PDA

View Full Version : Daggers and Wands yo!

Banned
07-03-2010, 01:45 PM
mms

Cascade
07-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah I know next time don't publish AO2 or any other new map with every type weapon in pink version.

Theremin
07-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Yeah I know next time don't publish AO2 or any other new map with every type weapon in pink version.

Do you mean "without" every type of weapon in pink version?

Incidentally, has anyone encountered any PURPLE wands, daggers, maces, or talons?

bmc85uk
07-05-2010, 09:19 AM
In what must now be pushing 100 plasma pyramid runs....no :-(

Nouda
07-05-2010, 09:24 AM
In what must now be pushing 100 plasma pyramid runs....no :-(

same its always the same items over and over.

KingFu
07-05-2010, 10:47 AM
There is an Isis talon and a Thoth talon, my friend has seen the Thoth one on the trade screen, I believe Kingrichie has a purple talon too. Isis wands have been rumored, I have not seen evidence of one so they might exist, but they might not. As for daggers and shivs, I am pretty sure there isn't a pink or purple one, sorry Banned!

Here is my prediction for AO3, I predict more alien, more alien gear, little or no egyptian gear, and I think it would be cool for the ground to be like mars, where it's red-ish maybe purple-ish sands and maybe ever a crashed UFO or something, I think that might be cool. I hope it turns out like this because then if there wands, or shivs in part 3 they would look much, much cool than the Scorpion Wand, and the Nomad Dagger. Not to mention that all the gear will look much cooler, IMO.