PDA

View Full Version : Going to the colosseum

shamadar
10-20-2011, 01:09 PM
Hi guys,

I really hope u catch this thread, I am a terrible pvp, player..but I think u have missed a great opportunity to add to this game. We need a colosseum I would pay plat to get to watch the games my friends are in, but even better there could be guild challenges listed on a game board. There could be grudge matches or for those so inclines personal honor and the chivalry challenges.
The option to enter could be done using the same kind of interface as u have for entering into games now. I don't think all games could or should be viewed but those who rise in rank could be entered into a gladiator group, even capture the flag all of the team games guild and non guild. I just think it would be so entertaining to watch with friends and cheer on my friends. You could even offer drops for pvp players that could only be used in arena but could be worn as vanity items around the rest of PL. I have talked to a number of my friends and they all agreed this would be a hot deal, and everyone I've talked to said they would buy in to see..oh that's the other thing there could be entry fees to become an arena player so that players and teams could win gold awards as well as bragging rights.
Ok now the begging part please please build us a colosseum ;)
Thank you shamadar

Wulfenstein
10-20-2011, 01:29 PM
I love this idea :D

Flickz
10-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Nice it would be amazing if they added something like this to the game

Roc
10-20-2011, 04:31 PM
It would definitely boost interest in PvP for those who don't necessarily wish to compete;)

PatsoeGamer
10-21-2011, 06:02 AM
Great idea! Could also have the added ability to become the next challenger, also if there was a pvp tournament this would be cool to be in the stand and watch the proceedings!

Kaarataka
10-21-2011, 07:36 PM
the biggest issue I see here is the slight lag when someone joins a game. If they can stop that from happening when someone is "watching" I would totally be down with this