the leechers name with red color

im4broke
10-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Ooh btw dont know if it is a bug or not but when I equip Strongman mallet while wearing my costume I appear empty handed, but I still have the same stats and skill dmg. People thought I was incredible when I soloed the pumpkin king 'empty handed' lolNo one has ever soloed me....
Your days are numbered...:victorious:

Paar
10-19-2011, 09:53 PM
Lol Leeches are Pond Scums That need taught a lesson which would be Dont Revive if they die!

Piosidon
10-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Ooh btw dont know if it is a bug or not but when I equip Strongman mallet while wearing my costume I appear empty handed, but I still have the same stats and skill dmg. People thought I was incredible when I soloed the pumpkin king 'empty handed' lol
I'd buy it but 19k is out of my price range (on preview it doesn't show either so it's not only you)

Haowesie
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Lol Leeches are Pond Scums That need taught a lesson which would be Dont Revive if they die!

Shouldn't it be "revive so that they can die again and again?"
And to think I was doing taunt to get agro away from these cute little lvl 1 toons lol.... Oo

Maynard
10-19-2011, 10:45 PM
I had one repeatedly today. I told him to go get them. We'd watch this time. He seemed to take offense.LOL He at least had a weapon.