PDA

View Full Version : Bosses with same name!!!!

Olz
10-20-2011, 10:36 AM
These bosses have the same name in venomous in slouch.

Fac3bon3s
10-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Maybe one is a stunt double. I have noticed this also. As well Olz when you upload your images. If you save them to desktop open them and rotate to see them properly, they will save that way. That way we don't have to break our necks when trying to look at them.

Olz
10-20-2011, 10:47 AM
This is the iPod app and as I am aware I can't spin it do srry

Matutd
10-20-2011, 10:58 AM
There's an app called crop for free, it allows u to crop and rotate images :)

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Easy fix--set the screen rotation to locked (flip the little switch right above the volume switch). Take your screen shot and it'll stay in Landscape. If it doesn't work (or, if when you hit the rotation switch, you see a bell with a line through it), you have rotation lock designated as your mute switch instead. Go into Settings, go into General and scroll down to "Use Side Switch to:" and hit "Lock Rotation" to make it check-marked. Sadly, this won't help with resizing or cropping, but for a quick and dirty landscape-oriented screenie, it'll work. :)

Here's one I did as a test shot with no alteration in Photobucket:
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/landscape.png

MimeRifle
10-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Thanks Veronica! I had been wondering that myself. Here I assumed that solution must be too simple to be the one. It's a trap for us ol' IT folks... sometimes the solution isn't complicated at all! lol.

Olz - good question! I knew what you meant, so I didn't have to look at the pictures. Thus, you won't be getting a call from my personal injury attorney at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe regarding my neck injury! :D

CanonicalKoi
10-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Olz - good question! I knew what you meant, so I didn't have to look at the pictures. Thus, you won't be getting a call from my personal injury attorney at the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe regarding my neck injury! :D

Dare I say it? I dare--Engie, heal thyself. :D

Flip
10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
The campaign is movie themed. He's the classic "you thought you killed me, but surprise!" villain.

Singleteddy
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
The campaign is movie themed. He's the classic "you thought you killed me, but surprise!" villain. Plus, they're robots.