PDA

View Full Version : All these farming complaints

ZHEOTARE
10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
I keep seeing a lot of complaints all levels about the Halloween farming. Here's my opinion...

All of us are farming for one reason or another. Some for sales, some for a collection. However, let's all get on the same page. If you are a high level, and join a game of low levels, show courtesy and leave. If your a low level and join a high level, show courtesy and leave. If your a low level wanting to get high level pinks, thats ok, but at least help fight the boss.

In my own personal experience, I've seen both side of this. On my twink, I've had high levels join while we are at the boss, and refuse to leave. They also talk smack. My twink is farming for future money, not to annoy you. On the flip side, my 61 is farming for the collection. All I want is a set of each pink. Ive had low levels join in then say "awww", then "cheerleader". Really?? Why be rude about it?? Contribute.

All the farmers can get along. Just show some courtesy and it'll come back to you.

MrGoober
10-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Yet another thread on the SAME topic as 20 other threads :mad:

Olz
10-20-2011, 12:17 PM
This PL

Mageprodigy
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
I hate the high lvls who dont wanna leave :/

ZHEOTARE
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM

And this is the same how?? All the ones I've read are about people complaining. "Low levels won't leave". " High levels won't leave".

I'm not complaining. I'm stating my opinion on how to remedy the situation by showing some courtesy. I don't feel I need to do this in every post on here of people complaining about this situation.

And BTW... We will have the same problem during the winter event when it comes around. So let's work it out now, so the winter event can flow flawlessly.

Kraze
10-20-2011, 02:06 PM

And this is the same how?? All the ones I've read are about people complaining. "Low levels won't leave". " High levels won't leave".

I'm not complaining. I'm stating my opinion on how to remedy the situation by showing some courtesy. I don't feel I need to do this in every post on here of people complaining about this situation.

And BTW... We will have the same problem during the winter event when it comes around. So let's work it out now, so the winter event can flow flawlessly. nice idea in theory won't work in practice. People that use the forum and would read a thread like this already understand how these things work. To avoid the problem your only recourse is to host your own game

Flickz
10-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Jw why would a high level want low levels to leave their games? I get it the other way around.

ZHEOTARE
10-20-2011, 07:36 PM
It's not a matter of not wanting the low levels there, it a matter of the low levels that join, then stand there and leech the drops. If the low level wants to be there, cool. But at least contribute to the fight. It's not as if they are going to gain aggro and die... Unless the high level dies. Lol

blox
10-20-2011, 07:36 PM
I just agree that high lvl people ruin the low lvl drop but I don't see that the low lvl game is reserved is it? There are plenty of low lvl games
And not much high lvl games so just equal the balance

lilgangster
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
In my opinion it would all jst be made simpler if we were able to host, of course im tlking bout the ones tht purchased a costume (not including me). They r the ones tht get the quests in the first place. Any1 else feel the same way?

Patricks
10-20-2011, 07:48 PM
People need to use the correct anchors. If an anchor is level 20 or less, only level 20 or less people should join that anchor. Level 30 and less join level 30 anchors etc. Want to farm level 50 stuff? then you, your friend, or guildmate need to make a level 50 anchor. Stop messing up peoples farming teams!

ZHEOTARE
10-21-2011, 04:53 AM
In my opinion it would all jst be made simpler if we were able to host, of course im tlking bout the ones tht purchased a costume (not including me). They r the ones tht get the quests in the first place. Any1 else feel the same way?

I agree. We paid STS money to have to deal with drama.

People need to use the correct anchors. If an anchor is level 20 or less, only level 20 or less people should join that anchor. Level 30 and less join level 30 anchors etc. Want to farm level 50 stuff? then you, your friend, or guildmate need to make a level 50 anchor. Stop messing up peoples farming teams!

The problem is some are doing it to get drops without working for them, i.e. low level in a high level room. Others are doing it just to mess with the twinks.

Really it just boils down to some people are idiots.

Fatpigwarrior
10-21-2011, 04:57 AM
Ruining my game experience maybe I should pack my bags and leave PL, play some other games...

Yvonnel
10-21-2011, 08:12 AM
If someone joins your party repeatedly, and you have nicely asked them to leave, and they respind rudely, report them. It is called griefing, and the devs frown on it. I reported a couple of people last night because I would ask politely, then I would leave to another map, and they would rejoin me.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Kakatoa91
10-21-2011, 08:48 AM
I reported a couple of people last night because I would ask politely, then I would leave to another map, and they would rejoin me.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

Have had the problem too, but actually the majority dont know how to start their own map.
I have like 10 people asking me how do I create/host game... since they keep on joining my map.
On my lvl60 I dont mind but if im with my low lvl twinks...
How to select map from joining screen and
I had to explain how to go from manor map, click next with the team they want or alone if they r fast.
Instead of just joining the first king map they see without caring of the lvl.

Btw.big thx to the avatar fixers in manor map. :)