PDA

View Full Version : This might get deleted :(

Iagiotr
07-30-2017, 11:33 PM
Gives us sneak peeks of the new sts game. I'm tired of AL!
(P.S. don't make my thread a drama or hate thing if you want that make your own.)

Shrexxxk
07-30-2017, 11:34 PM
Don't make new games STS. that will be the biggest mistake
Make AL great again!

QuaseT
07-31-2017, 02:42 AM
Gives us sneak peeks of the new sts game. I'm tired of AL!How do you know theres a new game? Sounds like yall think they can easily make a new game but forget how much work it is to develope one.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Nikool99
07-31-2017, 04:15 AM
Behold Hate post is coming to you xD....specially lb vanity holders....

gunlet
07-31-2017, 04:27 AM
Sts made a new game CoC and tried to bring AL players to new CoC but unlike PL to AL, Players rejected CoC and came back to AL almost instantly.

From current condition(made by devs) a little push can move whole community to a new game..

Chances are sts working on another Game..

@.@ yes a preview!!! Hint !! Teaser !! Anything expect J.biber @.@

#Conspiracy

Lb Vanity players can stay :p

gunlet
07-31-2017, 04:30 AM
How do you know theres a new game? Sounds like yall think they can easily make a new game but forget how much work it is to develope one.

Sts have there Own super refined awesome Engine..

It will be extra but won't be too much extra work then releasing expansion ( completely new map + gears+ vanities etc etc)

Nikool99
07-31-2017, 05:01 AM
Sts made a new game CoC and tried to bring AL players to new CoC but unlike PL to AL, Players rejected CoC and came back to AL almost instantly.

From current condition(made by devs) a little push can move whole community to a new game..

#Conspiracy

Lol...it would be chaos for them

Iagiotr
07-31-2017, 05:30 AM

I am prepared for this moment. I've been preparing for this moment.

Iagiotr
07-31-2017, 05:37 AM
How do you know theres a new game? Sounds like yall think they can easily make a new game but forget how much work it is to develope one.

The fact that they have been very careless about the game recently. For example heroic pets, they ran out of ideas for the game so they decided to make a new version of pets with boosted stats. Another example, this "expansion" is the worst ever expansion they have EVER released. It just seems like they didn't put any thought or effort into this one. Please note that this is MY OPINION.

QuaseT
07-31-2017, 05:53 AM
The fact that they have been very careless about the game recently. For example heroic pets, they ran out of ideas for the game so they decided to make a new version of pets with boosted stats. Another example, this "expansion" is the worst ever expansion they have EVER released. It just seems like they didn't put any thought or effort into this one. Please note that this is MY OPINION.They didnt work that much on the recent expansion as they did before. People complaining over and over. Even tho I dont like it too theres no reason to blame sts for being careless. They use the feedback of the community by far more than any other devs of games I know.

Nikool99
07-31-2017, 05:59 AM
I am prepared for this moment. I've been preparing for this moment.
Prefer to face the wrath of the arlorian knight(lb vanity lovers)

Oursizes
07-31-2017, 08:47 AM
Look at what happened to Call of Champions. They only recently updated after being inactive for like 6months+ from what I've heard. Same thing will happen to the new game if they cannot balance.

Alwarez
07-31-2017, 10:46 AM
Look at what happened to Call of Champions. They only recently updated after being inactive for like 6months+ from what I've heard. Same thing will happen to the new game if they cannot balance.

In fact, update happened after 13 months, and there is a 7-month gap between updates again

Eagle Eye229
07-31-2017, 11:27 AM
Cannot look for it atm but no one remembers the "shifty eyes.." We got when a forumer mentioned if they had a new game in the works?

Of course they are making a new game(opinion), I don't think they are going to let their business die off by not keeping up with tech(graphics ect..)(opinion). I love al but at this very point in time I don't login but to keep my activity for guild :\ and most can guess why.find myself sitting in town 92% of the time, help some newbs...

Happy farming y'all.

Archonmage

zauilet
07-31-2017, 01:28 PM

There is a reason why it is written for al
"GUARANTEES STUDIO'S BIGGEST HIT YET"
AL is best from spacetime studios :)

Zylx
07-31-2017, 02:45 PM

#Conspiracy

There are a few factors that made CoC quite unsuccessful. STS has already established dominion on the mobile MMORPG market, and when game companies try to bleed into a new style of gameplay, it usually ends in failure. STS has drawn players who favor RPG's, not MOBA's. Also, the release of CoC came just a month or two after Vainglory (which had already been released on iOS a year prior) ported to android, so Super Evil MC had already claimed the [android] mobile MOBA market.

So you can't compare the transition from AL to CoC, to one of AL to a new MMORPG. AL did not grow in the way that it needed to, and so a fresh start in a new MMO would definitely be amazing, before the remaining fanbase moves onto a different game released by another company. (Many have already transitioned to Crusaders of Light)

Gouiwaa9000
07-31-2017, 02:51 PM
I would love to see a new MMORPG game from sts thats up to date with the current tech , they have alot of expirience from all the previous legends games and had multiple awards in the past . A new game similar to AL with updated graphics will claim the market for a while , i mean what other competiton do they have ? Dungeon hunter ? oh Please , you cant even pvp there , poeple only play that cuz it looks pretty XD
Or perhaps they are just planning on major updates to the game for AL 2.0 client update .

gunlet
08-01-2017, 12:01 AM
There are a few factors that made CoC quite unsuccessful. STS has already established dominion on the mobile MMORPG market, and when game companies try to bleed into a new style of gameplay, it usually ends in failure. STS has drawn players who favor RPG's, not MOBA's. Also, the release of CoC came just a month or two after Vainglory (which had already been released on iOS a year prior) ported to android, so Super Evil MC had already claimed the [android] mobile MOBA market.

So you can't compare the transition from AL to CoC, to one of AL to a new MMORPG. AL did not grow in the way that it needed to, and so a fresh start in a new MMO would definitely be amazing, before the remaining fanbase moves onto a different game released by another company. (Many have already transitioned to Crusaders of Light)

Yes It can be.. me n friends (2 whole lb guilds) moved to CoC for trial and came back.. we seek only fun and entertainment dosent matter it's MMO/moba/offline or abcd pqrs whatever(I'm pure pve in AL and playing CS styled PvP gun game these days)... CoC had no chance cos We Were Addicted to AL and AL-CoC were compared on bases of fun.

AL is like Neodymium Magnet, once u go near it, it not only pulls u, it makes u stick to it..

In my opinion AL's superpower is its simplicity and lightness.. I tried to play other games 90% of them were based on Unreal and similar engines having realistic graphics & screen full of different buttons which made me felt like I should have one more tablet for those buttons and have a clean gameplay screen . They felt like driving a spacecraft instead playing a game.
Those realistic graphics and tons of buttons made me Hate them.
AL is beauty.. it clean and relaxing.. graphics are like a comics:* making it more relaxing.

Donquixoth
08-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Nothing will last forever, the end is real.

Candylicks
08-01-2017, 06:37 PM
I would be so excited for them to release a new mmorpg!! I heard people buzzing about this. I'm sure they will take into account mistakes made when announcing CoC to the community.

Arcane legends won't die, I mean people still play pocket legends. Games just fizzle it is part of the industry. Technology improves, adding another game to their repertoire is positive.

They have done very well for an indie gaming company. Not only are their games fun they attracted a neat global fan base. Look at all the memories we made together here, we won't ever forget that. Now they might treat us with a part two and fresh start in a new game. I'm in. (: