PDA

View Full Version : Calender Idea?

nmyxspaceship
10-20-2011, 06:15 AM
I just had that we could set up a monthly calender to where we could see birthdays, contest, xp runs, and special celebrations like Christmas coming up. This would be player runned of course. What do you think?

Diaxos
10-20-2011, 10:13 AM
I just had that we could set up a monthly calender to where we could see birthdays, contest, xp runs, and special celebrations like Christmas coming up. This would be player runned of course. What do you think?

Yeah that would be a really good! It can be seen on the forum and in-game. Everyone would always know what was happening. There should also be a way to see if someone needs help too. So you can go and join them or something, know what I mean?

Cascade
10-20-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah it could be like-

Example-October 26th-Xp run by 'IGN here' PM me for more info!

Conradin
10-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Great idea! But it should just be on the forums- not IG

Roc
10-20-2011, 10:19 AM
I think this is an excellent idea, but (why must there be a "but" ?!) it seems that, aside from current events and player run contests, seeing future events would be difficult because the release dates of levels, etc always seems so tentative :o I do think it would be great for player-run things though! :)

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 12:26 PM

That would actually be very helpful. Why not start a free blog or something for the community and link to it here? If, of course, it's not against the rules. :)

Cascade
10-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Hey navy I already started a blog for PL in December but it died

Riccits
10-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Was suggested so many times already, but it would really awesome! :)
Just look the calender in WoW...

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey navy I already started a blog for PL in December but it died

Oh that sucks! How could you let it die??!!!! lol

Samhayne
10-21-2011, 01:06 PM
What, do you mean like this?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/calendar.php

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I told you guys there was already a calendar here!

:emptiness:

lol

Samhayne
10-21-2011, 01:19 PM
I've been meaning to do more with the forum calendar. It has a lot of nice features, but it always seems that I'm sidetracked with something else or that it doesn't bubble to the top of my to-do list.

Maybe I can set it up where some interested players could update it? Hmm, anyone interested?

WoundedEagle
10-21-2011, 01:42 PM
I've been meaning to do more with the forum calendar. It has a lot of nice features, but it always seems that I'm sidetracked with something else or that it doesn't bubble to the top of my to-do list.

Maybe I can set it up where some interested players could update it? Hmm, anyone interested?
Update it with what? Sure, whatever you need. :)

Navygreen
10-21-2011, 02:02 PM

Always willing to help out around here. :)

nmyxspaceship
10-21-2011, 05:00 PM
I would definitely help:)

Riccits
10-22-2011, 11:11 AM
What, do you mean like this?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/calendar.php

yes! this with all events, update etc. =>>>>> in PL :apple:

Cascade
10-31-2011, 04:23 PM
Aha. Found my PL blog! http://pocketlegendsinfo.blogspot.com/