PDA

View Full Version : Expansion and what's coming

Sceokascec
07-25-2017, 04:04 PM
Ok so I hope that sts is in this moment right now :
They maded easy expansion (like easy created) bcs they are planning something great.My suggestions are new lb vanity's and better event or events that ever were.Or they are planning to make more events we have now.Or they will make something like that artifact mini expansion but a lot better.or some new mode maybe PvP or totally new.Or they will release next parts of this expansion.or they are planning something a lot bigger.i hope that sts in this moment now.

I want ask for some other opinions or some other ideas why sts did so easy expansion.

I like AL more then anyone else I am playing AL from 2013 and still my favorite game.and my opinion is that best what sts created were events and lb and lb vanity's. everyone like events and lb thinks so I hope that sts will use this thing and make AL better that ever was. my best suggestions is that sts should make a lot more events and some new lb vanity's or new lb thinks.

Leave here your opinions and ideas.i hope sts will read this and they will think of creating something like this.

Guponen
07-25-2017, 05:08 PM
I would like to see a lot of new events myself. I hate grinding in the same spot everyday day, events would be both fun and interesting.