PDA

View Full Version : Is something like this ban able

shadowronn
07-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Umm is insulting someone in game or well using a few swear words a ban able offense and if so for how many days or hours and is it perms ban just curious about this and when does the ban take effect?

Tarygg
07-29-2017, 09:10 AM
Yes , inappropriate chat is a bannable offense . You can get a temporary ban from what i know . So just try to be respectful and if someone provokes you just put them on your ignore list.

shadowronn
07-29-2017, 09:25 AM
Yes , inappropriate chat is a bannable offense . You can get a temporary ban from what i know . So just try to be respectful and if someone provokes you just put them on your ignore list.
I will take that yes ty, can dev confirm what exactly are the results/punishments of such behavior ?

Futurereal
07-29-2017, 10:02 AM
Umm is insulting someone in game or well using a few swear words a ban able offense and if so for how many days or hours and is it perms ban just curious about this and when does the ban take effect?Ask those who are always disrespectful when they lose in PvP perhaps you and your friends should wonder how you have such a bad reputation we just farm you out of the bracket, at least so we do not have to deal with nonsense players anymore.

Perhaps no lack of empathy, and yet blaming other players go away we farm you. Your selfish behavior to other players shows enough already, you also say many lies because you're a scared chicken.

Say goodbye to your guild mates, unrespectful person we're farming your whole guild, bye, bye.

Lawpvp
07-29-2017, 02:25 PM
Ask those who are always disrespectful when they lose in PvP perhaps you and your friends should wonder how you have such a bad reputation we just farm you out of the bracket, at least so we do not have to deal with nonsense players anymore.

Perhaps no lack of empathy, and yet blaming other players go away we farm you. Your selfish behavior to other players shows enough already, you also say many lies because you're a scared chicken.

Say goodbye to your guild mates, unrespectful person we're farming your whole guild, bye, bye.

Nobody cares

You Mad Or Nah
07-29-2017, 02:33 PM
Farm you out the bracket? More like gang out the bracket
😂

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
07-29-2017, 04:20 PM
Umm is insulting someone in game or well using a few swear words a ban able offense and if so for how many days or hours and is it perms ban just curious about this and when does the ban take effect?

Heres your answer: 162739

Donquixoth
07-29-2017, 05:19 PM
PvP is always salt.

shadowronn
07-29-2017, 10:46 PM
Ask those who are always disrespectful when they lose in PvP perhaps you and your friends should wonder how you have such a bad reputation we just farm you out of the bracket, at least so we do not have to deal with nonsense players anymore.

This post is wtf!!! And what's the point you are trying to make?

Zylx
07-30-2017, 01:28 AM
I was banned for 7 days once for the way i described Justin Bieber..
So, yes.

Skilledpvp
07-30-2017, 02:09 AM
Future real has something agaisnt mmph lmao. So sad

zauilet
07-30-2017, 03:10 AM
Future real has something agaisnt mmph lmao. So sad

So do I and many others...
Everyone hate people who TT a lot and disrespect others...
Nothing new

shadowronn
07-30-2017, 04:22 AM
Everything is fair in love and war so if you get ganged or blocked or trash talked or sweared at then no need to cry like a baby and etc. it's all part of pvp if it's too much the stop pvp that's all!

zauilet
07-30-2017, 07:24 AM
Everything is fair in love and war so if you get ganged or blocked or trash talked or sweared at then no need to cry like a baby and etc. it's all part of pvp if it's too much the stop pvp that's all!

People of mmph r clearly differentiable from their way of talking/borrowing etc
Gg man

megative
07-30-2017, 10:25 AM
People of mmph r clearly differentiable from their way of talking/borrowing etc
Gg man

as if someone like you who gets beefy everytime mmph got involved, lmfao

zauilet
07-30-2017, 11:05 AM
as if someone like you who gets beefy everytime mmph got involved, lmfao

saying "LMFAO" doesn't change what the truth is wkwkwkw

megative
07-30-2017, 06:49 PM
saying "LMFAO" doesn't change what the truth is wkwkwkw

Why even blame mmph? Just because were lending gear to our mates doesn't mean were the reason why others were scammed because of it, It's "your" friends not "ours" and thats not our problem anymore :)

Tackled
07-30-2017, 07:45 PM
The next time you get muted read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowronn
07-30-2017, 09:08 PM
All threads posted by mmph some how turn into "mmph beat us and they lend gear so I will cry about it here" threads
If mmph lends gear and bullies people then you go and borrow gear to bully back, if u can't do that then no reason to complain eh? And yea can any mod please answer?

zauilet
07-31-2017, 04:58 AM
All threads posted by mmph some how turn into "mmph beat us and they lend gear so I will cry about it here" threads
If mmph lends gear and bullies people then you go and borrow gear to bully back, if u can't do that then no reason to complain eh? And yea can any mod please answer?

LOl I have no time to repeat over and over again what exactly ur guild does so if u wanna know why majority of other lv 16/17(including me) "cry" against you then go to my profile view latest posts and find urself or may b borrow some help and then do it
May god bless MMPH people that they r not the samr in rl as they r in game that 1 day they may have guts to clash with their own gear :)
Peace

runagain
07-31-2017, 05:56 AM
Umm is insulting someone in game or well using a few swear words a ban able offense and if so for how many days or hours and is it perms ban just curious about this and when does the ban take effect?I tt'd whole lv41 and 46 cap, never had anything as a ban, but I kept it about the game and didn't start about someones 'mom' or Racism or anything else which is RL related... I think this also makes a big diff...

But yea, tt keeps the game Alive and PvP fun

Sadly some can't take this and aren't up for a good joke, those players start to treat like a 14y/o for example: 'Enjoy your ban' 'Already many ppl have reported you, you'll get ban soon' 'stop or you'll regret'... Meh lol, it's just a game...

Oh, I forgot about those who like to start drama and let others solve it, like with treatnings and such stuffs... Since this forum doesn't allow to mention names.. I'll make a puzzle of the top 3 people.

Here it comes:

Connect the right numbers with the right letters
a. Bo 2. ld
b. Wor 3. princess
c. Iccy 1. y

The correct answers are:

a=1
b=2
c=3

Altho I know I'll get a week ban of forums for this, but it's simply the truth, some people just act like childs and setup fake things to get rid of others.

Thanks for reading, I hope you could complete my puzzle [emoji176][emoji176]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk

zauilet
07-31-2017, 06:00 AM
answer to runagain's quiz
1 BOY
2 WORLD
3 ICCYPRINCESS
XD

Futurereal
07-31-2017, 06:49 AM
If mmph lends gear and bullies people then you go and borrow gear to bully back, if u can't do that then no reason to complain eh? And yea can any mod please answer? Reason why you are banned.

A. You're just looking for attention and talking the biggest nonsense.

B. Players have reported you because you talk about family of other players.

C. You are a racist.

If you had been clever, you had to kept your stupid mouth instead of trash talking, this is what you get with a bad reputation which you kept on building.

You pretend that Mmph is never defeated you stay on the same disc repeating the same nonsense, change your disc you are expired, enjoy your ban it's your own stupid fault.

zauilet
07-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Reason why you are banned.

A. You're just looking for attention and talking the biggest nonsense.

B. Players have reported you because you talk about family of other players.

C. You are a racist.

If you had been clever, you had to kept your stupid mouth instead of trash talking, this is what you get with a bad reputation which you kept on building.

You pretend that Mmph is never defeated you stay on the same disc repeating the same nonsense, change your disc you are expired, enjoy your ban it's your own stupid fault.

Although u sound rude but....I AGREE with u 100%
MMPH is trash
Let's meet in game sometime :D

Futurereal
07-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Although u sound rude but....I AGREE with u 100%
MMPH is trash
Let's meet in game sometime :D Sure let me know when you want to hangout.

zauilet
07-31-2017, 09:30 AM
Sure let me know when you want to hangout.
Next year XD
Currently inactive(seriously) :P

Zulgath
07-31-2017, 09:35 AM
Next year XD
Currently inactive(seriously) :P

If there will be any game by that time :D

zauilet
07-31-2017, 09:50 AM
If there will be any game by that time :D

Ya I forgot lol...thnx for reminding :P