PDA

View Full Version : New Endgame Boss

Xyzther
07-20-2017, 08:50 PM
Cinco! I have an idea for a new endgame boss that would be interesting. In the spacetime studios map, after defeating ZINKO, you could add a small chance to spawn a boss called "Cinco Loco". You could model the boss after yourself, and I could see a simple way of doing that by using the "King of Bling" boss model and simply retexturing it slightly. This new Cinco Loco boss could have a rare chance at some sort of new item, maybe a Loco Starry Garb as I suggested before? It would be cool to have the rate of Cinco spawning be far rarer than the rarity of the Starry drop itself, as it would always be exciting to see the boss spawn as you would know you'd have a realistic chance of getting a nice drop if you see him spawn. That being said, you should make the spawn rate of the Cinco boss be extremely rare, 1/1000 maybe, and 1/10 for getting the starry drop from the boss itself. It's not that much new content, just one retextured boss and one retextured item, but adding this would bring life back to PvE which is something I always love seeing. Also another plus would it would cause the new 1h weapons and shields to go up in supply which is a good thing since it would make them more affordable for people who had just recently capped but didn't quite have the cash for the best gear in the game. All in all, it shouldn't be that much work to implement, but I think it would have a good impact on the game. Tell me your thoughts!

XghostzX
07-20-2017, 09:03 PM
+10000 Cinco if you wanna do something loco like no other, this is it. Right here.

plpr
07-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Shots fired "king of bling" lmao im dead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apa
07-21-2017, 01:42 AM
I have an idea too
make psyko have 4000 damage armour and health pool in stead of 2500
2500 is not much different to Dev dragon. No one wants to pay 5x more for psyko when they can just get a dev drag
Give psyko a reason to be really special.

Because cinco is loco xD

Kurvy
07-21-2017, 02:20 PM
Love this idea...

Jilsponie
07-24-2017, 11:51 AM
I have an idea too
make psyko have 4000 damage armour and health pool in stead of 2500
2500 is not much different to Dev dragon. No one wants to pay 5x more for psyko when they can just get a dev drag
Give psyko a reason to be really special.

Because cinco is loco xD

It's the rarity of the psyko that gives it value... not the stats.

Apa
07-24-2017, 12:25 PM
It's the rarity of the psyko that gives it value... not the stats.

That may be so but no one really cares about rarity nowadays anymore. There's rarely any collectors left in the game.
And because stats are almost the same as Dev theres barely any demand for them. Whats the point of having an item that has a lot of value but has no demand? This is only a recipe for becoming less valuable. No demand, no buyers. Then people get anxious and start lowering it's price. It basically doesn't even pay to have it.
So all I'm saying is if Cinco just rises its stats a tad bit more; it doesn't even need to be 4k but maybe like 3k at least. it would actually be worth having and admiring.

Waug
07-24-2017, 12:31 PM
It's like asking too much and already given too much, it was not even decided and said that there will be any prize then later it stated just a title and latter a pet and after that if I remember correctly stat improved, that's a lot, a lot unjustified thing alrdy given, what do u want it be, a insta killer of all mobs next.

Apa
07-24-2017, 12:47 PM
It's like asking too much and already given too much, it was not even decided and said that there will be any prize then later it stated just a title and latter a pet and after that if I remember correctly stat improved, that's a lot, a lot unjustified thing alrdy given, what do u want it be, a insta killer of all mobs next.

It's not like asking for too much. I'm only throwing out ideas here. It doesn't hurt to throw out ideas and theres nothing wrong with sharing thoughts and opinions. Afterall this is what the forums is for. I've thrown out an idea, I've given my reasoning as to why psyko should get just a little more stats. And also knowing at the back of my mind it most likely won't even happen. But it was worth a try.

Waug
07-24-2017, 12:57 PM
You've stated ur idea, I've stated mine that it's alrdy too much and how, none wrong in that sense.

I didn't say, why u asked that. I stated why it shouldn't be the case, to be exact. Soz if it sounded harsh, that wasn't the purpose.

RaNciDz
08-19-2017, 11:00 PM
Good irea bro

Sent from my Lenovo A816 using Tapatalk

Kurvy
08-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Some more damage would be nice, after all there is only like 34

SillyJuan
08-21-2017, 03:25 AM
That's a loco idea Xzyther, but I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk