PDA

View Full Version : How long?

CriostalCamhaoir
10-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Today before the new updates noticed that features in the guild weren't working. Well now after reinstalling the game and reading your awesome update notes the guild features still aren't working :( I'm just curious of how long guild features aren't going to be available?

Fac3bon3s
10-19-2011, 07:44 PM
I've been seeing hints around the forum that these new feature's and as well as some of the new vanities will be available tomorrow.

BodMaster
10-20-2011, 05:02 AM
Today before the new updates noticed that features in the guild weren't working. Well now after reinstalling the game and reading your awesome update notes the guild features still aren't working :( I'm just curious of how long guild features aren't going to be available?

Something tell me they were implemented into the SL system, but not activated yet :) All will be revealed in the next day or so :D

CriostalCamhaoir
10-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Well as I am excited about the new features, the problem is that no one can leave or join my guild or any others. Can't promote anyone kick anyone invite anyone nothing!

MimeRifle
10-20-2011, 01:10 PM
That has been a little troublesome. I'm friending people and making notes to chase them down later... it's inconvenient, but schtufff happens!

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Halloween ('scuse me, "Holo-ween") and Shipyards are supposed to be coming today, so perhaps the guild troubles will be fixed. Think of it as a brief respite, a time to pause and consider recruitment options, a reprieve from the normal guild pressures...no? Sorry, I got nothing then. :/ Well, other than sincere hopes for you guys that it's fixed soon.

(And Higgins? Admit it--you just like chasing people down like a puma.)

MimeRifle
10-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Guilty as charged! I totally admit it! Puma is a much better image than others that might have been suggested, so thank you for that!

Thankfully, since the last update the "stalk button" (i.e. "join" a friend at a base) is back, making my job much easier!

Flip
10-20-2011, 01:22 PM
Guild Management will be brought back online today.

MimeRifle
10-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Splendid! Good to know. Thanks Flip!