PDA

View Full Version : I haz a question

Handsofmyvodka
10-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Ok so I updated SL today.Now I've purchased level 20 plat gear in the past and I've hung ever since it grew outdated. When I updated SL my plat sleeves seem to have dissapered. I want to know if this is a bug/glitch or did it simply delete because I had to many items in my inventory when it updated? And just so u know I did not delete it on purpose.

P.s. Im new to the forums so if this was supposed to be posted in the technical issues/bugs section plz let me know

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Bugs might've been better, but better yet might be an email to the Devs since it's plat gear that's missing. support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replacing (at) with @) is where you'll want to send it to. I haven't noticed any of my gear gone missing after the update and there's no such thing as "too many items" in your inventory since you can only have as many as it'll hold. :) Give sending an email a try.

javier995
10-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Email support(at)spacetimestudios(dot)com

support@spacetimestudios.com

Cascade
10-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Actually canon you can have more if you were in a dungeon and click the return to towne button. At least I think so. 0.o

CanonicalKoi
10-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Cas, you're absolutely right and I'm wrong. I was thinking of stash even though Hands said inventory. *looks to see what happened to her coffee cup* It's true you can overload inventory beyond what'll hold, but I've never noticed anything missing before. :( Give the email a try, Hands.