PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix - From The Ashes We Rise...

ProSophist
10-19-2011, 11:26 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u282/momoako00/Decorated%20images/ist2_2989679_phoenix_ball_emblem-2.png

Phoenix is now open for recruitment!

What is a Phoenix?
A phoenix is a mythical creature that lives for hundreds of years. At the end of its life cycle, it burns itself into ashes, from which a new phoenix is reborn to live again.

About the Guild

Phoenix is a new and upcoming guild in Star Legends. The guild was inspired by a tight-knit group of knowledgeable individuals looking for a new beginning. Our core group consists of well-known and respected players which will ensure the growth of our guild towards a positive route. However, we are not just your typical happy-go-lucky guild, we are striving to be the best!

What Does Phoenix Have To Offer?

Like most guilds, we have the basic necessities such as a Tier 3 Guild Hall and a Guild Bank system. However, our system will be monitored VERY strictly. Members applying for the guild will be screened carefully—we won’t just take everyone who wants to join the guild. Our Guild Bank system was created to ensure that the deserving members receive the gear they need. The position Officer will be an earned title, and it will take dedication towards the guild and its members to be one—which means that this position will be limited. In short, guild and game rules are a big part of the guild’s foundation.

However, we want to make sure that every member enjoys Phoenix and everyone feels equally treated amongst other members. Just because you are a friend of a GM and/or Officer, does not give you a higher authority over regular members. This also means guild events, banker hours, and xp runs are suitable for all the members. We also have a bunch of humorous people in the guild, including Yours Truly, for those days when you just want to kick back and just chill with friends.

Are You Phoenix Material?

Do you think you have what it takes to become a Phoenix? Interested in joining?
Visit our website, register, and fill out an application now!

www.phoenix-guild.forumotion.com (http://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com)

Phoenixking
10-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Hey that's my name :O lol :P and don't come saying you had that name first >.< lol :P hope the best for your guild :)

KingFu
10-19-2011, 11:35 PM
Lol, beings back memories. Me and some old friends started a guild called Phoenix, and the slogan was Rising from the ashes:p Best of luck with your guild.

meganlovesyou
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Megan <3 phoenix

Join phoenix they are a work im progress guild but will be well known soon :)

(>^_^)><(^_^<)
We so happy
Because
We
Are
PHOENIX!!

Crummypaladin
10-20-2011, 06:26 PM
I've seen only a few of you guys around. Definitely elite! My wife saw and heard about Phoenix first. I think she said "These guys are super elite!! If you ever get an invite you HAVE to join!"

Yes, I'm a lucky one, my wife plays too!

Make your mark guys! :-)

Even a crummy Paladin is a good one if he mashes that heal button a lot!!
SL - CrummyPaladin (26 Eng), Manarchy (30 Eng), CrummyOpertiv (25 Op), PocketLegend (17 Com) + 5
PL - CrummyPaladin (56 Mage), CrummyBear (55 Bear), CrummyBird (55 Bird), +3

Dracula
10-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Noobs... All of you! Especially you bubu I see you o.O ... you think your eagles are L337 just because they barely beat the poor little redskins. Yeah...that's right! I'm pickin' a fight. And you call that a phoenix?! That's not a phoenix...this is a phoenix:

[IMG]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4477/joaquinphoenixbeard.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/joaquinphoenixbeard.jpg/)

ProSophist
10-20-2011, 10:29 PM
Lol..Drac..

I'm literally speechless.

Bubututu
10-21-2011, 10:45 AM
....... @ Drac, Pittsburgh Baby...

But thank you dearly for your kind words sir! And I deeply apologize that you are the doppleganger of the man in the image you show.

CriostalCamhaoir
10-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Crummy, thanks! I don't know if I really consider myself elite, but I enjoy compliments ;-) anyone is welcome to join our guild if they fill out the app and meet the lvl requirement! And I'm glad to know that Bubu/Afk and I aren't the only couple that plays the game ;-)

Drac, you a noob you stud muffin! Lol Not nice to call names ;-) and what other NFL team has 6 rings other than our beloved Steelers! :P

Zraorizer
10-21-2011, 05:55 PM
I am joining but it will be hard leaving my guild the shredders but I will join __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________1941

Necrobane
10-21-2011, 08:31 PM
What happened to KOC? But yes i'm also interested :)

CriostalCamhaoir
10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Welcome to Phoenix Z! Thanks for joining!

Necro, nothing happened to KoC, they are still there and as awesome as ever! If you are interested check our forum out and put in an application! :D

CriostalCamhaoir
10-22-2011, 09:06 AM
Bump!

ProSophist
10-22-2011, 10:15 AM
Showing some Phoenix love.

<3 Phoenix <3

pigeon
10-22-2011, 03:26 PM
<3 Phoenix <3

Zraorizer
10-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks criostal. The Phoenix will be reborn over and over it won't stop its a chime meaning its been going on forever1994 Phoenix: Zraorizer - Op (30)

Zraorizer
10-23-2011, 09:27 AM
<3 Phoenix <3

Deathpunch
10-23-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm not too sure about a guild that would allow prosophist to be an officer. :P

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

ProSophist
10-23-2011, 05:02 PM
I'm actually not an officer.

More like the guild's personal slave. :(

CriostalCamhaoir
10-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Haha!

CriostalCamhaoir
10-26-2011, 12:13 PM
Bumpity bump bump ;-)

CriostalCamhaoir
10-29-2011, 05:48 PM
As time moves along Phoenix is growing by the day! Here are some pics of our Members!

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/PhoenixIsGrowing.png

Don't Forget to check out our website and apply today!

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/PhoenixRecruiting.png

ProSophist
10-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Awesome pics!

We should've done this a long time ago but better late than never :D

Nourish
10-29-2011, 07:01 PM
You guys look pro! :D good luck with whatever happens!

Zaltiar
10-29-2011, 11:08 PM
I think I've done a few runs with some of you guys before :), looks like a good solid team, all the best for your guild!
-Hellcharger

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Zraorizer
10-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey let me know in the next party gonna show off

CriostalCamhaoir
10-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Thank you Meowz and Hellcharger! ;-)

meganlovesyou
10-31-2011, 12:27 AM
@ the photo

Hey!!! Why didn't yall tell me I wanted to show my goodies ;)

^(^_^)v v(^_^)^
<(^_^<) (>^_^)>
(^ ^) (v v)
('''')(=^-^=)('''')

Yeah!! Get some!!!

-loyal phoenix girl :D

mule
11-06-2011, 01:07 AM
MULE
N/A
level 27 ENG
30 years of age
The mule was here

Yukihime
11-06-2011, 03:47 PM
<3 Crio <3... Muah!

Crummypaladin
11-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Great guild guys, than for letting me join!

I'm pleased with the maturity, friendliness, and sometimes goofyness (hmmm... should I turn on spellcheck?) of the guild.
If I'm looking for some serious run time or just to chill and read the chat, I can find it in Phoenix. Thanks for making it that way and for taking out the trash if it ever needs done.

From the ashes we rise:-)

<3 Phoenix <3

CriostalCamhaoir
11-09-2011, 11:35 PM
Yay! I am so excited you like it Crummy! We really do enjoy having you as well ;-) Mature was key for our guild but we also want players that would grind when we got down to business but also know that when we sit back and take a chill pill we like to have fun and goof around a lot! I have seen many non-members say "all phoenix does is stand around on b*" but as of tonight I think we have 7 or 8 36s, of course we aren't on the lbs, but that's not needed for us! And with only having 30 members this is a pretty decent amount! I'm glad that our members are enjoying us! Now if we could just come up with a way to get your wife to join ;-) :P

ProSophist
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Guild website has been revamped.

Also a late congratulations to Shreeya, Pocketlegend, and of course, Criostal, for finally hitting 36!

Fareastmvmnt
11-14-2011, 05:05 AM
Just wanted to show some love and support for a well structured and elite guild! Goooooo bubu! !! <3 phoenix <3....... but sorry I have my own somewhat decent and new guild..... by the name of Vengeance? ?? Hehee. Ok bro keep up the good work! Much luv and support always! See u on blackstar...... ....... "u alive?"

melancholy-storm
11-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Former GM of Neon Genesis looking to rise with the ashes among you ;)

Guess I should change my signature pretty quick huh?

Princesssa7508
11-18-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm Happy to be part of this guild after the fall of KOC... Which it was really sad. But at the same time happy that I'm spending time with people that have showed me love and respect. I'm here to help and be an asset to this guild... Love ya all...

Let's Go Phoenix!!!!:D

melancholy-storm
11-18-2011, 11:58 PM
I was surprised to see so many names of friends from Neon Genesis and other guilds on the roster and I'm hoping to see more of you applying soon. I'm taking extra classes so being a GM just doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore.

I needed a guild with a team of leaders that, like Neon Genesis, focuses on choosing their members based on personality and maturity rather than level or skill, which seems to be a thing of rarity in this particular environment. However, the officers/recruiters of Phoenix are apparently far more attentive than the officers I had previously chosen for my guild towards the importance of identifying and enlisting these like-minded, intelligent, humble, kind, and sometimes very funny people (which is also why we don't have 800 people on our roster....)

You have not only given me a sense of trust and camaraderie, but sanctuary, as I no longer feel the need to pick up my phone just to babysit, No longer do I need to feel any kind of anxiety while I, for example, prepare for a 5 day trip into the mountains, meanwhile a nefarious gang calculates how they are going to defile a guild without the intervention of it's leader. You have allowed me time to actually focus on and enjoy the game. It's a blessing. No, it's Phoenix!

Thank you AFK for your invitation, I will kindly take my dirty boots off at the door before setting foot into this new place.

The only thing about the whole collaboration is, it that took TWO DAYS to get enlisted, and that's not to include the time I spent reading the rules and filling out my application. Can you believe that? TWO DAYS to get a bloody invite and the application took forever to fill! But I know why they choose to do it this way ;) Do you?. Why not take me for a trial run in order to observe the way I play (like some guilds do)? There's a good answer for that too, I can assure you that :cupcake:.

You're level 36. You've got legendary weapons and a full set of custom armor. You're standing there in base, guild-less. I wonder, how many random invites do you get? How many recruiters actually engage conversation with you? How many people do you run with actually want to know who you are? How many people do you run into actually want to know what you are like, your interests, just to see if they can relate to you in any way besides enjoying shooting at androids? Maybe you've hardly considered the guildsmanship aspect of the game, maybe you just prefer to be the lone wolf or don't speak a common language. Truth be told, even a belligerent juvenile may pose the mental faculty of being an efficient player, and with Star Legends, wouldn't even need to ask mom for her credit card. Either way, Pheonix is gunna know which one of those you are should you choose to either approach one of us in-game or express yourself on our forums.

Here's a link to the application (http://phoenix-guild.forumotion.com/f1-welcome-to-phoenix), now I don't actually know how many votes it takes to get approved, all I know is that Criostal and AFK aren't messin' around.

Although, I will concede that while I was filling out the application, 30 Seconds from Mars was playing in the background, thus, entirely captivating my experience. ROFL. I recommend playing music when filling out your application because the site itself is just gorgeous. I'm just I glad I waited two days to be part of this family whom all share the same interests and goals. Now I can finally say good-bye to Neon Genesis.

Egofury (35 Commando)

Handsofmyvodka
11-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Woot woot! Phoenix ftw!
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/legofreak94/2ab11cde.jpg

jenniebeans
12-17-2011, 10:31 AM
I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS to Felone and PocketLegend for running their tushies off last night and making the cap :)

<3 Phoenix <3

pigeon
12-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Grats Felone and Pocketlegend on reaching 41! <3 Phoenix <3

jenniebeans
12-31-2011, 08:43 PM
To all of guildies old and new...may you have a very safe and happy new year :)

My love to you all <3

<3 Phoenix <3

jenniebeans
01-08-2012, 11:50 PM
I was talking with Pigeon earlier tonight on the B* and I realized something. I have never properly thanked all of you for welcoming me into the Phoenix family. All of you are a wonderful addition to my life..and you've made the game much more enjoyable. I've enjoyed getting to know you :-)

So thank you Phoenix...I love you all!

<3 Phoenix <3

ProSophist
01-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Phoenix <3 Sweets

Zraorizer
01-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey guys its me Z I wanted to wish you luck with guild and have a great time. :smile:

lilhelper
01-11-2012, 06:54 PM
this pl to

CriostalCamhaoir
01-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Today Phoenix reached a new record! And, yes! We are excited! 14 Members online at one time! We have reached 50 members (that being an actual count of Main toons and not alts!) and we are growing every day! <3 Phoenix! <3

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/14membersofPhoenix.png

Ebalere
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Grats guys, lookin good!

Teddyache
01-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey gratz Crio, Pro, and everyone! your guild is growing the right way and it shows now. It can only go up from here.

CriostalCamhaoir
01-16-2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks Eb and Ted! :-)

MimeRifle
01-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Love it!!!! But... where was I?!? (leaker!) Oh, I know... I was eating baby lobster etouffee prepared by my good friend the amateur chef. YUM!!!!

<3 Phoenix!! <3

Rawrimafish
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Today Phoenix reached a new record! And, yes! We are excited! 14 Members online at one time! We have reached 50 members (that being an actual count of Main toons and not alts!) and we are growing every day! <3 Phoenix! <3

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/14membersofPhoenix.png

Man I missed that! I was playing SWBF2 with my cousin (SWBF2=Star Wars Battlefront 2)

CriostalCamhaoir
01-16-2012, 01:14 PM
Don't worry I am sure there will be plenty more pictures of us all together very soon! :D We are growing and seem to be growing stronger by the day! :D

Emannyv93
01-23-2012, 03:16 AM
<333 Phoenix <3333

CriostalCamhaoir
02-26-2012, 10:57 PM
http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/15Phoenix.png

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/scaryvular.png

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/PhoenixLiteUp-1.png

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x455/CriostalCamhaoir/daytimephoenix.png

Aculeas
02-26-2012, 11:13 PM
I can totally see myself in the top picture YAY!!!!

check out my phoenix sig its pretty dope!

Its universal (note my forum handle is not in it) so any member of phoenix may implement this image in their signature if they so choose.

<3 Phoenix <3

Crummypaladin
02-27-2012, 02:05 AM
LOL I shud get on the forums more often!! Thanks everyone, and especially GM's. I am proud to have Phoenix tattooed below my name!

<3 Phoenix <3

Technique
02-27-2012, 02:22 AM
yay I can see myself in the pictures, I'm famous now!

<3 Phoenix <3

Hexna
02-27-2012, 03:57 AM
Hello. I would like to join this guild.I checked out the phoenix forum and I agree with the rules.currently,I am 35.would like to.join ign Minivampire.and my other account Ayami.:) I will be responsible to not break any of the rules. Im currently online now please add Ayami ads I will.be on that account for.the me

an time

MimeRifle
02-27-2012, 08:16 AM
I can totally see myself in the top picture YAY!!!!

check out my phoenix sig its pretty dope!

Its universal (note my forum handle is not in it) so any member of phoenix may implement this image in their signature if they so choose.

<3 Phoenix <3
<3 Phoenix <3 !!!

Aculeas, this is awesome! Nice work! It made me smile to see you wearing the Phoenix tag yesterday. Welcome, and thanks for the cool sig. It is indeed pretty dope! ;)

MimeRifle
02-27-2012, 10:18 AM
yay I can see myself in the pictures, I'm famous now!

<3 Phoenix <3
Man! I keep missing the darned photos... probably for the best. I'm much better looking in person. :smiley_simmons:

Aculeas
02-27-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanx alot Mime. It is nice to see you using the tag I'm honored. And dont worry I'll be sure to get some screenies with you in it.

Aculeas
02-28-2012, 10:06 AM

Phoenix sig 0.1

updated the background to the more blueish white tint of STS website. It should now blend perfectly.

Phoenix line with Mime as promised.

Sorry about the DP but it was necessary :D

B_K
02-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Instead of having a person desiring to join:

Go to the guild website

click on the Welcome to Phoenix forum

click on the Sticky: Application Process thread

[optional] early in the application process recommend registering for the forum
In step 5 direct them to the Guild Rules

get all the way down to item 15a to find out they need to be level 34??

Since I'm only level 25 currently, I'll come back later ;)

How about adding the level requirement to the first post? :)

CriostalCamhaoir
02-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Thanks, I never really thought about this! It will be changed tonight! :D

Aculeas
03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
<3 phoenix <3

CriostalCamhaoir
03-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Aculeas! Me and bubu both use the sig you made now! We <3 it! Thanks for making it!

Also!

<3 Phoenix <3

Aculeas
03-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Aculeas! Me and bubu both use the sig you made now! We <3 it! Thanks for making it!

Also!

<3 Phoenix <3

No problem I'm still trying to think of a way to make it cooler. You will know as soon as I do.

<3 Phoenix <3

CriostalCamhaoir
03-15-2012, 10:58 AM
<3 Phoenix <3

Ark
03-17-2012, 01:11 PM
<3 Phoenix <3

Ark
03-17-2012, 01:12 PM
No problem I'm still trying to think of a way to make it cooler. You will know as soon as I do.

<3 Phoenix <3

I loved it too, so I hope it's okay if I get one too xD.

CriostalCamhaoir
03-21-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm in love with this guild! <3 Phoenix <3

birdmasta
03-23-2012, 12:02 AM
ill join. I am a fairly good twink in pl. I think i can do sl too. I heard prosophist was one of best commandos in game. Im new to sl well sorta. I have a lv 15 op and do u have lvl requirements on this type of guild

Deathpunch
03-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Gaggle of n00bs, I say. Especially that meows guy. ;-P

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

pigeon
03-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Gaggle of n00bs, I say. Especially that meows guy. ;-P

Whaa? Pfft! I heard that guy rocks! Gaggle this Dp! ...*sends Dp drawing of what he means on draw something* :p

Deathpunch
03-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Whaa? Pfft! I heard that guy rocks! Gaggle this Dp! ...*sends Dp drawing of what he means on draw something* :p

Ahh, a picture of your favorite thing to eat. Thanks. :/

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

pigeon
03-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Ahh, a picture of your favorite thing to eat. Thanks. :/

Lol! You know it made you giggle like a girl. :]

CriostalCamhaoir
03-26-2012, 01:24 PM
ill join. I am a fairly good twink in pl. I think i can do sl too. I heard prosophist was one of best commandos in game. Im new to sl well sorta. I have a lv 15 op and do u have lvl requirements on this type of guild

We do have a level requirement, at this moment it is level 34. Check out our website at phoenix-guild.forumotion.com :D

Roberto077
03-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Best guild ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrbananaz
03-26-2012, 03:51 PM
definetly the best guild with the most elite serious players in sl

birdmasta
03-26-2012, 11:06 PM
k:( ill try my hardest to get that lvl

We do have a level requirement, at this moment it is level 34. Check out our website at phoenix-guild.forumotion.com :D

Rawrimafish
03-28-2012, 10:11 AM
Im a ex-Phoenix :(
<3 Phoenix <3
I make crayons now
()_VENGEANCE_())>

Crummypaladin
03-28-2012, 06:38 PM
And Welcome MrB!!!
As well as all the other new members in ...ohh... the last two months? LOL

I don't get on forums often enough!

I agree this is a great guild and I'm very proud to be a part of it (smiley face thing here).

I know that filling out an on line application can be a pain in the (insert badish word here)... but I firmly believe it has been key in helping ensure the guild stays strong!! If you want it bad enough... it's worth the time (another smiley face thingy here).

Taking the time to fill out the app shows the dedication we hope to see from all members (overuse of smiley face thing by putting another one here)

<3 Phoenix <3

Bubututu
03-29-2012, 11:21 AM
^^ Noone says it better then you my friend! Keep on Keepin on!

<3 Phoenix <3

Xcrucherx
03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey can I join u in SL?

pigeon
03-30-2012, 12:57 AM
Hey can I join u in SL?

Hello, XCrucherx!

Thank you for expressing interest in our guild.

Our current level requirement is Level 34+. Stop by our guild forums at phoenix-guild.forumotion.com if you have a character at that level. Take some time to read our rules, fill out an application and register. We will get back to you ASAP.

For xCrucherx and anyone else interested in joining our ranks:

If you are not LV 34+, I would be happy to help you level, if and when I can-- this would also give me a perfect opportunity to conduct a test run. I do not accept random f/r, so send me a private message in-game and have a chat with me first. Most of my character names are in my Signature. Also, If you have anymore questions feel free to ask them. I find myself spending a lot of time on my Op twink nowadays, his name is Brosophist, and you can most likely reach me on him in-game.

If you have any trouble contacting us, be patient... you're bound to run into a Phoenix... we tend to hangout on B* all day/night, everyday/night (Cross your fingers and hope we aren't idle).

I look forward to hearing from you or anyone else interested in joining.

<3 Phoenix <3

Xcrucherx
03-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Ok I'll try to contact u

Rawrimafish
03-31-2012, 12:19 PM
ill help if ya need it

birdmasta
04-01-2012, 03:23 PM
man i wanna join so bad but sl pvp got me addicted cant lvl my main...

Ark
04-06-2012, 07:41 PM
I love this guild <3

Ark
04-28-2012, 03:08 PM
Phoenix is now on DL too, but we are staying low profile :p. Only guildmates are allowed to join in DL (for now) :p

Snowbunny
05-17-2012, 10:52 AM
<3 phoenix <3

Mrbananaz
05-26-2012, 12:49 AM
even though i have left this guild, i admit that this is one of the most run-well guild in all of SL. they have the friendliest players, the best system, and strictist rules that mostly are reasonable. if i were to rate this guild it would definetly b 4.999999 out of 5. they are definetly family to me even though not in guild while i still feel something in my heart for u guys! <3 PHOENIX <3

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 04:28 PM
I haven't even been inside the immense guild known as Phoenix, yet I've had my fair share of chats with the members, and they are all decent folks. You guys really know how to pick out the good seeds from the bad eggs. Fantastic.

<3 Phoenix <3

Can't wait to sneak in on one of your guild walls... err...

Heh ;)

Again, awesome guild.

Sciocare
07-18-2012, 02:40 AM
Idk what to do in application and why us there one

Deathpunch
07-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Idk what to do in application and why us there one

Well, I'm not phoenix, but the app process is to give the officers info about your toons and to help them weed out undesirables. In IU, we figure that if it's that big of a deal that you can't take 5 minutes of your time to tell us a little about yourself, then you can go on about your merry way. It also gives us time to check with other guilds to give us some idea of what to expect from you.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Bubututu
07-18-2012, 07:59 AM
<3 Donkey <3

Thank You kindly Sir, for answering that for him.

Deathpunch
07-18-2012, 09:04 AM
<3 Donkey <3

Thank You kindly Sir, for answering that for him.

No problem. I was bored and at work.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.

Sciocare
08-16-2012, 07:01 PM
Can join ;3 where is the app

Deathpunch
08-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Can join ;3 where is the app

I suppose you read the original post?

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Wontwang
03-03-2013, 01:12 AM
<3 Phoenix <3