PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

3pc
07-27-2017, 06:39 AM
Ive noticed that in AL they still do season leaderboards and I used to play i was wondering if PL could get leaderboard seasons too because the end at every leaderboard season all the hard-earned players in LB win a banner or some sort and I was hoping PL could not necessarily get a banner but win a prize for being in LB because lets be honest its not easy to get in there. Also add a few thing like how they did in AL "timed runs" get a banner too? Thanks love to hear the comments

Congeniality
07-27-2017, 07:02 AM
There is too much boosting in PL due to the non-ffa style of PvP. It works in AL because nobody talks and its all out pandemonium (if it's the same as a few years ago).

3pc
07-27-2017, 07:21 AM
There is too much boosting in PL due to the non-ffa style of PvP. It works in AL because nobody talks and its all out pandemonium (if it's the same as a few years ago).

People can still keep kills wipe it clean every season and see who gets most kills in season or something? Plus i would love timed run banners or something in PvE

Suentous PO
07-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Acually they eliminated some of the AL leaderboards due to cheating, but im sure theres one gm rhino who would love the oportunity to bot back onto the l.b.
if only he didnt get one of his acc banned for it again lol

Mymysticalmage
07-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Acually they eliminated some of the AL leaderboards due to cheating, but im sure theres one gm rhino who would love the oportunity to bot back onto the l.b.
if only he didnt get one of his acc banned for it again lol

Hmmmmm.... i wonder who he is reffering to......