PDA

View Full Version : Making Hardlight Shield Stashable?

Paar
10-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Please Make this Vanity Shield Stashable. The Reserving is over for Black Star? This would be Nice to do Since I spent 50 platinum on this , Shouldn't I be able to Do with what I want?

Tell me you Opinions Please?

Otukura
10-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Gluttony says it very well, search button is your friend.

Well I assume we are talking about the original Hardlight shield (I believe the crimson one can be stashed) and the idea behind that is the toon that actually books the passage on the USS Blackstar is the only toon that has access to the shield. Seems fair to me; afterall, you didn't actually buy the shield for 50 plat, but rather reserved the name and the shield was a bonus (at least that was how it was supposed to work out).
And anyway, you were warned prior to buying it.

Please keep in mind that the implementation of the HardLight Shield has it so that it cannot be placed in the stash.

Paar
10-19-2011, 10:05 PM
I think You said It best Ot or Gluttony , or Sam? Anyway Thanks For the Help!!

milikechicken
10-19-2011, 10:56 PM
lol that's funny cause Crimson Holoshield can be stashable? yet hardlight isn't funny funny! lol

Otukura
10-19-2011, 11:06 PM
lol that's funny cause Crimson Holoshield can be stashable? yet hardlight isn't funny funny! lol

Did you even bother reading Gluttony's post?

Zeus
10-19-2011, 11:09 PM
Repeat after me. The search button is your friend...The search button is your friend. :)