PDA

View Full Version : Heavenlyanjel and anjelslegend ( formerly anjelthewickd) is guildless :)

Heavenanjel
10-20-2011, 11:09 AM
So im looking to join up with a new guild. Please respond with what your guild is about. I enjoy helping others alot and love to do runs n chat it up :)) i do not and will not pvp! Lol Tell me why your guild is special please.

ghost.mw
10-20-2011, 11:21 AM
I love my guild because they don't say I wany to be an officer all the time and not all of them are high levels, and do their work by themselves if they really need help they will ask for it,the only negative thing that they don't always chat unless you speak up.[iam a proud officer of VIRTUE]

Heavenanjel
10-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Ty hun. Ill consider your offer to join :)) do need to know in game character name though

trixxspet
10-21-2011, 06:23 AM
hey there Anjel,

You can come give Legion a try...but first you must qualify...Do you like to laugh?, Do you enjoy farming pinks and cutting up while doing so? if you can do these two things that is a start. We have all time zones covered and their is usually 5-10 people playing at all times...so if you would care to join...give any Legion staff member a shout....they would be glad to assist you

ghost.mw
10-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Uahoabecoz

xeapon anize
10-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Hello Heaven, i am the gm of the guild, one winged angels, you have what we are looking for. The guild doesnt have any serious objective like pvp or anything like that. We just do our thing. Perviously we were helping our lower lvl members lvl up but now woking on farming, who knows maybe next week we will change. If you are interested or wish to hear more give me a pm. Ign anizeuibilis, hope to hear from you soon. Enjoy and good guild hunting :)

OWA!!!

Heavenanjel
10-28-2011, 08:02 AM
thank you everyone for the invites. I have been given the honor of joining COT so my search is over :))) Thanks again

xeapon anize
10-28-2011, 10:21 AM
thank you everyone for the invites. I have been given the honor of joining COT so my search is over :))) Thanks again

Np and gratz man hope u enjoy ur time in COT

JaytB
10-28-2011, 10:40 AM

Welcome to COT! ;)

I won't be on a lot during the next days, so possibly won't be able to welcome you. So, I decided to post my welcome wishes here. Glad you decided to join us and the honor is all ours :)