PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Hlts
07-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Hey devs, i have some suggestions for make the game better and attract new and old ( who as stop the game ) players. First, make a re-egg option in stable BUT the eggs only can be stashable for the players dont have to buy all time the same pet ( like me with my 2 nekros ). Second, do more events cause players are bored and need have fun so events are good for this. And.. It's was all eheh ^^ Thank you if you read me.

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

Fsuryo
07-24-2017, 10:58 PM
Sts already fail.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Hlts
07-25-2017, 06:51 AM
Sts already fail.

Sent from my LT26ii using TapatalkThey can come back btw

Xxkayakxx
07-25-2017, 08:37 AM
They can come back btw

No! NO!!!!
THEY FAILED!!!!! AL IS DEAD!!!! U DON T UNDERSTAND!!!!! NO COMING BAAAAACK AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh (drop dead while running away Screaming).

(For ppl with no sense of humor: banana)

Xcwarrxc
07-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Yea AL is dying :(

Archerios
07-25-2017, 12:38 PM
Ok.I love STS games especially AL.They always make me coming back with new update/event after a break.But with recent update,I lost my interest to play.So for me AL is dying and it's true.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Cinco
07-25-2017, 03:10 PM
Hlts, keep the ideas coming!

I would normally say "no" to the re-egging out of principle... but since you got so much heat from haters on this thread, I've decided to give you my full attention! :-)

mrm
07-25-2017, 03:51 PM
@cinco what they are saying is true. On the line group and Facebook group people are selling of gear left and right giving stuff away because they are quitting.
This is really bad for the community of this game.
PS have you guys thought about a ninja monkey pet :v

Cinco
07-25-2017, 04:02 PM
@cinco what they are saying is true. On the line group and Facebook group people are selling of gear left and right giving stuff away because they are quitting.
This is really bad for the community of this game.
PS have you guys thought about a ninja monkey pet :v

Ninja Monkey?!

NINJA MONKEY?!

That sounds pretty sweet!

Hlts
07-25-2017, 05:04 PM

I would normally say "no" to the re-egging out of principle... but since you got so much heat from haters on this thread, I've decided to give you my full attention! :-)I work on collect ideas from alot of other old player for know what they want in game for stay etc. So this is my idea but soon i will post more.

Perceval
07-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Ninja Monkey?!

NINJA MONKEY?!

That sounds pretty sweet!
Please don't speed up my quit clock lol.

There are an excess of good ideas in these forums which don't involve ninjas or monkeys.

But Rogue -> Ninja...

*hint* *hint*

Donquixoth
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM
I've seen massive gold sellers and account sellers in my neighborhood. They're quitting.

Suentous PO
07-25-2017, 09:21 PM

I would normally say "no" to the re-egging out of principle... but since you got so much heat from haters on this thread, I've decided to give you my full attention! :-)

Yah! I hate new maps with no entrance fee, dropping new locked crates! Grrrr h8 h8

dZOOZ
07-29-2017, 04:16 PM
Yea an re-egg system.would be awesome,but the eggs to be stashable only its better ,cuz the amount of re eggs in auc will br to much and pets like nekro.will be 1m,so yes please add a re-egg system [emoji48]

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D802 folosind Tapatalk

marsu4u
07-29-2017, 04:32 PM
Could we get the option to edit guild halls & host guild events with a fully functioning system (In guild LB maybe or a bar on the top for guild members to see. The prizes get distributed similar to how they are in guild battlegrounds.

Zulgath
07-29-2017, 04:51 PM
Maybe allowing experience kits after reaching 61 would make it way easier to get to 66 and it would get more active?

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-29-2017, 05:16 PM
Maybe allowing experience kits after reaching 61 would make it way easier to get to 66 and it would get more active?

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Yeah no, don't need for (certain) players to finally dump all the 5k exp kits into cs and make 1m+ on each(they know who they are). It's been capped at 61 and should stay that way. If sts is gonna change it to be used up to 66, I (along with others) want my 1k+ platinum back that was used on the platinum dungeon and all the gold we've spent on potions and exp elixers to level.

Hlts
07-29-2017, 05:23 PM
Yea an re-egg system.would be awesome,but the eggs to be stashable only its better ,cuz the amount of re eggs in auc will br to much and pets like nekro.will be 1m,so yes please add a re-egg system [emoji48]

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D802 folosind TapatalkShhhhh :s

You Mad Or Nah
07-29-2017, 05:29 PM

LOL. No one was hating on da thread before u commented.
.:over exaggerating:.
#revivepvp

shadowronn
07-30-2017, 10:05 AM
Re egg why?

Hlts
07-30-2017, 10:15 AM
Re egg why?For dont need to buy all time same pet for all ur characters ( when you buy other characters on the same acc )

Shrexxxk
07-30-2017, 12:52 PM
My suggestions, PLEASE READ STS
1.Do more events
2.Increase drop rate of really rare stuff like vial,arcane fossil ,etc
3.Make all pets except arcane to be farmable from various bosses,cuz there are so many elite maps that nobody runs.If a f2p player with bad merching skills want a nice egg? its impossible for him to do so.
4.Add egg Zavier to AL permanently , he can appear anywhere,anytime with low chance. This will make players go do runs rather than spam trade messages like bots in cities.
5.Make crafting or obtaining awakening kit easy,
6.Make a new way for f2p to get rich other than merching. f2p are as important as plat buyers to keep the game alive n going.
7.Get Youtubers like PewDiePie(jk) to promote this game.
8.Make "Rerolls" better, Sometimes We get 'rare' item when reroll happens. When the boss is dying,we must pray for a reroll and pray again for better loot,basically its luck inside luck. So people tend to go merching rather than farming for more income,this results in empty/inactive maps. BRING BACK FARMING!!!

vikram bhat
07-30-2017, 01:38 PM
My suggestions, PLEASE READ STS
1.Do more events
2.Increase drop rate of really rare stuff like vial,arcane fossil ,etc
3.Make all pets except arcane to be farmable from various bosses,cuz there are so many elite maps that nobody runs.If a f2p player with bad merching skills want a nice egg? its impossible for him to do so.
4.Add egg Zavier to AL permanently , he can appear anywhere,anytime with low chance. This will make players go do runs rather than spam trade messages like bots in cities.
5.Make crafting or obtaining awakening kit easy,
6.Make a new way for f2p to get rich other than merching. f2p are as important as plat buyers to keep the game alive n going.
7.Get Youtubers like PewDiePie(jk) to promote this game.
8.Make "Rerolls" better, Sometimes We get 'rare' item when reroll happens. When the boss is dying,we must pray for a reroll and pray again for better loot,basically its luck inside luck. So people tend to go merching rather than farming for more income,this results in empty/inactive maps. BRING BACK FARMING!!!

Seems to be good sound .. bro .. and also waiting for 2017 ursoth assault event STS :-)

Shrexxxk
07-31-2017, 06:50 AM
Also give some rewards to pvp winning team. Then pvp will be even more alive