PDA

View Full Version : The quantity of Rarest armor and weps in AL

Leonpvp
07-24-2017, 05:53 PM
Has any anyone ever wondered how many items of this 1 set are there in AL? Wouldnt it be an awesome experience to have the devs show and tell us the majority of weps, helmets and armors!! That would allow collecters to be able to know the history and worth of their item. TY for reading and lets motivate sts to do this for us:D

Ydra
07-24-2017, 07:29 PM
There was a dev called H2N that did exactly that in the past.
I am 100% for bringing this tradition back.

Leonpvp
07-24-2017, 07:43 PM
Me too bro!!

Rainforest
07-26-2017, 10:32 AM
So am I. Would be a great way to know specific items value.

Greoatef
07-28-2017, 07:46 AM
Ive been working on a concise visual season by season reference of warriors armours for a while .... the armours are listed in order of their release as far as i can research ... i need to update it, but you an see all the armours in my collection here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?374884-The-Arlor-Armoury&highlight=arlor+armoury

am still working on it ....
As to value and rarity i dont know, but yes, id love to know quantities of all the older armours in game ..... it would be fascinating???!?!?
Prices on the old armours is tricky as they are only valuable to collectors, The Heraldic armour for instance is, i mean, ive seen it for sale for like 6 million gold but i dont think i would pay that much for it ... and im a pretty addicted collector @_@

Ullers Mythic Antiquitated Plate level 31 is particularly rare ... as most people at the time of its release in season three upgraded it to the shiny version, and i dont think it drops from locked crates any more?!?!?!

Leonpvp
07-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Ive been working on a concise visual season by season reference of warriors armours for a while .... the armours are listed in order of their release as far as i can research ... i need to update it, but you an see all the armours in my collection here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?374884-The-Arlor-Armoury&highlight=arlor+armoury

am still working on it ....
As to value and rarity i dont know, but yes, id love to know quantities of all the older armours in game ..... it would be fascinating???!?!?
Prices on the old armours is tricky as they are only valuable to collectors, The Heraldic armour for instance is, i mean, ive seen it for sale for like 6 million gold but i dont think i would pay that much for it ... and im a pretty addicted collector @_@

Ullers Mythic Antiquitated Plate level 31 is particularly rare ... as most people at the time of its release in season three upgraded it to the shiny version, and i dont think it drops from locked crates any more?!?!?!

What is ur ign? my ign leonpvp pm me!! im a collector

Greoatef
07-28-2017, 11:05 AM
my ign is Greoatef ... sent friend request thingy :p

intizamfamily888
07-29-2017, 01:46 AM
Well i collected warior weapons below lvl 15 and some armor sets. Can i get called a collector aswell:>

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Leonpvp
07-29-2017, 09:28 AM
Well i collected warior weapons below lvl 15 and some armor sets. Can i get called a collector aswell:>

Ummmmmm...... No lol! Jk depends on what items u collect for example: Season 2 and 1 or even 3 type of gear and weps like the Crusader armor or Cavalier or even avalanche shield and steel commando sword

intizamfamily888
07-29-2017, 09:30 AM
Weapons like these@.@https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170729/d065582821b83ef76ddf080fb6bc11bf.jpg