PDA

View Full Version : Is Endgame worth it?

Vapourised
07-25-2017, 06:27 AM
So I haven't played for a while and am wondering if grinding to level 100 is worth the time. My main is a 71 bird with a 5pc flying set and it probably isn't worth much anymore due to the fact that twinking levels have died out. Would it still be possible to obtain a full, endgame set or not(should i decide to go endgame)? How active is PL nowdays?

Jilsponie
07-25-2017, 06:43 AM
So I haven't played for a while and am wondering if grinding to level 100 is worth the time. My main is a 71 bird with a 5pc flying set and it probably isn't worth much anymore due to the fact that twinking levels have died out. Would it still be possible to obtain a full, endgame set or not(should i decide to go endgame)? How active is PL nowdays?

It's pretty active... doing all quests from oktal maps should get you close to everything you need by the time yoi cap. The talon and wing you would want for pvp is kinda expensive but, you do have a chance of dropping them while farming the last quest :)

Vapourised
07-25-2017, 08:01 AM
How long would it take to level and is there any way that the flying set can sell? Its worth 8/10 of my money

3pc
07-25-2017, 08:20 AM
Totally worth it who twinks anymore lel leveling 85-100 depends on ur elix if u spend plat or not h ow much time u spend grinding and how fast u go through the quests so i cant tell you. Depends what class you play bird looks most expensive atm.

Vapourised
07-25-2017, 09:01 AM
Totally worth it who twinks anymore lel leveling 85-100 depends on ur elix if u spend plat or not h ow much time u spend grinding and how fast u go through the quests so i cant tell you. Depends what class you play bird looks most expensive atm.

Yea but my bird is the highest lvl class I have atm and probably the most fun at endgame from what I've heard. The expense is what worries me. I bought flying ages ago for 8m and if I can sell it for that much, I can get the lvl 100 set.

Dolloway
07-25-2017, 07:09 PM
The community has always had toxic players/groups. Seek out those who are not toxic and play with them.

Mymysticalmage
07-25-2017, 10:00 PM
The community has always had toxic players/groups. Seek out those who are not toxic and play with them.

Hence reason ive played wih you, jilsponie, chao, draining........ many many others

Vapourised
07-26-2017, 02:51 AM

The non toxic people are most likely lvl 100. Can't really go 100 without a set or money since the update ruined the price of most sets.

Vapourised
07-26-2017, 02:54 AM
I'll probably play AL if its not as messed up.

Blyzzor
07-26-2017, 03:27 AM
Most guilds hold spots instead of putting up a 3v3. Family, apex, Rab's old guild (pls don't be a hypocrite on the forums you're far from a saint, you're up there in the most toxic section) as well. They call you food and just TEAM you to boost their kdr, call you trash and food simultaneously and this further boosts their egoes.

Mymysticalmage
07-26-2017, 01:42 PM
The non toxic people are most likely lvl 100. Can't really go 100 without a set or money since the update ruined the price of most sets.

It seems like the most toxic people are at l100....

Mymysticalmage
07-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Most guilds hold spots instead of putting up a 3v3. Family, apex, Rab's old guild (pls don't be a hypocrite on the forums you're far from a saint, you're up there in the most toxic section) as well. They call you food and just TEAM you to boost their kdr, call you trash and food simultaneously and this further boosts their egoes.

Hold spots, merge games, booting to team. Etc. +1 to you

Jilsponie
07-28-2017, 07:27 AM

Correction... most guilds get people that join and do this... alot also boot these people for their actions.

Vapourised
07-28-2017, 01:10 PM
What's the chance of talon and wing dropping and what is the lowest the dex set goes for? Someone told me 14m and I was wondering if price will go down.

Daueden
07-28-2017, 03:26 PM
What's the chance of talon and wing dropping and what is the lowest the dex set goes for? Someone told me 14m and I was wondering if price will go down.

Chances of dropping one is low, but it is possible, I think you can get a set for around 13-14m.

MageFFA
07-28-2017, 04:28 PM
L.100 is great in terms of PvE. Once you manage past that God Forsaken 1.3Mil EXP from 85-100 things will look great. You can farm the L.100 sets with ease depending on group and pets. The Drop rate is great so obtaining pieces of sets won't be too hard. You can clear other maps like blacksmoke mountian and fang with ez If You have the L.100 sets all good on the PvE section. Now on to PvP. Wanna find some L.100s fast? Look no further that L.25 game you see should have a full team of them. In all honestly L.100s spend more time either boosting off of the twinks or in twink games. Many L.100s made the excuse no PvP restrictions means more endgame matches. But in reality that's hardly ever the case instead they find their way into lower zones which messes up their enjoyment in PvP which then starts a chain reaction with even more L100s coming into the match. Outside of that the PvP is well balanced though as a rhino player i want the dodge dropped off a little bit. Same with the hit. Birds are well Balanced with their talons but I'd suggest Cinco make a PvP stated 2hand item since the 2hand plat ones aren't really good. Mages are balanced but their Mana and Heal is very low for the zone but they can manage. Bears are great though the scimitar has lower Base damage then the rhinos axe it trades it off for DPS. Rhinos is very great. Some complain they are OP which is not true if anything they can be countered if the opponent knows how to play. And Foxes just need a Major buff. A major one

thedream
07-28-2017, 10:33 PM
No, but the thinking community is thriving.

Vapourised
07-29-2017, 02:57 AM
Now onto the question about oktal pets. I hear people talking about needing Latko to level but can't I just buy the cheapest pet instead as it can still give access? What do you guys think? I would also appreciate if someone could give me the price of this pet.

Congeniality
07-29-2017, 07:38 AM
Now onto the question about oktal pets. I hear people talking about needing Latko to level but can't I just buy the cheapest pet instead as it can still give access? What do you guys think? I would also appreciate if someone could give me the price of this pet.

Lat.ko is 4-5.5m right now. It is the best option to buy because once you hit 85, it is going to be the best for clearing mobs in the difficult ok'tal basin, bog, etc. If you can save up to afford it, you will surely be pleased with the results :)!

Vapourised
07-29-2017, 09:43 AM
But how am I supposed to save up? Most of the market revolves around 100 items since twink lvls died. Is it possible that the price of latko and 100 sets will go down or pvp restrictions will return?

Waug
07-29-2017, 12:50 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?398959-Guide-TEAMplay-version-of-the-SOLO-guide!!!

Vapourised
07-30-2017, 06:01 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?398959-Guide-TEAMplay-version-of-the-SOLO-guide!!!

Not entirely sure this was helpful. I was asking for financial advise but nonetheless it might be useful if I decide to level.

MageFFA
07-30-2017, 01:20 PM
They won't go down because theybare high in demand for leveling easy. I went from 1-56 in a few minutes without a combo, so that's a big thing. Until Level restrictions go back to 5 then newer players will not have any chance to get rich or level up faster. They can farm all of these pinks but in the end it's irrelevant since nobody will buy them. This is one of the few things that ruined the game. False Banning is right under it.

Vapourised
08-03-2017, 12:47 PM
I don't there's a possibility of them bringing the restrictions back lol. Idk what they think they're doing. But at least they could have made the god dam lvling easier in just some way because not many ppl want to grind 6hrs a day(imtalking about non pet players ofc). Not many ppl want to spend money on overpriced purchases as well. Ultimately, although I sound fustrated as some ppl may feel too, it's STS's loss at the end of the day if they lose players. To us, it's just a game. To them, it's a part of their business(AL being most active but even it is dying out as the same things happened there).