PDA

View Full Version : Mythic Dreamscape weapons/quest

Faliziaga
07-27-2017, 03:16 PM
Quest counts only for the class specific crafted weapons, e.g. I have crafted the dreamscape bow, machetes and mortar, but I don't get dream shards for the mage weapon, only for the rogue ones. I think this is a bug since it doesn't make sense to have the crafting recipes for a weapon that is stuck on a char and can't even get stashed.

stricker20000
07-27-2017, 03:59 PM
Yes, just to make the problem clear:

Each Class CAN craft ALL legendary weapons. Once crafted those weapons are CHARACTER BOUND, meaning you can not even stash them for another toon.

So Idk if you can even start the quest for a weapon of another class (since you can't equip it) but if you can then at least you ain't get shards for the quest. That means you hold this weapon (worth millions of gold!!), can't complete the quest, can't stash it. That obviously means you just deleted a few mil of gold.

So there are possibly 3 options:

1. Make it stashable
2. Enable the quest
3. Give an option to decraft the weapon for free to get all its pieces

IMO just keep it character bound, but enable the quest.

Lojack
07-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the report! A fix is in the works.

Dhaan
01-26-2018, 09:33 AM
Hi all.
Please tell me what and how many that things i need to craft mythic dream weapons. I search it on forum, but can't find it.
For warrior (that I need) probably it will be:
Warrior dream aegis/(and second is?)
Warrior premonition
Warrior dream
Warrior nightmare
But how many each of them?
Thank you for reply.

im jeff
01-26-2018, 12:04 PM
do u need lv 66 for the mythic dream quests? i want to sell them and make a few mil lol