PDA

View Full Version : The hank-o-lantern is on the loose!!!

Hankomachos
10-19-2011, 09:56 PM
Jack-o-lanterns are scary.
Hankolanterns are good!
If you see this insane pumpkin pm him with "happy Halloween!" And he'll give you a cheap Halloween green or purple! This is mostly for me to spread the fun a bit. ;) Have fun, and have a happy Halloween!
*note* you are not guaranteed to see the Hankolantern. He's VERY elusive and tends to hop Townes a lot when he's online. Good luck! :banana:

Swimmingstar
10-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Is this a char you made?

Whirlzap
10-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Hankolanterns are good!
If you see this insane pumpkin pm him with "happy Halloween!" And he'll give you a cheap Halloween green or purple! This is mostly for me to spread the fun a bit. ;) Have fun, and have a happy AND SAFEHalloween!
*note* you are not guaranteed to see the Hankolantern. He's VERY elusive and tends to hop Townes a lot when he's online. Good luck! :banana:
Fixed.
Had toilet paper over my neighbor's house last year.
Whoever did it still didn't get caught.
Guys, please don't be total immature kids and do rotten eggs/toilet paper/weird explosions this year.

I found you yesterday in CS, Hank. Do I get a prize?

Paar
10-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Hehe Hank-O-Lantern Gave me a Christmas Item! Silly Hank Its not Christmas It's Halloween!

Hankomachos
10-20-2011, 06:31 AM
Hehe Hank-O-Lantern Gave me a Christmas Item! Silly Hank Its not Christmas It's Halloween!

Yeah, Hankolantern wasn't wired properly last night. D= He should be back to normal once he gets more stock! Lol

Paar
10-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Maybe Ill help HankoLantern Farm tonight!

Yvonnel
10-20-2011, 08:04 AM
Hankolanterns are good!
If you see this insane pumpkin pm him with "happy Halloween!" And he'll give you a cheap Halloween green or purple! This is mostly for me to spread the fun a bit. ;) Have fun, and have a happy Halloween!

Awesome idea Hanko. PM me if you want abunch to give away.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Roc
10-20-2011, 10:10 AM
It's the Great Pumpkin -cough- I mean the Great Hank-o-Lantern, Charlie Brown :biggrin:

Hankomachos
10-20-2011, 11:05 AM
He'll probably be on sometime tonight; hiding in balefort, perhaps. Remember, his Halloween spirit only activates by the phrase "happy Halloween!" ;)

Siejo
10-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Hahahaha gotta love my crazy guildie. You should hang out with the GreatPumpkin in Glumdoll. He is often hanging around Necroreaper.

Hankomachos
10-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Hahahaha gotta love my crazy guildie. You should hang out with the GreatPumpking in Glumdoll. He is often hanging around Necroreaper.

I may drop in; you never know!!! :D But mostly I'll be in balefort/ alien oasis where I can hide easily! (hint-hint) ;)

nmyxspaceship
10-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Awesome hanko. Hope to bump into you, this wouldn't work for me lol my name is holidayhorde:p

Suentous PO
10-20-2011, 03:31 PM
Zomg you guys! I found him, he outstretched his hand offering me a piece of coal but when he dropped it into my hand I found a diamond!

Xyzther
10-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Maybe Ill help HankoLantern Farm tonight!

Lol emphasis on maybe

Xyzther
10-20-2011, 08:49 PM
It's the Great Pumpkin -cough- I mean the Great Hank-o-Lantern, Charlie Brown :biggrin:

When I went up to him I got a rock XD