PDA

View Full Version : Switching Enemy Targets

SeerQueen
10-19-2011, 07:47 PM
(I'm not sure where to post this, so tell me if this isn't supposed to be here!)

Most people know that it's impossible to switch targets when you're using Auto. (Or maybe I'm just a total noob and I just see it that way.)

Or is it?

Being unable to switch your target is one of the biggest complaints of the game. I recently discovered that you really can. So how do you do it?

1. Press the auto attack button.

2. If you want to switch from the enemy you're currently attacking, tap on the desired target.

3. You've just switched your target! (...Yay?)

(I would give you guys proper screenshots, but I can't seem to turn them right side up somehow. Help? Thank you :D I know I'm really confusing in this, but I've never done this before. Forgive the noob! Suggestions for improvement are welcome.)

ThePvpTwink
10-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Just press on desired target and auto agian to switch targets I think... When you switch though you have to press auto again? aoe attacks help :)

SeerQueen
10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Ahh, thank you! That sounds much better than what I had. Suggestions for improvement are great! :)

Suentous PO
10-19-2011, 09:15 PM
Good helpin people out for those that didnt know. Its allmost manditory to do this on some boss. This might help more for the new folk & if that seems to be the best effect then it could be posted in "new players" section. Oh and search function solves much. No critisim intended, i and many who have played this a lot longer than me are proud to be called noob. Why, for me, only smart folk know that there is a great deal to be left to be learned, & dumb ones are often very certain.
As for the photos, i think many folks have used a free app called photobucket, which allows you to turn & crop photos for uploading into posts. There are also some free ones that allow you to write on the pics also.
Cheers, and welcome!
-A boy names Sue

SeerQueen
10-20-2011, 07:37 PM
Okay, thanks, I will repost this in the right place now!

blox
10-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Yes if ur autoing on the wrong person for example in pvp you should double touch the target to be untargeted and touch desired target

blahggart
10-20-2011, 07:44 PM
i made them right side up for u :D 1906 1907