PDA

View Full Version : Feedbacks

Bug
08-01-2017, 07:07 AM
Starting this thread since i want to know more about your experiences during this Expansion!

Just want to know the Good and Bad things you had experience while in Towns or Maps and how you reach from 61 to 66 :)

**There is no Right or Wrong answer so please feel free to post**

gunlet
08-01-2017, 09:51 AM
Expansion worked awesomeee A friend is getting better grades and another is farming his own body to transforming his round tummy in light six packs . I'm enjoying lots of parties . Will take me 4morr days to level to 66 cos only 11k xp from dailies.
That daily gameplay of total 10-20mins rocks my day.. love ittt

lissil
08-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Expansion worked awesomeee A friend is getting better grades and another is farming his own body to transforming his round tummy in light six packs . I'm enjoying lots of parties . Will take me 4morr days to level to 66 cos only 11k xp from dailies.
That daily gameplay of total 10-20mins rocks my day.. love ittt

Guess I'm not the only one who has a lot of time since expansion. It made me go back to reading books.

quileos
08-03-2017, 03:14 AM
If I can describe it in one word then "bad" might be appropriate.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

giaracib
08-03-2017, 10:43 AM
Well you cant exactly call it an expansion however it was actually a great idea, (the dream idea) not the RECOLORING..
Kinda dissapointed how it all turned out but ya guys gotta just keep thinkinh positive..

Majin
08-03-2017, 10:49 AM
Well you cant exactly call it an expansion however it was actually a great idea, (the dream idea) not the RECOLORING..
Kinda dissapointed how it all turned out but ya guys gotta just keep thinkinh positive..

No matter what thinking is.. just keep posting positive to keep bans away ;)

Bug
08-03-2017, 11:09 AM

That's the spirit! :P