/11 char

Shrexxxk
07-27-2017, 04:40 AM
Isnt facebook to get "likes"

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thanks = likes , btw its youtube for likes

runagain
07-27-2017, 04:41 AM
Like if u guys agree with meIt's time to stop useless threads, as STS mentioned 1000000000000 Times, this zavier WILL NOT COME BACK ...

Omfg just stop making threads like this.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

alxe
07-27-2017, 04:51 AM
Thanks = likes , btw its youtube for likes
Wow. I never knew @@ and facebook doesn't have likes? Woah..what a time to be alive.

And btw you're suppoused to earn these,not ask for it. You're not the first to make this thread and prolly not the last,even if the entier community wanted something dosent mean STS will agree to it

Xannabelle
07-27-2017, 05:07 AM
STUPID THREAD

Sent from my SM-G355H using Tapatalk

Shrexxxk
07-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Ok guys dislike = thanks ... come on do it if u hate the idea

Donquixoth
07-27-2017, 06:40 AM
Shutdown Server! Shutdown Server!

Drannak
07-27-2017, 07:54 AM
+ 1 from me because I want the vendors back to buy arcane eggs

Zulgath
07-27-2017, 07:58 AM
Shutdown Server! Shutdown Server!
Shutdown Server Forever!

Thewolfbull
07-27-2017, 08:26 AM
It was in August last year, just gotta wait and see if it comes back

Litheus
07-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Many things STS said will never happen again happened...like sns became common...maybe this event also come back coz so many people want

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 09:11 AM
If it brings activity to the game why not? just my opinion

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Bug
07-27-2017, 09:34 AM
Not gonna happen in August since Ursoth is around the corner :)

dZOOZ
07-27-2017, 11:05 AM
StS should make this game as ppl like to,to make its more agreeable for the players

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D802 folosind Tapatalk

Drannak
07-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Not gonna happen in August since Ursoth is around the corner :)

Ursoth's assault event is for 2 weeks. August has 4 weeks . Eggstravaganza can start around August 25 lol

Faliziaga
07-27-2017, 11:56 AM
There should be a limit of how many threads a person can create during a week.

Antispace
07-27-2017, 12:22 PM
I want test server back! Like if you agree!

Disproof
07-27-2017, 12:48 PM
It would be great to bring egg zavier back this moment because:
1)So many ppl who complain that AL became pay to win will understand that there werent totally right
2)In my opinion most prices of eggs have came back to normal prices (or even a little bit overpriced that they should be)
3)Will help arlorers to unlock pet achievements
4)Poor players who cant merch due to current conditions and so they cant make any money will grab this amazing chance to make gold by farming/merching those eggs.

The only drawback from my view is that prices (of eggs) will fall BUT this can gradually be solved as it was at first point

I know that there will be those kind of ppl who will become nervous cuz they have spent millions and millions to get some pets.To avoid this maybe a measure would be to exlude some pets from this "event" (in case it happens)

Astrea
07-27-2017, 12:55 PM
If its the solution to make some players that stopped playing this game, why not? Its a good idea. And i must say theres really no much activity in the game now.. its.. boring.

Oakmaiden
07-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Thumbs down for Eggzavior , ruined egg market duh....

TastyGoblin
07-27-2017, 01:04 PM
Yea its comming soon buddy, this week :)))

Drannak
07-27-2017, 01:36 PM
I know that there will be those kind of ppl who will become nervous cuz they have spent millions and millions to get some pets.To avoid this maybe a measure would be to exlude some pets from this "event" (in case it happens)

Nice sugestions !! Also according to my opinion STS could nerf the drop rate of arcane and mythic eggs from eggzavier and bring back the platinum vendors so they can earn money too. They could exlude completely heroic pets and the new arcane dreambot from droping by eggzavier (in case event comes back)

Zulgath
07-27-2017, 01:50 PM
I would like to see it coming back tbh.

Gouiwaa9000
07-27-2017, 02:11 PM
+1 the event is simply amazing .

alxe
07-27-2017, 02:18 PM
Ok guys dislike = thanks ... come on do it if u hate the idea
Are you trying to get thanks on your profile or what? Lol

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 02:22 PM
Have a low low chance of looting arcane. But have mythic eggs have a decent drop then bring those egg vendors. Make money while bringing activity back to the game.
And to those ppl saying
"No eggzavior it ruin the egg market " if there's certain nerfs and adjustments I don't see a problem. While excluding the dream bot

Suentous PO
07-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Lmao he said thank me if you dont like my idea!
Im dying!:excitement:

Litheus
07-27-2017, 03:08 PM
I feel really unfair to the people who farmed really hard in events to obtain lb pets like sns and nightshade...it would be nice if STS made their pets heroics so it is different from others

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 03:20 PM
I feel really unfair to the people who farmed really hard in events to obtain lb pets like sns and nightshade...it would be nice if STS made their pets heroics so it is different from others

What? There hasn't been a recent Lb event(in which u got an egg as a reward for being a top player in the event). Also nightshade was purchase able by tokens (which many bought and sold) What about SnS? It's 3-4m atm and if comes in egg vendors it's going to be more than 1k plat so it evens out .I don't see it being unfair imo

Litheus
07-27-2017, 03:53 PM
What? There hasn't been a recent Lb event(in which u got an egg as a reward for being a top player in the event). Also nightshade was purchase able by tokens (which many bought and sold) What about SnS? It's 3-4m atm and if comes in egg vendors it's going to be more than 1k plat so it evens out .I don't see it being unfair imo-.- man I meant sns and nightshade are purchasable by everyone...it's not fair because they were leaderboard pets and an award should not become like this just because they were op at some point of time...if STS plan on releasing lb rewards like that the reward should be a diamond version of that thing

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 04:09 PM
-.- man I meant sns and nightshade are purchasable by everyone...it's not fair because they were leaderboard pets and an award should not become like this just because they were op at some point of time...if STS plan on releasing lb rewards like that the reward should be a diamond version of that thing

Makes no sense IMO. I got night shade from goblin event so what (with tokens)? Idc if it's get released. But that's just me. And SnS is purchaseable with
Crate tokens.SnS was released 4 yrs ago I believe so who cares if it gets released again. I wana see new players be able to have a chance at this point in the game and eggzavior a good way to help them.

WilliamTheFighter
07-27-2017, 04:12 PM
I think all players liked this eggzavier more than any event xD
I suggest vanity zavier since I noticed many vanity set that were like 150k 1 year ago..now are 800k+ or someone even 1m+. The only problem would be for lb vanities :/

P.s. I guess all would like to have him back...

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 04:15 PM
I think all players liked this eggzavier more than any event xD
I suggest vanity zavier since I noticed many vanity set that were like 150k 1 year ago..now are 800k+ or someone even 1m+. The only problem would be for lb vanities :/
Leave vanities as is. Good way to sink all the gold in the market.

Litheus
07-27-2017, 04:22 PM
Makes no sense IMO. I got night shade from goblin event so what (with tokens)? Idc if it's get released. But that's just me. And SnS is purchaseable with
Crate tokens.SnS was released 4 yrs ago I believe so who cares if it gets released again. I wana see new players be able to have a chance at this point in the game and eggzavior a good way to help them.Man you are not even getting what I am saying...it would have been BETTER if lb pets looked a bit different than normal pets if they are are to be made available by all...people just want the abilities and buffs...like golden sns for lb players and normal sns obtainable by all

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Man you are not even getting what I am saying...it would have been BETTER if lb pets looked a bit different than normal pets if they are are to be made available by all...people just want the abilities and buffs...like golden sns for lb players and normal sns obtainable by all

That was already discussed in another thread. Didn't go so well. I personally don't make the idea :/

Litheus
07-27-2017, 04:43 PM
That was already discussed in another thread. Didn't go so well. I personally don't make the idea :/

Sent from my Z981 using TapatalkThen there should be no lb in events

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 04:46 PM
Then there should be no lb in events

Lol. I'll stop here

Donquixoth
07-27-2017, 06:01 PM
Eggzavier isn't bad for last update in Arlor. At least it leave a good memories.

Korabiv
07-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Well so after reading many threads regarding this, I would like to ask a few questions. I mean no disrespect to peoples statements or opinions but heres what I have to ask.

1. Where and when did sts ever say eggzavier was never coming back? After digging through forums a bit and remembering all the drama during the last eggzavier event, I only recall sts saying eggzavier will most likely not come back. Never do I remember them giving a definative answer saying that it would guarentee to never come back. If any one can dig up a specific statement in a thread where sts gave a clear answer, I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

2. For all those claiming that eggzavier would ruin the egg market, what exactly do you mean? From my point of view, eggzavier would benefit a significant number of players more then it would hurt. By "crashing the market", prices go down making it easier for the less rich players who may struggle to more easily afford pets that could greatly improve pve run time. Lower prices would also help the rich be able to buy more pets for the aps as needed. Also, it would bring back "extinct" pets (such as mishi,samael,glacian,hammerjaw,etc.) allowing more people to enjoy these pets. The only people I see hurting is people who are hoarding eggs. Even merchers can benefit from this by knowing which pet prices will increase and making investments in order to make a profit.

3. Lastly, pets play a big role in gameplay. Certain pets are pretty much no longer available, which can change the outcome of pvp or pve. Things such as vanitys have no affect on gameplay so i could care less if they kept vanities rare and hard to obtain. Pets on the other hand, imo, should be obtainable (reasonably) by all who desire to gain the benfit of the pet without having to pay a small fortune (samael and mishi in particular). Eggzavier would give players the option to use these pets. If eggzavier doesn't return, at least the vendor should come back so people can purchase arcane pets and make price of pets more reasonable.

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx

You Mad Or Nah
07-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Ok if Sts says eggzavior retired why not bring egg vendors back?

shadowronn
07-27-2017, 10:52 PM
What does eternal mean? Once everyone knows the meaning of that word then all will know whether egg zavier will come back or not as I remember some dev saying "egg zavier is eternal"

Shrexxxk
07-28-2017, 12:07 AM
What does eternal mean? Once everyone knows the meaning of that word then all will know whether egg zavier will come back or not as I remember some dev saying "egg zavier is eternal"

lasting or existing forever; without end.
So Zavier isn't gone.

Suentous PO
07-28-2017, 12:52 AM
@Korabiv
It was never said in any thread that he would never return, however it was said during one of Zojaks streams. Sorry that I can't reference it as I don't watch ppl play games, but it was referenced that ( I believe it was ) Vroom answered a question during that stream and said he won't return.
The troll joke by Cinco (if memory serves) was that Exavior is eternal because players won't stop making threads about him,
not that he would return.

Zylx
07-28-2017, 01:28 AM
Well so after reading many threads regarding this, I would like to ask a few questions. I mean no disrespect to peoples statements or opinions but heres what I have to ask.

1. Where and when did sts ever say eggzavier was never coming back? After digging through forums a bit and remembering all the drama during the last eggzavier event, I only recall sts saying eggzavier will most likely not come back. Never do I remember them giving a definative answer saying that it would guarentee to never come back. If any one can dig up a specific statement in a thread where sts gave a clear answer, I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

2. For all those claiming that eggzavier would ruin the egg market, what exactly do you mean? From my point of view, eggzavier would benefit a significant number of players more then it would hurt. By "crashing the market", prices go down making it easier for the less rich players who may struggle to more easily afford pets that could greatly improve pve run time. Lower prices would also help the rich be able to buy more pets for the aps as needed. Also, it would bring back "extinct" pets (such as mishi,samael,glacian,hammerjaw,etc.) allowing more people to enjoy these pets. The only people I see hurting is people who are hoarding eggs. Even merchers can benefit from this by knowing which pet prices will increase and making investments in order to make a profit.

3. Lastly, pets play a big role in gameplay. Certain pets are pretty much no longer available, which can change the outcome of pvp or pve. Things such as vanitys have no affect on gameplay so i could care less if they kept vanities rare and hard to obtain. Pets on the other hand, imo, should be obtainable (reasonably) by all who desire to gain the benfit of the pet without having to pay a small fortune (samael and mishi in particular). Eggzavier would give players the option to use these pets. If eggzavier doesn't return, at least the vendor should come back so people can purchase arcane pets and make price of pets more reasonable.

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx

This is why Eggzavier should return. AL is an RPG where it's main focus should be player development. Eggzavier gave many players the avenue to jump to a successful start in the game. Egg prices dropped to a reasonable parameter, yet people made a reasonable amount of gold while also producing more pets for those who were waiting for prices to drop in respect to their budget. In AL, pets are overly dependable. What pet you use plays a major role in your success in running a map or playing PvP. This event allowed poor people to obtain good pets, while also making gold on the side. The only people crying about the economy are those who have either hoarded many eggs to sell later, or have recently purchased an expensive egg.

And i never personally read anything stating that Eggzavier wouldnt return, but if STS ever did state something, they would have followed it by "...in the foreseeable future". Meaning that at the time, there were no plans to bring Eggzavier back to the game. And as we all know, plans are subject to change by situation.

Shrexxxk
07-28-2017, 01:57 AM
Zavier event was fun, it will also help keeping the f2p community alive

Kujimasun
07-28-2017, 06:41 PM

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx1. There wasn't a definitive post, but it was pretty easy to read between the lines. Bear in mind it was the first time ever an event was cut short due to the avalanche of eggs that hit the market.

2. Supply and demand. Also, with arcane and mythic eggs being farmable there was no need to open crates. If we don't open crates, we don't buy plat.

That is not a sustainable business model.

3. Stop, please. The main pet used at this time for pvp is Nekro and Glowstik. It use to be Sam before Nekro came along. In pve you can use just about anything as long as your gear is good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

zauilet
07-29-2017, 08:36 AM
Although I won't b able t play but...
+10000 to egg zavier return
IDC bout the people who r roaming with stuff worth 999m
I just care about 90% people of al who r new/poor/average/inactive
:)

dZOOZ
07-29-2017, 12:08 PM
This event will bring some activity in the game ,and for the people who said StS wont bring back zavier,why they said then they would do the same thing with the speed set ,nd they bring more speeds set,lv 10,lv30?

Trimis de pe al meu LG-D802 folosind Tapatalk

Powkachu
07-29-2017, 12:36 PM
Release eggzavier and let him have a 5 seconds timer before "egg-scaping". Would expect more flipped tables, rage quits etc...

*shifty eyes*

WilliamTheFighter
07-30-2017, 01:14 PM
ahah gg powerful

Kaeldo
07-30-2017, 09:42 PM
I loved the Eggsavier event, but it really screwed up the game economy bad.

mrm
07-31-2017, 08:15 AM
I think at this point we need him.Because we need to bring the community back together again .Last year everyone was super active during that time.It would only benefit us to have one

WilliamTheFighter
07-31-2017, 08:56 AM
agree beia xd

Foxyladyy
07-31-2017, 10:15 AM
They wont bring it back as mentioned before. stop useless threads and start farming.. You have a better chance of getting an egg that you like if you start farming now than just wishing and waiting.
Arcane eggs, heroics, and the other special eggs are not supposed to be achieved easy anyway. where's the thrill if everyone can get all easy.
no hate.

p.s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You Mad Or Nah
07-31-2017, 10:27 AM
They wont bring it back as mentioned before. stop useless threads and start farming.. You have a better chance of getting an egg that you like if you start farming now than just wishing and waiting.
Arcane eggs, heroics, and the other special eggs are not supposed to be achieved easy anyway. where's the thrill if everyone can get all easy.
no hate.

p.s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years 😂

zauilet
07-31-2017, 10:36 AM
Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years 😂

Took me same time(1-2 yrs)for my first arcane when I was new here and game was p2p (when arc ring and Sam were 100m+)
So a new plyr at least rn... Would quit rather than try 1-2 yr IMO :/

You Mad Or Nah
07-31-2017, 10:38 AM
Took me same time(1-2 yes)for my first arcane when I was new here and game was p2p (when arc ring and Sam were 100m+)
So a new plyr at least rn... Would quit rather then try 1-2 yr IMO :/
If I wouldve started playing now I'd quit in less than a week 😂

Shrexxxk
07-31-2017, 10:52 AM
If I wouldve started playing now I'd quit in less than a week ��
Yep,Currently the game is not beginner friendly at all.
Farming xp, finding party will be so hard untill you unlock shuyal dailies.
And beginner players cannot make gold or get awesome pets, cuz all good pets are only obtained through auction.

You Mad Or Nah
07-31-2017, 01:49 PM
Yes, a one week update where people who are currently playing can make money is making the game beginner friendly. *sarcasm off*
What will be players who come later on in the game do?

How does free arcane eggs for one week for only people who are playing now make elixirs, ankhs, awakens and gear cheaper? Or people who start playing the game in November how does this eggsavier make the game for them easier? Okay let's nott even look to far in the future. Let's look at now, how does eggsavier now make beginners lives easier? They still need ankhs, elixirs, awakens and gear? Do you want eggsavier gearsavier, awakensavier and elixirsavier throughout the year?

Eggsavier only eggsacerbates the problem of this game being nott beginner friendly.

I've said my two cents and bid everyone on this thread a good day.

Who's giving out free ARCANE eggs?Bruh they still have to work for it and try and find eggzavior it's not like Every egg that drops is going to be arcane(if the event even happens)also there's many suggestions that people suggest to make the lives of new players a bit easier don't just assume this the only suggestion .also you over reacting with the awakeneggsavior blah blah etc.(You a hoarder?) Even if they get "free pets" I would bet they would stay and play the game longer knowing they got at least a GOOD pet to start really start grinding gold. And bit a hope. With a good guild guiding them anything is possible.
.:Hope:.

suckyiknow
07-31-2017, 07:34 PM
As an aside, I hope everyone realizes that Egg-zavier is a play on the name Xavier? Vanity-zavier would not exist. Lol.

I think he should return, but with several tweaks, such as reducing his drop rate of arcanes further, making him appear only in harder maps like the Mausoleum, and perhaps adding things like ankhs or gold to his loot table (which you would get instead of eggs).

I understand many people don't like that some people can have their fortune made in an instant by looting an arcane egg, but that's basically the premise of locked crates (and is how many of these players made their gold, rather ironically). This event would be very healthy for AL, reviving player interest in the game, and would not be detrimental to the economy in the long run (because pet prices should never be as high as they are for some pets like Mishi).

You Mad Or Nah
07-31-2017, 07:37 PM
As an aside, I hope everyone realizes that Egg-zavier is a play on the name Xavier? Vanity-zavier would not exist. Lol.

I think he should return, but with several tweaks, such as reducing his drop rate of arcanes further, making him appear only in harder maps like the Mausoleum, and perhaps adding things like ankhs or gold to his loot table (which you would get instead of eggs).

I understand many people don't like that some people can have their fortune made in an instant by looting an arcane egg, but that's basically the premise of locked crates (and is how many of these players made their gold, rather ironically). This event would be very healthy for AL, reviving player interest in the game, and would not be detrimental to the economy in the long run (because pet prices should never be as high as they are for some pets like Mishi).
I agree with the tweaks I even suggest some but... Only appearing in maus? That's a no no from me . just my opinion.

Neutrone
07-31-2017, 07:47 PM
Well.... They have nothing to lose.

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk

shame
07-31-2017, 09:37 PM
TBH i never got the chance to even play this egg zavier event due to the death of a family member, i'd love to have experience in it tho and it will bring constant activity to the game table since ppl would be farming day and night for what they want, i mean nerf drop rate of all pets and exclude dreambot and this would be great event. lets face it game is dying slowly and if nothing is done then rip AL in 2018. For all the ppl who said -1 cuz they spent 100m on pets for ap no one cares, when sns was first released it was 100m+ lmao ppl bought for that price now sns 4m anyone cares or cried? nope....... +1 for event

Tackled
07-31-2017, 09:55 PM
It did screw the market up bad but honestly idc anymore so why not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foxyladyy
07-31-2017, 10:20 PM
Sure I think new player(at this time in the game)can get an arcane egg if they just believe .... Rofl Bs they can prob get an arc egg in the economy 1-2 years [emoji23]

i played this game and never had arcane egg for quite a long while. Guess what, i never needed arcane to play lower levels of the map. The moment i got an arcane tho, i appreciate it more cos i know its hard to get 1. What they need is to learn the ropes in game and get stuffs eventually.

And what about those who just got theirs recently after farming their asses hard? wouldn't that be unfair? Maybe there will be more chances of people quitting when such event happens.

Lb vanities, some arcane gear, pets, and heroics are only some of the few valuable things now in game (which are not supposed to be obtained fast or free). All else are easy to get, or not interesting enough to work hard for.

Anyway, lower levels need gear, rather than arcane or expensive pets.

AL also is a business.. its not charity people.. at least let them earn some by making some items obtainable by plats.
no hate.

p.s

You Mad Or Nah
07-31-2017, 10:29 PM
^Not replying to that again. No need for me to say the same thing over. If Sts don't want to bring eggzavior why not bring the egg vendors (reasonable plat prices) back zzz

Drannak
08-01-2017, 06:22 AM
^Not replying to that again. No need for me to say the same thing over. If Sts don't want to bring eggzavior why not bring the egg vendors (reasonable plat prices) back zzz

Yes please ! In this way farmers (like myself ) can buy arcane eggs with gold and platinum- buyers can earn more gold.

Dex Putra
08-01-2017, 09:19 AM
not egg ! mybe vanity .lol

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

hahaaahaha
08-01-2017, 12:21 PM
TBH i never got the chance to even play this egg zavier event due to the death of a family member, i'd love to have experience in it tho and it will bring constant activity to the game table since ppl would be farming day and night for what they want, i mean nerf drop rate of all pets and exclude dreambot and this would be great event. lets face it game is dying slowly and if nothing is done then rip AL in 2018. For all the ppl who said -1 cuz they spent 100m on pets for ap no one cares, when sns was first released it was 100m+ lmao ppl bought for that price now sns 4m anyone cares or cried? nope....... +1 for event
Well said !!

The game is dying and this event will help keep community alive, it will definitely be fun to play with lots of people again.

i played this game and never had arcane egg for quite a long while. Guess what, i never needed arcane to play lower levels of the map. The moment i got an arcane tho, i appreciate it more cos i know its hard to get 1. What they need is to learn the ropes in game and get stuffs eventually.

And what about those who just got theirs recently after farming their asses hard? wouldn't that be unfair? Maybe there will be more chances of people quitting when such event happens.

Lb vanities, some arcane gear, pets, and heroics are only some of the few valuable things now in game (which are not supposed to be obtained fast or free). All else are easy to get, or not interesting enough to work hard for.

Anyway, lower levels need gear, rather than arcane or expensive pets.

AL also is a business.. its not charity people.. at least let them earn some by making some items obtainable by plats.
no hate.

p.s

That word was so funny, its actually the other way round, only some items can purchased for gold directly(not through cs).
Casual players will never have a chance at those good eggs ,not every can play AL 5-6 hrs everyday. No events like these -> F2p community dies -> plat buyers die -> game dies.

marsu4u
08-01-2017, 12:52 PM
Yeah while your at it can you unpatch every single glitch & bug that ruins the game :)

(before you reply anything its sarcasm)

Eagle Eye229
08-01-2017, 02:56 PM
I'm so bored atm STS you might as well do a variation of this event -_-, be restrictive. Maybe a quest line(something to get players to experience all the expansion's,get APS..) Let's you spawn the "egg" boss and he drops a variation of eggs (depending on difficulty and length of quest). Or something.. :).

Good day all,

Archonmage

zauilet
08-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Well said !!

The game is dying and this event will help keep community alive, it will definitely be fun to play with lots of people again.

That word was so funny, its actually the other way round, only some items can purchased for gold directly(not through cs).
Casual players will never have a chance at those good eggs ,not every can play AL 5-6 hrs everyday. No events like these -> F2p community dies -> plat buyers die -> game dies.

The fact when plat plyrs say that "wht bout us?we played money/spent time to get these"
Try to understand this :
A-a person who is plat plyr and bought very first dreambot egg in game
B-a person who paid no attention to it and buyed it when its price got reduced
Read this example :-
When A bought it...he must have done it for a reason may b to showoff may b to dominate others on PvP by using a very good pet or may b buyed for pve
These things might b the reason why A was in such a rush to buy it and B wasn't
So what A got :- respect/became famous etc
What B got:- nothing
After some time when price reduces :-
What A got: - a loss (IN TERMS OF GOLD ONLY!*)
What B got:- a pet at lower price(BUT NO RESPECT/POPULARITY*)
my point is. ..in the end everything equalises
Use common sense and calculate urself
A got popularity but suffered loss
B got (A KIND OF)profit but no popularity
So people saying no to egg zavier pls do read my example
I hope I was clear in explaining my point :)

You Mad Or Nah
08-01-2017, 03:32 PM
The fact when plat plyrs say that "wht bout us?we played money/spent time to get these"
Try to understand this :
A-a person who is plat plyr and bought very first dreambot egg in game
B-a person who paid no attention to it and buyed it when its price got reduced
Read this example :-
When A bought it...he must have done it for a reason may b to showoff may b to dominate others on PvP by using a very good pet or may b buyed for pve
These things might b the reason why A was in such a rush to buy it and B wasn't
So what A got :- respect/became famous etc
What B got:- nothing
After some time when price reduces :-
What A got: - a loss (IN TERMS OF GOLD ONLY!*)
What B got:- a pet at lower price(BUT NO RESPECT/POPULARITY*)
my point is. ..in the end everything equalises
Use common sense and calculate urself
A got popularity but suffered loss
B got (A KIND OF)profit but no popularity
So people saying no to egg zavier pls do read my example
I hope I was clear in explaining my point :)
This what some people can't get through their head. No one is making you pay (a huge gold amount) for pets . that's on you. Glad someone finally said it

Xxkayakxx
08-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Zavier would bring interest in game for a week, then back to normal. Ruining again eggs economy for a year.
Something in game must be rare or event related (eggs, vanities or whatever), so IMO no vanity zavier, no egg zavier, no whatever zavier.
wanna arcane pet? Spend plat. Or grind for months as many players did (yes I am one of them).

km3 was an opportunity for whatever levels to make money. Is no more and idk if Sts will bring it back again (I miss km3 big time.....was my relaxing map.....Made hundreds of massives there). But what about a mausoleum-for-beginners? A multiple level map that can bring some gold (not as much as maus) for .....levels up to 60? Awakening for gold loot (yes I'm thinking about sts making money, so they have a reason to do that) still would be appeciated and maybe some gears could see a new youthness.

You Mad Or Nah
08-01-2017, 03:45 PM
why can't you guys get this through your head. "if "it comes back it's going to have a lot nerfs not allowing to drop good eggs ALL THE TIME. Think about that

zauilet
08-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Zavier would bring interest in game for a week, then back to normal. Ruining again eggs economy for a year.
Something in game must be rare or event related (eggs, vanities or whatever), so IMO no vanity zavier, no egg zavier, no whatever zavier.
wanna arcane pet? Spend plat. Or grind for months as many players did (yes I am one of them).

km3 was an opportunity for whatever levels to make money. Is no more and idk if Sts will bring it back again (I miss km3 big time.....was my relaxing map.....Made hundreds of massives there). But what about a mausoleum-for-beginners? A multiple level map that can bring some gold (not as much as maus) for .....levels up to 60? Awakening for gold loot (yes I'm thinking about sts making money, so they have a reason to do that) still would be appeciated and maybe some gears could see a new youthness.

Read my example pls :)
And just saying I'm also a full non plat and got my first arc after 1.5-2 yrs
If current situation grows believe me no new player will survive in game just bcoz some plat plyrs want to bcom more rich and in the end they will quit too

Xxkayakxx
08-02-2017, 04:27 AM
Read my example pls :)
And just saying I'm also a full non plat and got my first arc after 1.5-2 yrs
If current situation grows believe me no new player will survive in game just bcoz some plat plyrs want to bcom more rich and in the end they will quit too

I enjoy farm. To get something, having a goal. That at the time was ker shal, mythic 36 helm and armor, arcane ring, planar pendant, nekro. I spent hours to achieve those goals. And honestly was fun. And I had pride doing that. So I'm against something that keep rarity (reason why I grind) to nothing just playing 1 week like zavier. That's it. Just IMO, right or not :)

What I think we are missing in game now are objectives to reach with hard work. That you can see progress in. Like reaching 150 teeths for drag bar. Or Nekro quest to be able to craft it. OP goals. Now, when and arcane 46 staff and a lev51 mythic staff are still some of the best weap in game for pve.....something different from before.

We need goals to reach (IMO) and zavier.....meh.

Love and peace :)

hahaaahaha
08-02-2017, 07:56 AM
why can't you guys get this through your head. "if "it comes back it's going to have a lot nerfs not allowing to drop good eggs ALL THE TIME. Think about that

Why can't you get it? f2p players are as important as plat buyers!!! STS only cares about plat buyers, All good pets, gears, ..etc are only available in locks,plat stores. As a f2p I have farm the same map over and over again for weeks to get those stuff, which is SUPER boring to do and this "boringness" is the main reason players are quitting. Pls try to think before you make some posts.