PDA

View Full Version : How to report a player for sabotaging games?

KhaosAngel
10-19-2011, 07:17 PM
This guy seriously needs to be wiped out....but the problem is my options for report are name, language, scam-it is not any of these- as I do not want to wrongly report.., what are my options---if I ignore he still shows up in game and does the same thing..., I just dont hear his heckling. But still purposely ruining low level games...any help? (he has showed up in 30 of 35 straight games until I just quit playing):cower: I wont name names but he always enters with "we're not gonna take it...we're not gonna take it anymore"

DJSKRILLEX
10-19-2011, 07:20 PM
email the spacetime studieos team thats what i do.

Carth
10-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Report him for all 3. :D

Just kidding. Someone more intelligent than me will help you with your problem. I usually don't report people since everyone that I play with are awesome!

Sorry that I couldn't help. I just wanted to say my little joke. :)

Flickz
10-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Did you ask him to stop? Maybe his just pulling tricks for halloween lol

NECROREAPER
10-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Start with the language report but specify in the report that you're reporting for something else.

Best thing to do would be to email STS since the report function only offers a limited amount of characters you can put in the report.

KhaosAngel
10-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Did you ask him to stop? Maybe his just pulling tricks for halloween lol
Multiple times....I do not mind higher lvls in a game with my lvl20, but at least attck and not stand in a corner or pull the boss away chatting "lol" "haha" ect...then leave after I, and fellow teammates die! I will explain in an email. I'm sure there is not much that can be done, but if enough emails and reports about this guy go through....hopefuly good bye

StompArtist
10-19-2011, 07:32 PM
You can report for language and explain in the reason box.

Patricks
10-19-2011, 07:40 PM
Lol. Yeah I would try to farm level 20 stuff he would say those things, but i just leave and start a new game. Then he follows me to my new game! Does it over and over again. Annoying.

Shellkaz
10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Try password locking all your games for a while. Make your password fairly unusual. Don't just use a single letter or number. If you are the one always making the game have a friend make it instead. It sounds like he might be locating you through the "find a game" feature.

Password locking your games for a while should keep him at bay. And with any luck he'll get bored and quit. If he does get in leave immediately and make a password locked game.

KhaosAngel
10-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Its the halloween event- no locking:(

Flickz
10-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Its the halloween event- no locking:(Im sure after halloween you'll just look back at this and laugh lol

KhaosAngel
10-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Is it still going on?
The halloween event-yes
The jacka55 in game- I dont know, I quit playing for the night-disgusted

Cahaun
10-19-2011, 08:21 PM
Unfortunatly I'm just farming for my lvl 16 bear which is a good purpose. The bad part is all these issues of griefers and spoiled twinkies are making an event of spookiness into something else. Soooooo I don't have anything for Santa yet. :(

Paar
10-19-2011, 09:55 PM
I ran into this player as well I just ignore him and find new game... And If he shows up again Ill find a new game unless he stalkes me then I'll report for Undesired Stalking!

DPANDA
10-20-2011, 05:28 AM
Pull mob to him, then arrange for rest of party and yourself to leave game, do this a few times and he'll soon get the message. He should be able to take the joke, or else he shouldn't be acting like he does :)

Fatpigwarrior
10-20-2011, 05:40 AM
I was gonna post a thread about the samee guy, using his name but I won't say his name here, he is wrecking my fun along with lots of others....

:( I've had enough and I am looking for a group to play with (6-8 ppl because sometimes you can be offline)

I ask nicely and so do others

Scaled level farm, level 20 max. Can you please leave? Thx

I met this polite one who joined twice we ask him to leave and he did all happy!

Justg
10-20-2011, 07:13 AM
For extreme griefers like this chap, just drop us a line at support(at)spacetimestudios.com.

Yvonnel
10-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Yeah. It's getting really bad with higher levels joining twink farm runs aggroing the boss and getting the twinks killed. I got about 15 deaths from this alone last night.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

blox
10-20-2011, 09:10 AM
for problems like scam or leech just email spacetime studios and report him and if he trys to make bad comments just put him on ignore and let the devs do the work :)

Roc
10-20-2011, 10:01 AM
Sometimes it's almost like it's necessary to teach people their "please" and "thank you." :concern: More tricks than treats can be more mean than fun :blue: