PDA

View Full Version : LVL1 Halloween leecher

Marcoolio
10-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Ok i know here is same kind threads but i like to tell a little story

I play now couple days lvl20 halloween items and i see everyday many runs player name "pinkleecher" he is lvl1 and run stright to boss and die. I see about 5-10 rounds when he get "free" pink doing nothing.

I just take screenies our pm:s but my phone is too slow to take it so i missed good parts when he says "i dont care bann, im lvl1 and i make new one" so i reported and tell that he ruin OUR GAME FUN EXPERIENCE so i hope devs. noticed this. He say me that "good story bro" etc..

I remember when i start this game i join fridge runs and other random groups and dont know anything this game so i ruin lvl50 farm runs (like my luck never pinks to me) but still, so someone report and i get 3 day device bann.

I just dont get it why not play like others becouse that boss is easy and acting like that only ruins other game and make unnessesary flaming.

This is just my thinking what is fun and what is not :)

p.s i join back in game if i get that screenies.. he is good talker and everytime say same things..

Treenire
10-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Ive noticed him alot in the hallowen games, never speaks but as luck has it he gets a pink for standing back.. Meh..

Pakax
10-20-2011, 02:39 AM
Arguably, there is nothing 'illegal' in what he does... Its just a different way to play the game and if he is happy running to boss and waiting for drops (which i would personally find very boring), i would tend to say: " so be it".
Enjoy the game!

Marcoolio
10-20-2011, 03:12 AM
Well my poin is that i try learn how to play and i get banned reason "kill fun experience of play"

I dont care what happens that player but wanna just say that how easy is ruin others game.. i hope devs. make drops more rare and we can host games.. :) so easy to fix ;)
Now i leave game if i see player who not doing anything wrong.. :P

Corpser
10-20-2011, 03:31 AM
unfortunately there is technically nothing wrong with this

Marcoolio
10-20-2011, 03:42 AM
unfortunately there is technically nothing wrong with this

I agree this and i hope devs. looks that player chat log :) thats is the line where braking rules.. dont say anything here becouse no proof...yet.. but i hope justig happens :)

JaytB
10-20-2011, 04:12 AM
You could just leave the game and go in another instance. He won't kill much alone. The problem is that most players (including myself) just wouldn't care if someone leeches. Individual drop chances are the same, and it's not like the boss fights are exactly tough or anything :)

Marcoolio
10-20-2011, 04:15 AM
Ok i get it and i try to tell just a story... jaytb close this unnecessary thread..

I understand that I am the one who is wrong, so forget the whole thing because my point is not this..

JaytB
10-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Ok i get it and i try to tell just a story... jaytb close this unnecessary thread..

Lol Marco, it's not like I can do anything you can't do. I can't close threads.

But don't get me wrong, I can understand your frustration. I was just sharing my own opinion on this topic. That's what the forums are for, expressing our opinions :)

Marcoolio
10-20-2011, 04:27 AM
Lol Marco, it's not like I can do anything you can't do. I can't close threads.

But don't get me wrong, I can understand your frustration. I was just sharing my own opinion on this topic. That's what the forums are for, expressing our opinions :)

Like i say i agree with that but my opinion is just that how rude ppl are and what language they use in game. Seriously i have stash full lvl20 pinks so i dont care but ex-military sergant i dont wanna read language like that.

Ppl just take that only i care if someone leach..no no my point is that behavior and killing FUN in-game
and, indeed a forum is for opinions, and yes, I will endure criticism, just wanna my own opinions comes out

JaytB
10-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Like i say i agree with that but my opinion is just that how rude ppl are and what language they use in game. Seriously i have stash full lvl20 pinks so i dont care but ex-military sergant i dont wanna read language like that.

Ppl just take that only i care if someone leach..no no my point is that behavior and killing FUN in-game
and, indeed a forum is for opinions, and yes, I will endure criticism, just wanna my own opinions comes out

Ok, I got your point. And I agree, if people use curse words or other inappropriate language, they should be reported. I usually report/ignore if I see that kind of behaviour.

LoveMadrid
10-20-2011, 04:47 AM
Well my poin is that i try learn how to play and i get banned reason "kill fun experience of play"

I dont care what happens that player but wanna just say that how easy is ruin others game.. i hope devs. make drops more rare and we can host games.. :) so easy to fix ;)
Now i leave game if i see player who not doing anything wrong.. :P
Don't forget to ask them to make it stronger too.. My lv 10 toon's holiday talon is better than the lv 60 pumpkin crossbow :/

Vegetaz
10-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Ok i know here is same kind threads but i like to tell a little story

I play now couple days lvl20 halloween items and i see everyday many runs player name "pinkleecher" he is lvl1 and run stright to boss and die. I see about 5-10 rounds when he get "free" pink doing nothing.

I just take screenies our pm:s but my phone is too slow to take it so i missed good parts when he says "i dont care bann, im lvl1 and i make new one" so i reported and tell that he ruin OUR GAME FUN EXPERIENCE so i hope devs. noticed this. He say me that "good story bro" etc..

I remember when i start this game i join fridge runs and other random groups and dont know anything this game so i ruin lvl50 farm runs (like my luck never pinks to me) but still, so someone report and i get 3 day device bann.

I just dont get it why not play like others becouse that boss is easy and acting like that only ruins other game and make unnessesary flaming.

This is just my thinking what is fun and what is not :)

p.s i join back in game if i get that screenies.. he is good talker and everytime say same things..

Ive actually encountered this guy also and I do agree with you. I mean usually they walk near the walls doing nothing at all while everyone else does the work. Yea that's fair, NOT. It does ruin the game and I don't see how this is a "different way playing the game" ... especially with a name like that.

Mageprodigy
10-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Saw him too :/

Yutani
10-20-2011, 12:33 PM
What if you rush past some if the mobs and let them reset? That way there are mobs between him and boss, let him die before he gets there problem solved? Or does the boss not pop if everyone us dead?

Just cause technically it's "ok" and morally ambiguous doesn't mean you have to make it easy.

If not possible, I agree with just quitting and going to another game.

I do understand why you're frustrated, Marco.

Weak_Sauce
10-20-2011, 12:39 PM
At least he picked an appropriate name.

StompArtist
10-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Honestly I think he deserves those pinks because what he is doing must be the single most boring way of playing the game. Just sayin'

KaotiicxDream
10-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Playing as a leecher must be really, REALLY boring .. I find it much more fun playing and killing stuff .. I guess that's why I'm still playing the game :D

StompArtist
10-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Playing as a leecher must be really, REALLY boring .. I find it much more fun playing and killing stuff .. I guess that's why I'm still playing the game :D

That's just it. What he's doing does not make the game go faster so he's basically running and waiting for folks to finish the level. I wouldn't play a game like that for more than 5 minutes! Some people have a different idea of entertainment I guess...

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Its what lazy people do.

KaotiicxDream
10-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Its what lazy people do.

I'm kinda lazy but at least I play the game :O

Sorcererssoul
10-20-2011, 12:57 PM
There are more than only that 1, saw a lvl 1 bear also leeching there, think his name was resell or something

Pakax
10-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Honestly I think he deserves those pinks because what he is doing must be the single most boring way of playing the game. Just sayin'

Lol +1 exactly my point.

Fncrazy
10-20-2011, 06:57 PM
It's not cool, but I lmfao when I saw his name.

Xyzther
10-20-2011, 08:10 PM
It's life, deal with it.

Btw hey az lol

Fyrce
10-20-2011, 11:49 PM
I thought pinkleecher was hilarious. I even rez'ed him a few times and he revived and tried to help. That really made me laugh.

I started trying to see if I could keep him alive. I think I did a pretty good job :)

Marcoolio
10-21-2011, 12:37 AM
Again i agree with that boring style to play and way to earn pinks.. but thats not the whole idea in this post if guys read it deeper?!
i just get mad that LANGUAGE what he use so thats why i post this thread..now thinking i shoud leave this out this forum :)

If ppl wanna die alot and spend time way like that, its ok to me BUT lets keep language clean and enjoy that GAME. If ur strategy is run and die u must handle if ppl ask why doing it and explain ur strategy?! this guy just start mean pm:s and keeps postin even i play different groups.. Why so angry if someone ask??

Well anyway ppl takes too seriously this game (i know im tight sometimes too). I have now my limit all pinks and now i can just look what happens later when all farmers start sell stashed pinks.