PDA

View Full Version : X2 boss drop elixer question

Thexkid
07-28-2017, 11:04 AM
So i figured the x2 boss drop elixer would work for rune farming and also xp farming in the dream map, which is really cool they made the elixer come more into play. I tried rune farming and the first boss kill, it dropped 2runes(1mag, 1vic) figured it must work.. but then tried 5 more runs after the initial and the boss didnt drop 2runes again, only one. Not sure if its just a chance to double drop something that the boss drops(fragments) or if its supposed to be guaranteed for everything he drops? Am i getting extra fragments when not looting 2 runes? (Doesnt seem like its working as intended)

-Boa

Azerothraven
07-28-2017, 01:43 PM
This elixir does not increase drop chance. It simply allows the player to re rolll twice instead of just once thus giving you a better chance at a particular loot. E.g let's pretend you use lepre and that is only your Re roll chance and this elixir, what this does is makes you re roll 15% and then you re roll again at a 15% chance for higher loot. It does not mean you are twice as like to loot because that would mean you get 30% re roll. You just re roll twice at your normal re roll rate which gives you another opportunity to get something better.

Kakashis
07-28-2017, 02:01 PM
When I use it, I was able to loot 2 chests from a boss. I think its twice the drop and your luck can work twice.