PDA

View Full Version : SL 1.1 has been release O_O

Rodvik
10-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Take it this is so we can play on El Google Chromo?

Im excited... =D

Acyer
10-19-2011, 10:46 AM
In patch notes there isn't Halloween maybe its after server has switched I dunno....

drewcapu
10-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Argh...

Everytime you start a thread, I keep thinking it's by a dev.

(Subspace would be awesome on a mobile device)

Rodvik
10-19-2011, 11:15 AM
Argh...

Everytime you start a thread, I keep thinking it's by a dev.

(Subspace would be awesome on a mobile device)

Lol drew I miss subspace also. There is a mobile game out there, forgot the name, but its similar to subspace. Definately doesnt compare though. The good old days with JeffP, Rod, and Yankee(Azathoth). I also really miss playing Infantry before Sony bought them out and ruined the game...lol and I was actually a volunteer Dev and made new maps for the games. (I think only 2 other had the map creator besides me) Definitely the good old days. Lol. Sucks though, I had like 3 different new maps in the works for CTF, Domination, and the RPG Zone. They might still be on my old computer...lol

So I guess you could call me a Dev, just not for this game...rofl.

Reggin
10-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Wow... I miss Subspace... Asteroids on roids lol...

Wonder if anyone knows me... Was a Dueling Arizona champ for a while... Think I went by DarkAssassin back then...

Rodvik
10-19-2011, 11:41 AM
I was Black Magic for the longest time. In Subspace and Infantry.

Reggin
10-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Never got into Infantry... My sister was actually pretty well known in SubSpace. After VIE gave up on it, she co-created one of the more popular zones.

It was called 17th Parallel and her IGN was Caress.

drewcapu
10-21-2011, 12:34 PM
(I think only 2 other had the map creator besides me)

I thought the map creator was freely available? I know I had "a" map creator, but I wasn't really very good on the graphics side of it.

Wormhole Surfer is probably one of the two you are referring to.

He ended up making the first tileset that went away from the squared look to give an illusion of a rounded look and implemented it into Hockey Zone. He then took his talents to the fast-paced style of Extreme Games zone and the rest is history.

Yeah, that game was ahead of its time. It somehow managed to have 100 players in one arena and still be playable on a 14.4 connection! haha