PDA

View Full Version : Possible Commando Auto-Level Bug

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 10:12 AM
**sobs quietly in the nearest corner** I hate to report this because I don't want to auto-level another Commando, but.... For all three char types, the skills get points in a nice, linear fashion: first skill learned gets a point, second skill learned gets a point and so on. After the fifth skill is learned, it doesn't get a point, the third skill gets its second point. You can see the skill progression here. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au7PWz0LPYo7dHJ4VlQ3UFhoMUljdUY5XzNaQkxnQ lE&hl=en_US) All is fine and well and all three chars do that up until level 26. At level 26, both the Engineers and Ops put a point into the fifth skill learned, but the Commando doesn't. It skips the fifth skill and goes to the sixth skill. That continues, so the next batch of skills getting points are skills 6 thru 9, whereas Ops and Engies are getting points in skills 5 thru 8. Poor Graviton Slam is left to get all emo, eat chocolates and write bad poetry about how everyone hates it. It develops a cynicism surprising in one so young and eventually turns to painting it's bedroom walls black and attending poetry slams.

Is this a bug or a feature? Will I have to auto-level another Commando? Fair warning: I have chocolate in the house and I know where to buy black paint..... ;)

Kahlua
10-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Fair warning: I have chocolate in the house and I know where to buy black paint..... ;)

LOL!

Other than that, I have no real contribution to this thread other than...at least you'll have something else to do! :)....:(

Flip
10-19-2011, 10:26 AM
This is working as designed. Good eyes!

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Flip, I could hug you for not making me auto-level another 'mando! (You're not just saying this to keep me away from the black paint, are you? ;) )

Flip
10-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Flip, I could hug you for not making me auto-level another 'mando! (You're not just saying this to keep me away from the black paint, are you? ;) )
Haha, nope! That really is how we want it to be. Put away the black paint, but I'd eat the chocolates anyway if I were you. *nom nom nom*